SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

5 minutes ago, Gheist said:

Just tried adding the mods to my 19.03 game version and it literally does nothing. Game doesn't acknowledge that I did anything at all. I downloaded the newest V70 version of the mod. Mods folder is in the data folder. Absolutely nothing's happening. The mod worked fine for me on 18, this is my first time attempting to add it to 19. Any suggestions for a fix?

Have you tried rebooting your pc?

2 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Have you tried rebooting your pc?

I just did and it indeed worked. Now I'm realizing though that there's no file for the noTMX thing anymore or the actual mod that lets you change the weather which were the main things I wanted. Do those just not work on E19 anymore?

23 minutes ago, Gheist said:

I just did and it indeed worked. Now I'm realizing though that there's no file for the noTMX thing anymore or the actual mod that lets you change the weather which were the main things I wanted. Do those just not work on E19 anymore?

They're in the base game (look for the E19 passwords guide)

6 minutes ago, Harate said:

Are there any plans on adding the mouse cursor mod?

Nope, way way way too much work to get that back on.

1 hour ago, Waynolt said:

They're in the base game (look for the E19 passwords guide)

Nope, way way way too much work to get that back on.

Hey, could you add the ban-items mod?, i forgot to type in the noitems password :( at the beginning. and i got a pretty advanced nuzlocke.

4 hours ago, frypanmacky said:

i may have missed something, but i lost my previous mods due to my last computer dieing, but the select weather dosnt seem to be apart of this mod pack, is there a way for me to be able to obtain that mod again?

Use the password "weathermod"

6 hours ago, Javiervr7 said:

Hey, could you add the ban-items mod?, i forgot to type in the noitems password :( at the beginning. and i got a pretty advanced nuzlocke.

You can add passwords at any pc

Idk if this is a mod issue but my shared box keeps getting deleted. I've been using the shared box to give myself nature dittos for early game breeding but when I tried to reroll my starter to Marshadow on a different save, everything I had in the shared box gets deleted throughout every save file I have.

5 hours ago, Black_Mist said:

Idk if this is a mod issue but my shared box keeps getting deleted. I've been using the shared box to give myself nature dittos for early game breeding but when I tried to reroll my starter to Marshadow on a different save, everything I had in the shared box gets deleted throughout every save file I have.

Yep, it's an issue related to saving and reloading the game in the starter room.
It's fixed in the latest version.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SGren said:

Thank you so much for your work!

One question tho. Is "no TMX needed" mod gonna be added for the e19? That's the one I anticipate the most tbh... T_T

It's in the base game already, as a password (iirc  "easyhms")

Love this mod, unfortunately for me and 4 of my friends there is no longer a confirmation for IV increase or decreased based on your EVs, which makes things quite annoying. Any chance that could end up being fixed quickly? 

29 minutes ago, Killer red said:

Hello could you make a mod on the exp, ? 

exp all on, of or exp share classic or modern ? 

exp shara multiplier ?

thank you compatible whith the ep 19 reborn please

... what?

1 hour ago, Zekken said:

Love this mod, unfortunately for me and 4 of my friends there is no longer a confirmation for IV increase or decreased based on your EVs, which makes things quite annoying. Any chance that could end up being fixed quickly? 

It's intended to be this way, so no.
If you do not want your mon's IV to increase based on its EV then you should delete the mod whose sole purpose is to increase a mon's IV based on its EV.

2 hours ago, Killer red said:

Hello could you make a mod on the exp, ? 

exp all on, of or exp share classic or modern ? 

exp shara multiplier ?

thank you compatible whith the ep 19 reborn please 

password; freeexpall [in the Grand Hall]

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Waynolt said:

It's intended to be this way, so no.
If you do not want your mon's IV to increase based on its EV then you should delete the mod whose sole purpose is to increase a mon's IV based on its EV.

Unfortunate that it was the other way for the last number of years, only now it's more tedious for everyone to use. Big fan of having to remove the mod to friendship berry someone, then adding it back to level stats, then removing it again because it accidentally got too close when trying to get a hidden power. 

Even though it still is advertised "then you are offered the choice to improve its IV, at the cost of resetting that EV" despite that no longer being true. 

Guess i'll just figure out how to add it myself. 

4 hours ago, Zekken said:

Unfortunate that it was the other way for the last number of years, only now it's more tedious for everyone to use. Big fan of having to remove the mod to friendship berry someone, then adding it back to level stats, then removing it again because it accidentally got too close when trying to get a hidden power. 

Even though it still is advertised "then you are offered the choice to improve its IV, at the cost of resetting that EV" despite that no longer being true. 

Guess i'll just figure out how to add it myself.

Hidden power is no longer determined by IV in E19

• Like 1

Honestly hadnt gotten to hidden powers yet, but was not looking forward to it esp since the mod just got worse for doing that thing. Ty e19 devs for being great as usual.

Unsure why you are so adamantly for the removal of basic qol that was in the mod for years, when the entire game had a bunch of qol added to it with this update. But w/e works is free stuff provided by the internet, found a workaround for it that everyone else will end up doing as well when previously was not needed. 

1 hour ago, Zekken said:

Honestly hadnt gotten to hidden powers yet, but was not looking forward to it esp since the mod just got worse for doing that thing. Ty e19 devs for being great as usual.

Unsure why you are so adamantly for the removal of basic qol that was in the mod for years, when the entire game had a bunch of qol added to it with this update. But w/e works is free stuff provided by the internet, found a workaround for it that everyone else will end up doing as well when previously was not needed.

Suit yourself 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Zekken said:

Unsure why you are so adamantly for the removal of basic qol that was in the mod for years

Because hidden powers are the only reason you'd want to refuse the IV upgrade. Now that that's a non-issue, there's no reason to offer the choice: either you want to upgrade your mon's IVs or you don't, in which case you don't have a reason for keeping the mod around in your game.

• Haha 1

Hello! I continued ep19 from my ep 18 save and throughout the play I noticed that at times a pokemon in the shared box will transform into another pokemon that I have.

For example, I had one gardevoir in the party and a different (shiny) one in the shared box among other pokemon (I had about 25 pokemon in the shared box. Some time through the play when I wanted to withdraw alolan ninetales, it wasn't in the shared box. In the box however was gardevoir with the moveset of my gardevoir in the party but the level of the alolan ninetales.

The same way I lost a Flygon, Magnezone and Arcanine (from officer jacob), as they transformed into Heracross, Togekiss etc. I have been using only one savefile so I just removed everything from shared box to like box 45 to avoid problems, but I think this needs to be noticed.

If this was already asked and answered, I apologize. But as far as I saw, there were only questions about shared box deleting entire box, not replacing pokemon with copies of others.