SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

20 minutes ago, ColonelAngus said:

@Waynolt Idk if this has ever been asked, but is their a modpack that is compatible with Desolation? I doubt it since it's not as well known, but just wanted to check since it comes from the reborn forums. 

Not that I know of, sorry.

1 hour ago, SunlitEspeon said:

I downloaded this a while back for the weather mod and didn't use anything else. I decided to try the other mods in the pack, but when I tried to download I get the message that the modpack "may be dangerous, so Chrome has blocked it." How do I remedy this?

What are you trying to download?
The modpack is just a series of text files hosted by Google Drive, there's no way Chrome would block that unless it's set to be super-hyper-paranoiac...

Huh. I'm not sure what changed. But before, I would click on the download link (https://drive.google.com/open?id=19fajG-Cdt3q2nLipkvcI8UvN6-X3vxRX), then on the download symbol in the upper-right hand corner. In the lower-left of the screen, instead of the download appearing, it would say that it was blocked by Chrome. Now it's working again, though.

Don't know why i didn't think to just ask here lol. So the info for mac only explains if you use wine, but there is an actual mac version now. How do I use the mods? I can't find the location of the game data in my computer (only the app itself and save data)

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MrMinion said:

I just want to know how the multi select mod works ive searched the pc and havent found anything.

I've literally put a trap in the modpack just to force people to read the Readme file.
Please do so.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 4:29 AM, DarthRahl12 said:

Would this work with 18.4.1?

It should.
It's great that the game is getting a few, and very much welcome, improvements in the form of quick patches, but... checking every component for incompatibilities is a time-consuming task, and I can't really keep up.

On 8/23/2020 at 4:29 AM, DarthRahl12 said:

Also is it okay to download without starting over?

Yes.

Hey. 

I'm relatively new to the reborn community so pardon me if this has been questioned before. 

Relatively to the sharedmonbox mod... Mine doesn't work. I only have a shared box in one save game and the other save slots don't. 

I also have the latest version of Ep 18. 

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting a crash that seems to be caused by the infinite Backups mod. I have plenty of hard drive space, so not sure whats causing this.

EDIT: As a note the game has been randomly crashing throughout the game with this error, however now that I have started the part of the game where you join Amaria it crashes 100% of the time that I try to save.

unknown.png

2 hours ago, FerrousOxide said:

Getting a crash that seems to be caused by the infinite Backups mod. I have plenty of hard drive space, so not sure whats causing this.
EDIT: As a note the game has been randomly crashing throughout the game with this error, however now that I have started the part of the game where you join Amaria it crashes 100% of the time that I try to save.

Please check that the hard drive space is actually assigned to c:\

hi guys.

i have an issue with the shared pc box. i cant seem to find the share box mod for rejuvenation. ive been to the rejuv mods link several times, and its not there. i tried copy pasting the share mod from reborn into rejuv, however this results in rejuv crashing on startup. can anyone help me ?

thanks.

• 1 month later...

@Waynolt is ther any chance I can make it work for desolation and spork? I'd like to use my reborn team on both games without having to breed them all over again. Just shared pc would work? I managed to transfer some mons from reborn to rejuv using only this mod.

Thanks since now for the awesome work!

6 hours ago, Trufa said:

@Waynolt is ther any chance I can make it work for desolation and spork? I'd like to use my reborn team on both games without having to breed them all over again. Just shared pc would work? I managed to transfer some mons from reborn to rejuv using only this mod.

Sure, but you'll likely have to edit SharedPC to make it work in those games.
Every change I made is tagged with "MODDED"; those sections are likely the only ones that you need to copy-paste.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:03 PM, M4RC said:

Hey everyone!
I recently started playing again, started a new safe (Azurill as starter) in which I'm using the Mods Choose Starter-NoTMXneeded, NoTMXanimations and PickupQoL. 
I seem to be getting A LOT of random crashes, most recently this one. From the textfile I don't think this one's necessarily associated with the mods, but I still wanted to ask if one of the last updates/patches made the mods and the game less compatible, therefore causing issues and random crashes?

Apart from that, I should be able to delete the mods if I suspect them without it affecting the safe, right?

Edit: Just took a look and this seems to be an error that occurs whenever I try to take the egg. So either mod-associated or a case for troubleshooting.

You're using a mismatched mod version/episode number pair, though I don't remember which mismatched pair would cause this specific error.
Please make sure you're using the latest Episode of the game, and that you're using a compatible version of any mods you're using (in the case of SWM mods it means the latest version).

• Thanks 1