SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

8 hours ago, HeartStopperSRB said:

Hey so I am having a small issue. I started a new game (a new save file) and the item radar isn't functioning on the new save file but when I go back to one of my other saves it works just fine... Any idea how to solve this?

In order to use the item radar function you have to have it in your bag, since it is a new save you don't so it doesn't work. Simple ☺

17 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Will you port this to V18?

Updating SWM to E18 should be pretty fast, so it will probably happen when the forum version will be released.
(I fully expect a few of the modules to not even need being changed at all)

I may not be able to play E18 myself for a while though;  this means that I might upload the E18 update for SWM with minimal testing (just to make sure that the modules still do what they're supposed to), but since it is just an update this shouldn't cause trouble.

Hopefully.

4 hours ago, EmilTejada150 said:

Can someone help? I added the follower pokemon mod to the mods file but when I try to start the game this pops up:

Please make sure that you're installing SWM on top of the Follower mod before applying the compatibility patch.

You see, the Follower mod changes many map files and modifies many scripts; the compatibility patch contains those scripts in a format compatible with SWM, but you also need the modified maps (and other content added by the Follower) in order to properly use it.
This, by the way, is why you should install the Follower first (by downloading it from its topic).

4 minutes ago, EmilTejada150 said:

How do I install SMW on top of the follower mod?

1. Download the Follower mod from http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32297-follower-pokemon-for-e17/

2.  Extract the downloaded archive (it contains a standalone version of the Follower mod; there's no need to copy it into the unmodified Reborn's folder)

3. Install SWM in the extracted folder

4. Copy the compatibility patch into the Mods folder

5. Run Reborn from the extracted folder

So i replaced the scripts and dropped the mod folder inside the data folder and when i try to change weather i get  this error can someone help me i also open the scripts with notepad  i cant rly edit anything i get weird lettersGame_2018-07-13_15-06-10.thumb.png.9f6d1f81af02126d77471df9956cdc54.png

Edited by Nklol

8 minutes ago, Nklol said:

So i replaced the scripts and dropped the mod folder inside the data folder and when i try to change weather i get  this error can someone help me i also open the scripts with notepad  i cant rly edit anything i get weird letters

Please try resetting the weather ("Reroll weather week" -> go inside -> go back outside) before changing it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, creeper1117 said:

Does anyone know if i get a shiny starter using this mod and then change it to a different pokemon will the pokemon i change it to also be shiny.

If you get a shiny starter and then use this mod to change to a pokemon of your choice then yes it will be shiny as well.

3 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

@Waynolt Love it especially the shared PC box, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement headbutt so you don't have to carry around a dedicated headbutt pokemon?

It would be possible to allow any overworld-usable ability in the TM mod, but I've decided against including things like headbutt because it is never needed for exploration and because, as far as I know, there's no headbutt TM. 😛

6 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

It would be possible to allow any overworld-usable ability in the TM mod, but I've decided against including things like headbutt because it is never needed for exploration and because, as far as I know, there's no headbutt TM. 😛

Understandable, i like headbutting trees or fishing to encounter pokemon rather then run around amissly, to me it's easier

3 hours ago, JoquimViana said:

Hello,

Any mod for perfect's IV's?

Thanks

Check the "Sandbox Mode" , there is an npc who lets you change your IVs. You can find it in the Mod Market.

5 hours ago, JoquimViana said:

I don't know where to find that mode.

But as I understand I can start with any Iv's on the pokemon and there's an npc that allows me to put them as I want them to be? Can I do this to all the pokemons?

Thanks

Yes, you got that right I'll pm you the link because I feel bad about putting it on another mod post.

6 hours ago, trailflare7 said:

I feel bad about putting it on another mod post.

I don't 😛

@JoquimViana
You can download the Sandbox mod from
http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27076-pokemon-reborn-sandbox-mode/

In case you can't find the direct link in that page, it is https://mega.nz/#!s5t0CaRA!Piu8BSU0PAefh0JdUj3aEAbxOQf9rTEeXOdUr-SiIdk

If you want to use the Sandbox with SWM, then you'll need a compatibility patch too: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jTyAkNqMHjuaU6qDMoB893z12ZNZmJK4

How to use the compatibility patch:
1. Extract the Sandbox mod
2. Extract SWM inside of the Sandbox's folder - if it doesn't ask to overwrite something then you're doing it wrong
3. Extract the compatibility patch in Data\Mods inside the Sandbox's folder.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kai2801 said:

@Waynolt how can I have pokemon follower in your mod? I tried but it keep crashing :(((

You need a compatibility patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gov02z03QCcFKw42xhklxpO5vQNIm6Yw/view

Install the Follower, then install SWM in the Follower's folder, then put the patch in the Follower's Data\Mods folder