Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

1 hour ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Where can I find Choice Spec? I know it's available in episode 16 but don't know where honestly.

You get the Choice Specs by doing the Aqua Gang Application sidequest. You get the Choice Band from Magma Gang.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ShadowStar said:

Reveal hidden contents

You get the Choice Specs by doing the Aqua Gang Application sidequest. You get the Choice Band from Magma Gang.

Spoiler

I already found jobs for everyone including Archer. He just gave me a Charmander. Is there something I'm missing?

1 minute ago, ShadowStar said:

Reveal hidden contents

Check out the Charmander. It has a present for you.

Spoiler

Oh sneaky! I would have never noticed!. I guess my baby's gonna have his Choice Specs after all.

59 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where can I find Terra's parents? I remember somebody mentioned an event where in the end you reach Terra's parents and they tell you her story.

Spoiler

There's a building in beryl ward I believe. I don't remember much, other than that the door faces west.

18 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Where is ZEL? I know he mentioned something about them going to Agate Circus but I looked everywhere there and couldn't find them.

He went back to Agate City which is locked for the moment. I guess we will find him on future episodes. If you noticed, after the Magnezone exploded the 3 people fused together in ZEL separated. The one that spoke was Zero telling that he was all alone again, and he will get back to Agate City.

8 hours ago, Rainlove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What is Key F10 for? I found it hidden in one of the Kingsbury houses underwater.

Spoiler

It's for other houses, if I'm not mistaken there are four different: Kingsbury, Sunrise, Faeward and Fairview why two of them had to start with the same letter beats me

Spoiler

Was someone able to find ALL the volunteers for Adrienn? If I'm not mistaken the total is of 15, but I think I got stuck at 12... And what are the rewards if you find them all? Because when I talk to him right now he gives me: Wise Glasses, an Ability Capsule and a Star Piece.

16 minutes ago, Izayoi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where do I use S9 and S12 Keys? I'm at Sunrise, but the locked doors are 20 and 28. Is there another dive spot for Sunrise?

I found Mudkip but can't seem to get the megastone.

Spoiler

There's no swampert mega stone yet. Spoiler ban is probably lifted, but I'm not going to be the first to post something without spoilers...

I don't know about the divespots. However, they are arranged with the highest numbers farthest north, so I would expect that you'd find the houses you were looking for that way.

Edited by Strider

14 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There's no swampert mega stone yet. Spoiler ban is probably lifted, but I'm not going to be the first to post something without spoilers...

I don't know about the divespots. However, they are arranged with the highest numbers farthest north, so I would expect that you'd find the houses you were looking for that way.

Spoiler

I was referring to the Glalitite that is supposedly found somewhere in the underwater cities.

1 hour ago, Izayoi said:
  Hide contents

I was referring to the Glalitite that is supposedly found somewhere in the underwater cities.

Spoiler

Ah. Sorry. I think need to find a special 2x2 spot to resurface in the Kingsbury dive spot. (kingsbury is the one that can be found by surfing all the way north along apophyll beach.) I'm not completely sure whether it had glalitite, or some other mega stone...

Edited by Strider

Not so much asking for help, but just a general question. This is the first time I've completed an episode before another was released. What do you guys after finishing the story line and completing all the sidequests (which are always fun)? I've been trying to round out the dex, plus EV raising a team for the first time.

9 hours ago, Aloysius said:

Not so much asking for help, but just a general question. This is the first time I've completed an episode before another was released. What do you guys after finishing the story line and completing all the sidequests (which are always fun)? I've been trying to round out the dex, plus EV raising a team for the first time.

Well every time i feel i want to play on my main save file I capture and train a pokemon, by now i have 50 of them lvl 83 ^^'