Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Spoiler

i'm gonna ask the same question here cause i didn't get any replies in the other thread :'D

In Ametrine city after i've talked to the small child and Shelly they told me to meet up at Blake's apartment. Now if i remember from my previous playthrough as soon as you get up there you can find Blake and Shelly 
BUT 
there's no one up there O.o so just wanted to know is it maybe a glitch or something 
or did i forget to do something before to trigger the event

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Saikx said:

Could someone tell me if I should do the sidequests of the new episode before I do the main story? Can I miss something if i decide to do the story first (as example like failing the police-finding sidequest earlier in the game)?

Spoiler

You should really do all the sidequest becuase it has great rewards sometimes. Like goomy tms etc.

7 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

You should really do all the sidequest becuase it has great rewards sometimes. Like goomy tms etc.

But do I have to do them before this episode is finished? Planned to do them afterwards, but if some are becoming inaccessible (because of whatever) at the end...

4 minutes ago, Saikx said:

But do I have to do them before this episode is finished? Planned to do them afterwards, but if some are becoming inaccessible (because of whatever) at the end...

Spoiler

No you don't, you can do all of them after finishing the story. In fact, some of them are only accessible after beating ep 16.

Spoiler

I'm having trouble for the Whishcash quest. I have to catch them in the cove or could I find them somewhere else?? I literally fished everywhere in the cove and all I get is Luvdisc or Mantine unless there is a specific time and weather where I can catch them.

Spoiler

And for the Corin Rouge I tried Malochus Forest and then get the vaguest thing ever, "Find him in a pocket full of peonies" does that mean that Sunset circle in Peridot ward first? 

Edited by Eos_Frisk
one more question.

Spoiler

I'm at the part where I have to get the Tm Surf from Titania. She went to fetch the machine and I had a chance to read her diaries. I selected "No" However, she accused me of being a liar and didn't believe that I didn't read her diaries. I'm very curious, is me picking that option would change anything about the story? because Amaria threw herself from the edge because of that.

Edited by Rainlove

3 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

I'm at the part where I have to get the Tm Surf from Titania. She went to fetch the machine and I had a chance to read her diaries. I selected "No" However, she accused me of being a liar and didn't believe that I didn't read her diaries. I'm very curious, is mr picking that option would change anything about that story? because Amaria threw herself from the edge because of that.

Spoiler

Well they dont change but you're choices though can either increase or decrease your relationship points with them.

6 hours ago, Eos_Frisk said:

Hide contents

I'm having trouble for the Whishcash quest. I have to catch them in the cove or could I find them somewhere else?? I literally fished everywhere in the cove and all I get is Luvdisc or Mantine unless there is a specific time and weather where I can catch them.

Hide contents

And for the Corin Rouge I tried Malochus Forest and then get the vaguest thing ever, "Find him in a pocket full of peonies" does that mean that Sunset circle in Peridot ward first? 

Spoiler

Try surfing and fishing at the centre of the lake (usind superrod ofc)

Hi guys! I'm new here.

Spoiler

I've been playing reborn for a while and right now I'm stuck at Adrien. I need to change my team, trying to train Steelix and Electabuzz, but I don't know exactly where!
Where can I find some trainers to battle and gain son experience??? I've already found the 5 people Adrien needs

I was thinking about the clown at Agate Circus, the one who gives you green/blue/red shards. Others?
Thanks!

3 minutes ago, EMagicJJ said:

Hi guys! I'm new here.

Hide contents

I've been playing reborn for a while and right now I'm stuck at Adrien. I need to change my team, trying to train Steelix and Electabuzz, but I don't know exactly where!
Where can I find some trainers to battle and gain son experience??? I've already found the 5 people Adrien needs

I was thinking about the clown at Agate Circus, the one who gives you green/blue/red shards. Others?
Thanks!

Spoiler

You can find them in the grand hall.

1 minute ago, Wilkomir said:

I have few questions.

Hide contents

1. I have given all job app to Aqua Gang members in 7th street. But Archer still says to give them job.
2. Dark material? What is it for?

Spoiler

Not certain about the aqua gang thing, but I think he needs a job still (archer). The dark material has no use in this episode.

1 hour ago, Wilkomir said:

I have few questions.

Hide contents

1. I have given all job app to Aqua Gang members in 7th street. But Archer still says to give them job.
2. Dark material? What is it for?
3. How do i upgrade more in the city?

There is one member in the elevator  

Spoiler

Hey guys. I'm in the chrysolia springs. I got to the parts with the magmarizer, flame charge, and cameruptite. I don't see how I can get to the exit in the north-east corner though. Can anybody please give me a hint?

Edited by Busti
Nevermind guys, I found the geyser necessary to get there :D