Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Just now, Hiroshi-kun said:

Soo umm Whaen is episode 17 coming up ??
;):P XD 

the release is never known to anyone :P 

we cant only follow the development percentage 

so it'll come out when Ame decides to release it :) 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, ballhog said:
  Hide contents

where is the house for the key s12, i've searched like every bit of the lake but haven't found it

Spoiler

Try using dive in the northern part of the "s" houses.

1 hour ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

alright i managed to get that one FINALLY during the nightime but now ive gotten all the Applications for the guys in Aqua and i talk to Archer to try to complete it but he just says come back once everyone is on the set path

Spoiler

are you sure? did you check the elevator.

1 minute ago, Anstane said:
  Hide contents

I heard you can find all the Plates now in the overworld. Anyone want to point me to where the Icicle and Earth Plates are specifically?

i've found plenty of both by mining the rocks :\ 

14 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:

i've found plenty of both by mining the rocks :\ 

I am aware. However, my luck with mining has been horrible. In ~100 mining attempts I found exactly zero Icicle Plates. That's why I am asking

Spoiler

where can I find the ones I know are out there in the overworld.

Edited by Anstane

10 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

am I correct that Sanctum key leads to GUM room and goomy?

it seems to unlock a door in 7th street leading to water treatment.

Spoiler

The sanctum key after going to the sanctum leads to a library not the water treatment plant, and you need the gum key for the gum room obviously, you can only get it by doing the obsidia slums renovation and talking to a certain person inside the new building.

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

The sanctum key after going to the sanctum leads to a library not the water treatment plant, and you need the gum key for the gum room obviously, you can only get it by doing the obsidia slums renovation and talking to a certain person inside the new building.

Spoiler

Huh someone said to go to 7th street after getting sanctum key and a door I thought it was locked before become unlocked. I just feel something is weird... that sanctum key leads to water treatment XD

Is it the library where you can unlock a secret room? (unlocked it already, but no idea what to do with it)

1 hour ago, Anstane said:

I am aware. However, my luck with mining has been horrible. In ~100 mining attempts I found exactly zero Icicle Plates. That's why I am asking

Hide contents

where can I find the ones I know are out there in the overworld.

I got like 3 icicle plates I could trade you a trash pokemon with a plate on it if you wanted. 

5 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

Is there any difficult battles when doing sanctum sidequest? I want to hatch eggs while exploring sanctum.

Spoiler

There's not much to explore in the sanctum really but well there are no battles though(after you get the sanctum key).

Edited by Lightseeker

52 minutes ago, Razkar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey !

Does someone manage to enter in the building in Jasper or beryl (can't remember) where Terra's parents are ?

When i try to enter the siderooms it tells me that i have to register but I can't find where.

Spoiler

I don't think we know anything yet. I asked that qestion before, and I don't think anyone had an answer for me.

Spoiler

How do I start the Underwater Bodies/ID Tag sidequest? I was diving around the Tanzan Cave, and found them, but I don't know what to do with them.

Also, how do I start the second renovation project for the city? I already chose the Subway System project, and that is running in the city now, but when I go back to start a second renovation project, they just tell me that they are finishing up with the first one and that I can't donate money to complete any more projects yet.

• Global Mods
Just now, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

How do I start the Underwater Bodies/ID Tag sidequest? I was diving around the Tanzan Cave, and found them, but I don't know what to do with them.

Also, how do I start the second renovation project for the city? I already chose the Subway System project, and that is running in the city now, but when I go back to start a second renovation project, they just tell me that they are finishing up with the first one and that I can't donate money to complete any more projects yet.

After interacting with the one that doesn't have a name tag, talk to the fisherman in Tanzan Cove. He gives you a Super Rod. Then fish for Whiscash and show them to him. The third Whiscash you fish up will have Tara's ID tag. You can't do the second project until E17. 

37 minutes ago, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

speak to the fisherman on the east side of tanzan cove

as for the renovating project, we can renovate once per gym 

so no the 2nd one will be in E17

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

After interacting with the one that doesn't have a name tag, talk to the fisherman in Tanzan Cove. He gives you a Super Rod. Then fish for Whiscash and show them to him. The third Whiscash you fish up will have Tara's ID tag. You can't do the second project until E17. 

Spoiler

Ok, so I interacted with the nameless, tagless corpse, and then spoke to the fisherman, and he just talks about fishing and squating in the cabin on the other side of the cove since the owners aren't around. He doesn't give the Super Rod. Is there something else I need to do to get him to give me the Super Rod?

1 minute ago, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

Ok, so I interacted with the nameless, tagless corpse, and then spoke to the fisherman, and he just talks about fishing and squating in the cabin on the other side of the cove since the owners aren't around. He doesn't give the Super Rod. Is there something else I need to do to get him to give me the Super Rod?

Spoiler

Have you spoken with Simon in Poridot ward(or earlier, Beryl cemetery)?

9 minutes ago, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

I think so. There's no one at the cemetery now, and I think I've talked to everyone in Peridot. Where is this shady Simon character, anyway?

Spoiler

He should be in an apartment building to the east of the pokemon center...if you talked to him in the cemetery in a previous episode.