Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Spoiler

Where do you get: Sweet Heart, Moomoo Milk and Custap Berry for the restaurant quest? And where are all the mulches? I tried using the search bar but I think all the spoiler bars in this thread are blocking the search abars functionality and therefore not showing up, so I'd appreciate if someone could tell me, sorry for the trouble! EDIT: Found the ones in Lapis and Beryl so I only need the 2 last.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

Where do you get: Sweet Heart, Moomoo Milk and Custap Berry for the restaurant quest? And where are all the mulches? I tried using the search bar but I think all the spoiler bars in this thread are blocking the search abars functionality and therefore not showing up, so I'd appreciate if someone could tell me, sorry for the trouble!

Spoiler

Sweet Heart can be gained at Onyx Ward gym, a girl stood in front of the gym arena door gives it you, Custap Berry other than 10th floor of dept store I think it was, not sure where else, MooMoo Milk feed a miltank at the nature center an oran berry, the Mulches, one is in Lapis Ward on a bench, one is far east side of Obsidia in the small grassy area, one I think was in peridot or possibly two if not try also looking in Jasper and Beryl ward grassy areas

EDIT: The spoiler which someone fille in the location of all the mulchs is on Page 44 *in Snape's voice "turn to page 44"*

Edited by Lord Drakyle
updating details

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

Sweet Heart can be gained at Onyx Ward gym, a girl stood in front of the gym arena door gives it you, Custap Berry other than 10th floor of dept store I think it was, not sure where else, MooMoo Milk feed a miltank at the nature center an oran berry, the Mulches, one is in Lapis Ward on a bench, one is far east side of Obsidia in the small grassy area, one I think was in peridot or possibly two if not try also looking in Jasper and Beryl ward grassy areas

Spoiler

So you can only get Custap Berry by getting all of the stickers? That's such a bummer, the glasses quest is one of the most tedious in the entire game.

Just now, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

So you can only get Custap Berry by getting all of the stickers? That's such a bummer, the glasses quest is one of the most tedious in the entire game.

Spoiler

Custap berry im sure is elsewere but cannot remember where, think Aventurine woods or something had one though

1 minute ago, MachoPony said:
  Hide contents

so where do you go after you beat Zel and the place goes kaboom?

Spoiler

Ummm, continue the path? Did you already escape Devon with Adrienn and the rest? If you used an escape rope to leave the building you'll have to find someone to fix your save file.

Edited by Farnsworth
ninja'd

Hide contents

the only way out of the final room apart from the one i went in through took me back out to the previous room.

Spoiler

there should be a switch to turn the directional panels so you can go further west from where you end up after exiting the Pulse fight room, after that continue out the door to your left

Just now, Dinosaurusrex said:
  Hide contents

Is there anything other than the icicle plate in azurine cave? It says "a chill settles in the air" upon entering but something tells me this isn't what it was referring to.

Spoiler

There is more to find, try using blizzard while in battle surfing

Just now, Dinosaurusrex said:
  Hide contents

Oh boy time to train up that snoring I've been neglecting :P

Spoiler

Pokémon like Beartic and Cubchoo can learn Blizzard as well as Sealeo all of which can be found at Ametrine mountain cave or snowy grass

Spoiler

What job do you get the silent dude on team aqua, i feel like i've given him every job application, but nothing is working. also, what to do with the colored books in the library, it's taking forever to search through all the spoiler tags :(

Edited by supertrainer234

1 minute ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Hide contents

What job do you get the silent dude on team aqua, i feel like i've given him every job application, but nothing is working.

Spoiler

The guy who wants it to be quiet and not a lot of people? Apophyll Academy

11 minutes ago, vi5h4l said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have searched the entire K underwater city. Still cant find the cave with razor claw. Any idea where it is

Spoiler

There's an area where you have to resurface. This area has a lighter patch. Once you've resurfaced, you follow the path that the rocks set out, and there will be a cave.

Spoiler

anyone know any good levelling spots? my team are in the low 70s highest 75 and i'm getting my ass kicked by the gym leader even after getting rid of the field with tailwind and putting sticky web down my only real weapon is magnezone and it keeps barely missing out on OHKOs on certain pokemon so i want to level up a bit

Hide contents

anyone know any good levelling spots? my team are in the low 70s highest 75 and i'm getting my ass kicked by the gym leader even after getting rid of the field with tailwind and putting sticky web down my only real weapon is magnezone and it keeps barely missing out on OHKOs on certain pokemon so i want to level up a bit

Spoiler

I'd suggest the rebattleable trainers in the grand hall, or the clown in agate circus.

Just now, Therrester said:

Reveal hidden contents

I heard you can obtain two Leftovers in E16. Is this true? Where are they? I haven't finished the grocery list sidequest, so I assume you receive one from that, but where's the other?

Spoiler

Actually, you receive both from that quest. Do you need help with the quest?

Edited by Strider

14 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Actually, you receive both from that quest. Do you need help with the quest?

I'm only missing 4 items, one of which I know where to get. I'm sure I can figure out the rest. If not, I'll search through this thread. I just wanted to double check the reward; Thank you though!

19 minutes ago, FairFamily said:
  Hide contents

Can someon tell me if I need rock climb for the aurine sidequest? I only need a single shroom.

Spoiler

Not from what I've heard. A few people here completed the this sidequest.

21 minutes ago, FairFamily said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can someon tell me if I need rock climb for the aurine sidequest? I only need a single shroom.

Spoiler

in this post ame say she will change that probably in public release you can get the reward