Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Spoiler

Is there a way to get another Magmarizer/Electirizer or is there a way to get Magby and Elekid without trading the items? Little bummed out that you have to trade away the very items you need to evolve the pokemon you're recieving.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

Is there a way to get another Magmarizer/Electirizer or is there a way to get Magby and Elekid without trading the items? Little bummed out that you have to trade away the very items you need to evolve the pokemon you're recieving.

Spoiler

A cave at the north side of Chrysolia Forest has a Magmarizer but you need to go through a puzzle to get to it, the Electrizer I think if memory serves you might bump into one during the Ep16 story not too certain though on that second part

6 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

The Electirizer you get from one of the Lighthouses in Coral Ward. Try searching for a dive spot near them.

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

A cave at the north side of Chrysolia Forest has a Magmarizer but you need to go through a puzzle to get to it, the Electrizer I think if memory serves you might bump into one during the Ep16 story not too certain though on that second part

Spoiler

The electirizer is in the southern lighthouse in Coral, but as far as I know, that is the only Magmarizer and Electirizer you can find so far, which is a bummer to be honest.

Just now, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

The electirizer is in the southern lighthouse in Coral, but as far as I know, that is the only Magmarizer and Electirizer you can find so far, which is a bummer to be honest.

Spoiler

You can find another Magmarizer and Electirizer if you pay to rebuild the stairs in Calcenon City. So both Magmortar and Electivire are available in Episode 16.

Just now, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

You can find another Magmarizer and Electirizer if you pay to rebuild the stairs in Calcenon City. So both Magmortar and Electivire are available in Episode 16.

Spoiler

Oh okay I paid for the slums so I guess I'll have to wait until E17 to get those two. Thanks!

Just now, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

Oh okay I paid for the slums so I guess I'll have to wait until E17 to get those two. Thanks!

Spoiler

It has nothing to do with the Grand Hall renovation project. You just need to go to the south gate in Calcenon City and talk to someone there. No need to wait another episode.

Just now, MohtashimSadiq said:
  Hide contents

What happens after we develop the railnet? I need to fix the slumps to get goomy.

Spoiler

You can only develop one of the options in this episode as far as I know, so unfortunately you'll have to wait until E17 to be able to get Goomy.

1 minute ago, bananaCUI said:
  Hide contents

Hi, does anybody know how to trigger the event in Beryl? I think it's for Treecko?

Spoiler

Interact with one of the invisible Keckleon. Then go to Silvon Co to find a woman looking for the Devon Scope. You'll find the Devon Scope in the Devon Co building, once you get it trade it for a Silvon Scope with the woman. Then you can battle the Kecleon, allowing you to reach the Treecko in one of the caves in the forest.

7 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

Interact with one of the invisible Keckleon. Then go to Silvon Co to find a woman looking for the Devon Scope. You'll find the Devon Scope in the Devon Co building, once you get it trade it for a Silvon Scope with the woman. Then you can battle the Kecleon, allowing you to reach the Treecko in one of the caves in the forest.

Spoiler

Sorry to ask this, but where are the invisible Kecleon?

Just now, bananaCUI said:
  Hide contents

Sorry to ask this, but where are the invisible Kecleon?

Spoiler

They are in the forest next to Beryl Ward, just try to find invisible blocks. You will bump into them near the tunnels.

1 hour ago, Bin553 said:
  Hide contents

What needs to be done to get Chimchar?

Spoiler

You have to renovate the Railnet. After that I'm not sure what you need to do, just go to the Railnet and you should be able to find it. If you renovated the Slums or Azurine Island you'll have to wait another episode for the Chimchar.

Edited by Farnsworth
I was wrong, sorry

1 minute ago, AndSoThereIsSt3ffo said:

Long story short:

Reveal hidden contents

i finished the business at the Devon, but i didn't pay attention to the last dialogue with Adrienn and now i kinda don't know what i have to do to progress in the story, any help?

I think that you just go to adrienn's gym...You might want to check the grand hall too?

Edited by Strider

1 minute ago, AndSoThereIsSt3ffo said:

Long story short:

Hide contents

i finished the business at the Devon, but i didn't pay attention to the last dialogue with Adrienn and now i kinda don't know what i have to do to progress in the story, any help?

Spoiler

Adrienn is waiting for you in his gym in Coral.

On 8/12/2016 at 7:03 PM, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Adrienn is waiting for you in his gym in Coral.

On 8/12/2016 at 7:03 PM, Strider said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think that you just go to adrienns gym...

Oh

Well that was kinda logical lol, thanks for the quick replies!

Spoiler

Hey, I have three questions:

- Is there a sideguest you can start at coral ward, where 4 people block the entrance to one of the buildings?

- I started the job-guest for team magma and found jobs for the members on 7th street. But I can´t find the remaining members. Any clues?

- Is there a way to start the police/imposter guest without the magikarp getting stolen in earlier episodes?

6 minutes ago, LilyX said:
  Hide contents

Hey, I have three questions:

- Is there a sideguest you can start at coral ward, where 4 people block the entrance to one of the buildings?

- I started the job-guest for team magma and found jobs for the members on 7th street. But I can´t find the remaining members. Any clues?

- Is there a way to start the police/imposter guest without the magikarp getting stolen in earlier episodes?

Spoiler