Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Arcante said:
  Hide contents

Anyone have all the answer for quiz girl in coral ward? Kinda lazy to stroll around
And what is the reward?

Spoiler

I did this quest, but the reward is not really useful, since it's just the Fairy Tale Field effect File.

But if you want to get it, I will give you my answers :

1) 15 Trains

2) 30 Buildings

3) 23 Pikachus

4) 0 Thing (This question is a trap)

5) 42 Apophyll Shelves (No, that's really the answer)

6) Just give a random number, since this question is impossible, even for the quiz girl (Basically, the number of trees in Chrysolia forest, THE thing impossible to count).

Hope it'll help you.

Edited by Shinyrio

11 minutes ago, Shinyrio said:

Reveal hidden contents

I did this quest, but the reward is not really useful, since it's just the Fairy Tale Field effect File.

But if you want to get it, I will give you my answers :

1) 15 Trains

2) 30 Buildings

3) 23 Pikachus

4) 0 Thing (This question is a trap)

5) 42 Apophyll Shelves (No, that's really the answer)

6) Just give a random number, since this question is impossible, even for the quiz girl (Basically, the number of trees in Chrysolia forest, THE thing impossible to count).

Hope it'll help you.

Thank you very much! The reward kinda ridiculous though :D

10 hours ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

I found the S9 key! It's in the F14 building that you get by going East from Coral and North from Azurine Island, in a little 2x2 dive spot!

Spoiler

Can`t locate it, 2x2 entrace leads to Faeward, and there is Faeward 16 building that I have no access to. You meant Fairview 16? Nevermind, I found it, I omitted this certain building while exploring Fairview, lol. Those diving spots are damn confusing, thanks.

Edited by example

1 minute ago, brianwee2012 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone know which house simon is in for the fisherman-id quest?

Spoiler

It's the nearest accessible building to the right, near Peridot Pokemart.

But have you met him in Beryl Graveyard first? He will appear here after this.

4 minutes ago, Shinyrio said:
  Hide contents

It's the nearest accessible building to the right, near Peridot Pokemart.

But have you met him in Beryl Graveyard first? He will appear here after this.

Spoiler

So it is the single storey house or the multiple storey one? cause the single storey house is not open, so i guess i didnt talk to him, and i think it is may episodes back, since i even went to e9 but didnt find simon at beryl cemetery...

4 minutes ago, brianwee2012 said:
  Hide contents

So it is the single storey house or the multiple storey one? cause the single storey house is not open, so i guess i didnt talk to him, and i think it is may episodes back, since i even went to e9 but didnt find simon at beryl cemetery...

The house to find simon in is multistory.

3 minutes ago, brianwee2012 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

1481116807008167600.png

I'm in Peridot Ward. The building you want to go is the one at the right.

If he's not here, then I dunno what is missing.

Spoiler

1. Does anyone have any idea where the Jasper girl's ring is, I know it's underwater but I can't find it v.v

2. Where's the klefki guy, I've searched all of reborn city and I probably missed him?

3. How do I start the simon&tara quest?

Just now, PokeFailure said:
  Hide contents

1. Does anyone have any idea where the Jasper girl's ring is, I know it's underwater but I can't find it v.v

2. Where's the klefki guy, I've searched all of reborn city and I probably missed him?

I'm not exactly sure how to direct you to the ring... Its in one of the underwater houses. I'm not sure which dive spot, but it's near the bottom (higher number houses) of that dive spot.

The klefki guy is in Blacksteam shelter in the peridot ward.

Start the simon tara quest by talking to simon in a peridot ward house, then go to the lake where tara died, and look around underwater, and talk to the fisherman.

3 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Klefki is part of this lost ring storyline, I`m not certainly sure, but if I remember correctly, the ring is in one of the houses in Kingsbury underwater section.

To start Tara quest, find body with no ID tag in Tanzan lake, then talk with the fisherman to the east. You must talk to the Simon in Peridot, or even earlier, in cementery, if you havent done this before.

Just now, alaneapen said:

Who would I ask for 5-10 volunteers to fix up Adrein's gym?

Just ask anyone you meet around town. They will be mingled in with people. If you get ten, you get wiseglasses, and if you get 15 there's an even better prize.

37 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

Klefki is part of this lost ring storyline, I`m not certainly sure, but if I remember correctly, the ring is in one of the houses in Kingsbury underwater section.

To start Tara quest, find body with no ID tag in Tanzan lake, then talk with the fisherman to the east. You must talk to the Simon in Peridot, or even earlier, in cementery, if you havent done this before.

Spoiler

Thanks, I went back to the 3rd dive spot (Sunshine?) clicked every corner and checked every house unlocked, found a K33 key, Assume it's the ring house key, Instead I find....Mudkip I'll take it I guess. Still no ring, I'll wait until a youtuber does a "how to find stuff in reborn" I guess. 

Never talked to simon, checked the cemetery and nada, checked the house he's supposed to be in, nada, found the body, talked to the fisherman nada. 

Today is not my day with sidequests, and again thanks xD.

6 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, I went back to the 3rd dive spot (Sunshine?) clicked every corner and checked every house unlocked, found a K33 key, Assume it's the ring house key, Instead I find....Mudkip I'll take it I guess. Still no ring, I'll wait until a youtuber does a "how to find stuff in reborn" I guess. 

Never talked to simon, checked the cemetery and nada, checked the house he's supposed to be in, nada, found the body, talked to the fisherman nada. 

Today is not my day with sidequests, and again thanks xD.

I think there is a house even farther south than kingsbury 33. I think that's where i found the ring, using the item finder.

Edited by Strider

17 minutes ago, Strider said:

Hide contents

Just ask anyone you meet around town. They will be mingled in with people. If you get ten, you get wiseglasses, and if you get 15 there's an even better prize.

Just out of curiousity, what's the prize? I didn't even know you could ask 15 people. And I thought I asked ten people, but I guess I was wrong since I didn't get any wise glasses.

Edited by Tapu Fufu