Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

13 minutes ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey, curious as to what happened to Anna and Noel. Are we able to go search for them, or is this in a future episode? Also, are we able to Rock Climb in this episode?

No rock climb. I didn't see Anna or Noel anywhere but that doesn't mean they don't exist in the episode- I might just not have found them

5 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How many satallites in Obsedia Ward? 

None

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mde2001 said:

Hide contents

No rock climb. I didn't see Anna or Noel anywhere but that doesn't mean they don't exist in the episode- I might just not have found them

mde pulling in clutch again. thank you so much! im in love with this episode so much :D

2 minutes ago, mde2001 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

None

Spoiler

I'm trying to do this quest and a blind guy is Coral Ward named Lass is asking me that question. I said 0 but still telling me the answer is wrong.

On 12/6/2016 at 7:21 AM, F.E.A.R said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know how many trees there are in Chrysolia Forest for that one Girl in Coral Ward?

Oh, sorry. I read Spinel Town for some reason as there is another quest line where you get asked about that. The answer to this one is seven. Sorry for the mix up.

34 minutes ago, Zuiken said:
  Hide contents

So I'd like to finish up the Corin rouge quest. I have battled and gathered the clues from all 3 fakes. Which kind of leads me to Adrien's gym? Am I in the right place? What am I supposed to do?

Also how does one access the Chrysolia Springs and all that comes along with that, I'd love to know.

bump

32 minutes ago, Zuiken said:
  Hide contents

So I'd like to finish up the Corin rouge quest. I have battled and gathered the clues from all 3 fakes. Which kind of leads me to Adrien's gym? Am I in the right place? What am I supposed to do?

Also how does one access the Chrysolia Springs and all that comes along with that, I'd love to know.

Spoiler

You're in the right place, but you need to stand where Adrienn stood near the battle, look to the left behind his podium you'll be suprised.

Spoiler

A little help on where to find applications for the elevator guy and the blast powder salesman? I can't find anymore after searching the entire city, I probably missed two so...Halp? (I chose aqua gang if that makes a difference)

1 minute ago, PokeFailure said:
  Hide contents

A little help on where to find applications for the elevator guy and the blast powder salesman? I can't find anymore after searching the entire city, I probably missed two so...Halp? (I chose aqua gang if that makes a difference)

Spoiler

Thanks for the help. Also, I heard the elevator guy is from the train station, not sure. Blast powder guy idk

3 hours ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

If you use a move in battle that can clear Misty Field (Defog, Whirlwind, etc.), you blow away the fog and can find some extra goodies!

Spoiler

i've searched the place and found the 3 steam rooms (bottom left, bottom right, top right) but haven't found the mega stone... around where did you find it?

edit: nevermind, figured it out... this one was not so obvious

Edited by ITnKU

1 minute ago, PokeFailure said:
  Hide contents

Uhhhh....I found one dive spot already on the lake (Top path near Azurine Island) any others or just the one? 

Spoiler

total of 3 dive spots, so you should find 2 more in the lake.

Spoiler

Two questions:

1. What happened to the dude at the Yureyu Power Plant. I showed him the key and he disappeared. What do i do next?

2. What's up with all the areas that are saying that something unseeable is in the way. I'm really confused...

Just now, supertrainer234 said:
  Hide contents

Two questions:

1. What happened to the dude at the Yureyu Power Plant. I showed him the key and he disappeared. What do i do next?

2. What's up with all the areas that are saying that something unseeable is in the way. I'm really confused...

Spoiler

The unseeable in the way are Kecleon. If you had by any chance played Gen 3 games from the Original series you'd know what to do. If not

Spoiler

Try going to Silph's Co.

1 hour ago, Zuiken said:
  Reveal hidden contents

total of 3 dive spots, so you should find 2 more in the lake.

Spoiler

I think I found 3 more, the exact number is confusing....but I explored most of them so thanks, Anybody got any idea what happened to the yureyu key guy near the power plant?

1 minute ago, brianwee2012 said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know where the dive spot for the lighthouse is at?

Spoiler

it's just south of the locked lighthouse, hidden behind the other lighthouse. Try diving when you're behind it.

6 hours ago, DJ JayRap said:

Gonna just quote myself to repost my question. With an addendum:

Hide contents

I've circled around the island for the longest time now. Either there's a hidden trap-item ball up past that Rock Climb segment, or there's something I'm missing about the Azurine Island side quest to KO these Amoonguss/Foongus. I haven't seen a single wild Amoonguss in all this time, so I'm to assume a wild encounter has nothing to do with this side quest.

Spoiler

I just started and finished this quest in under 10 minutes. You just need to look carefully. :D

Spoiler

The reward is rocky helmet.

2 hours ago, robiseljak said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just started and finished this quest in under 10 minutes. You just need to look carefully. :D

Reveal hidden contents

The reward is rocky helmet.

Spoiler

I've already looked at every inch on the map. Unless the things are suddenly spawning under trees, I'm not seeing it. I could even send you my save file so you'd see what I mean.

8 hours ago, dropdeadstriker said:

Found a thing!

Hide contents

Found Cameruptite!

Hide contents

Move some boulders around in a cave to the north of the Chrysolia Forest for it... There is a text box saying that "the room is steamy" so there might be something to do there that I missed

Spoiler

i got to the steamy room but i didnt find cameruptite 

can you help me?