Release Date for e16 ?

iskelion

To put it simply you have just pushed it back by one day also.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/g3D5jNz/comment/28356363

Now that the obligatory sayings are out of the way I must tell you that the community release (which means that it will only be available to registered users) will be released first; sometime after the new forum site is finished; so you know since people keep asking for it; it'll be done by 2019.

thank you for that.

To put it simply you have just pushed it back by one day also.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/g3D5jNz/comment/28356363

Now that the obligatory sayings are out of the way I must tell you that the community release (which means that it will only be available to registered users) will be released first; sometime after the new forum site is finished; so you know since people keep asking for it; it'll be done by 2019.

thank you for that.

As for the release date I will give you the exact timeframe when it will be released:

1 week before Hardcore (the non CoM version) is released and after the site is updated during the period in which you cannot ask said question on this site nor any questions to be exact.

88502b58b2ca3509be47473044fde8cc.jpg

• Developers

soonTM :-)

The latest answer from Ame is here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23065#entry584905

From what she said I think the Community Release is already done, just hidden from us for now because there is no point to release it and then shut down the forum for a week or so. And there are some problems with the site to be taken care of apparently.

Well we have waited for over a year. Now I think we're looking at about 2 more unbearable weeks and then we might get our best Christmas gift. ;-)

Deal with it people.

why not go build a good team for upcoming E16 instead ? You can expect Fern kicking your team again or just being a sore loser in the next episode...

cant remember the last time I lost to that little loser..

Now that I think about it, i have never lost to Fern ( soft-reset a few time obviously, but still, he never sends me back to pokecenter)

The real fans start over again to see all the little changes brought by E16 throughout the game :feelsgd:

After 43 hours of playing through all the story and freaking special events (aventurine forest im looking on you <.<) + 4 hours of grinding and leveling modeling and so on more mons to expand my inventory... No thx! but ofc on other save file i will replay pokemon reborn ;D

I feel like it may be released in either late December or early January. I also think the only reason why it's taking so long is because she does have a life outside of reborn and she probably perfecting the game for us

Ame said the actual testing was pretty much done. The staff is having some unfinished business with the soon-to-be new website apparently.

What we can do is just keep supporting them and be patient.

• Global Mods

After 43 hours of playing through all the story and freaking special events (aventurine forest im looking on you <.<) + 4 hours of grinding and leveling modeling and so on more mons to expand my inventory... No thx! but ofc on other save file i will replay pokemon reborn ;D

Yea I think I'll be continuing into the new episode 16 stuff on my current save (I didn't train up all those new rotation members for nothing!) but then I'll definitely do a new playthrough once E16 Hardcore CoM comes out.

Maybe we can all feel a little better about the wait, if we know development is still ongoing. Are you guys still making those fantastic animations during this beta period? I would love to see another one, if you would!