episode 16

AntonyJr

There is no exact date or time to when it will be released, Sun and Moon Pokémon I am certain won't be included as it has been brought up many a time and always the most I ever hear is if they ever will be included is in the final episode of reborn possibly post game content), what can be said is when the Beta Testing is concluded (which cannot be said when that will be as the Bugs found and what not else Beta Testers find that needs attention cannot be determined as to severity or quantity) then the game will be in the community release and eventually after that the Public Release, so do please have patience ever more as the only way Ame could guarantee us the release data is by after beta testing setting a release date for it.

(Only a matter of time before the expected image appears regarding how much longer we can wait now appears if not already Ninja'd this post)

Well, they have to beta test ALL the game, doing every little thing, not only the EP16 new content. I needed around 40 hours to end ep15, but skip most events. So it will probably take around 50 hours. Add the time to repair bugs and other stuff and is easy to understand that they are taking this long.

Nevertheless, I'm checking the forums everyday. Where will the community release be? Forum? Main page?

Well, they have to beta test ALL the game, doing every little thing, not only the EP16 new content. I needed around 40 hours to end ep15, but skip most events. So it will probably take around 50 hours. Add the time to repair bugs and other stuff and is easy to understand that they are taking this long.

Nevertheless, I'm checking the forums everyday. Where will the community release be? Forum? Main page?

I'm aware buddy. I was just joking about the wait being long for plebs like us.

I second Lord Drakyle, it would make sense to have a specific topic created under Community Announcements. Waiting for confirmation.

• Administrators

The Community Release will be in a forum visible only to registered members-- it's currently hidden though.

About the beta, I know it's taken a while, there've just been a couple stray things we've been waiting to finish that actually do not relate directly to testing. Ace Members already know what one of those things was-- and the other I'm just waiting to hear back on a fix for (it is related to the site rather than the game itself) before I can proceed. The actual testing itself has long fallen off.

I'm impatient too.

We will not know the day or the hour of it's coming, but we do know that there will be many who will try to lead you astray by asking for the day and the hour of it's coming thus delaying it... Again; there won't be any Sun and Moon mons available since Ame and the rest of the gang hasn't had the time to make sprites and set base stats and other stuff that requires a truckload of work, but at least we get another gym and Reborn the town and the forum will be all shiny and new.

You guys make it seem like it is our fault for asking! :(
But in truth it is the developers fault for making the freakin' best Pokémon Game ever released!!

How could anyone wrong us for asking -.-??

But seriously, I was stunned by the quality of Pokémon Reborn and I am willing to wait a very long time just to ensure that it keeps kicking ass :D

Thank you this far for the great work !!!

Ame pushes it back a month for each time the question is asked. You guys really don't want the episode released do you?

Notice how Ame is often the first person to reply to such thread? yep, she's triggered by those threads.

What does Ame do when she's triggered ? She plays Okami for another week LOL

What I really want to know is if/when the balance changes (new pokemon stats, abilities and move power) GameFreak brought in gen 7 will be in Reborn.

Will be implemented but don't hold your breath

Notice how Ame is often the first person to reply to such thread? yep, she's triggered by those threads.

What does Ame do when she's triggered ? She plays Okami for another week LOL

I lol'd