Would you marry a yandere Gardevoir for $1,000,000?

Tartar

Say, you're offered a million dollars in exchange for marrying a Gardevoir, the problem is... It's a yandere.

Naturally, this Gardevoir is just the sweetest and most precious thing you've ever seen, the problem... It's a yandere.

And if you don't actively spend time with your new spouse, and do everything you can to have a stable and healthy relationship with your Gardevoir, it'll go psychotic and murder you and everyone you know. And naturally, you can't get too close to any other person, as Gardevoir is extremely jealous and will terminate anyone whom you get too close to.

And did I mention that this Gardevoir is immortal? Yeah, you're tied to it for life. So this is pretty much a lifelong commitment, and you can't get out of this marriage unless you want to have your life cut short, that is.

So, the question is thus: Would you marry a yandere Gardevoir?

commission__gardere_by_gikamoth-d4t88xd.

well...

it's still a Pokemon... so first of all - marring Pokemon must be legal in the area where *we* would live - even though it was common in the Pokemon years long time ago doesn't mean it still is... or would be in our world!

and yeah... it's STILL a Pokemon - and you know with Pokeballs and Pokemon Storage Systems being a thing... each time it would go on a crazy murdering spree: "Gardevoir, return!" *psssshhhhh* *zooooom*

Problem solved - thanks for free money :P

But to be realistic - no - it is a Pokemon - a pretty pokemon that looks like a human... but isn't human - see the worst part is: YOU NEVER KNOW(!) when you do something to upset it, until its to late - because all you hear will be "Gar! GARDEVOIR!!" since human language is REALLY RARE for Pokemon - only the strongest Psychic Types can use Telepathy to directly communicate with humans, there is no way to tell if that Gardevoir is able to.

And also, it still could be a male Gardevoir, and for me as a straight male human, would prefer a straight female human as a partner... (to each their own on that matter)

I don't think so.

The only yandere I remember is Yuno Gasai and life with a human like that is crazy enough.

Since I think an axe and knife wielding woman is too much allready, a Pokémon with a movepool like that would be even worse.

No money can make up for that.

Step A) Have any pokémon with spore

Step B­) Marry gardevoir

Step C) Put gardevoir into pokéball while it is asleep
Step D) Put gardevoir into PC so it can never escape

Step E) Enjoy your one million dollars

There's literally none of these "would you x for y???" that posit actual dillema because the answer will always be yes (unless the advantages are waaaaaaaaaaay below the disadvantages - i.e. "would you lose an arm for free ice cream??/////")

Because there's always going to be a way to weasel out of it. Even if you say something like "The Gardevoir has to be at your side at all times and can't ever be put into a pokéball" or whatever, sure, that doesn't mean you still can't get it to go to therapy, or convince it to start taking medication to dial down the psycho.

The only way to make these not work is if you go out of the way to deliberately make the challenge impossible to say yes to (as the example above) but that's only because at that point it becomes way too shitty to do it.

Is the Gardevoir a toaster?

aaaaand we've got our winner again.

Would anyone seriously answer yes to this? I'm genuinely curious.

haha please, I'd do it for free (ok not really but I would definitely give it some thought, because having a waifu with huge psychic powers could have some interesting uses)

Would anyone seriously answer yes to this? I'm genuinely curious.

I'm with you man. Even people who would get to the point of marrying a pokemon couldn't possibly think it a good idea to marry a likely murderer. Right?

I mean, maybe you could get rid of it somehow. As supposedly sweet as it is i'm sure the world won't miss it. (Reads further) ****, This things immortal! Yea the more I think on this now, just no. You can't offer me all the money in the world.

If you look at it from a logical perspective however, assuming you were a loner and had no close friends or family you'd gain an immortal guardian that would literally kill for you... I mean if you don't mind having a mind reader that would break every privacy rule in existence most likely and is just incompatible as a wife via species in general.

(P.S. Food for thought.)

Hmm... That is a lot of money...

But really, first we have to suspend our disbelief that Pokemon are real, then we have to consider the social implications of having a Pokemon as a wife. Really, its hard to say seeing as this is a really outrageous situation.

So maybe.

If u get that much money i'm sure u could find a way to do some experimenting to perhaps transform the gardevoir into a human and hopefully it will lose its powers.

I'm gona test it il say yes i accept ze money.

+ i'm sure it will be hard to run away from a yandere gardevoir if it has psychic and all might aswell say yes and hope for the best.