Fairy type gym leader?

PedroHenrique

Oh, it's been confirmed to be Adrienn?

I thought Adrienn was replaced since xe was gone missing for 10 years.

I believe Julia and Florinia mention Adrienn returning as a gym leader when you meet up with them again in Episode 15. That, and the actual reborn league only had one fairy gym leader, at least to my knowledge.

Yeah, I have a good feeling about xis mega being Mawile. Probably also sylveon and togekiss. Other than that, there are still few possibilities to make our life miserable. Like florges already stated, whimsicott prankster to annoy us. Gardevoir was already used by Radomus, but mega is still pretty strong even though I doubt it will be used. I also have a feeling about klefki or carbink being used to set up everything for him.

I don't know why everyone thinks Amethyst won't use the same pokemon in different GL teams.

I mean

look at Radomus and... the dark type GL who's name I can never remember...

Both had Malamar. And there are other cases of recurring pokemon. so I'm sure there will be a Gardevoir, and a Togekiss.

Assuming Adrienn's Ace will also be xys Mega, then he will have either a Mega Mawile (likely) or a Mega Diancie. Other then that, yeah, I expect Sylveon, Azumarill and a fairy with Prankster (So, Klefki or Whimsicott). As for the rest, I don't know.

Assuming Adrienn's Ace will also be xys Mega, then he will have either a Mega Mawile (likely) or a Mega Diancie. Other then that, yeah, I expect Sylveon, Azumarill and a fairy with Prankster (So, Klefki or Whimsicott). As for the rest, I don't know.

I doubt it will be a Mega Diancie, because, you know, legendary. :D

But, it's always possible if Ame really wants to make us miserable. Still, I doubt and hope we won't be seeing legendaries at least until elite 4 (wouldn't surprise me if E4 had a legendary each).

I doubt it will be a Mega Diancie, because, you know, legendary. :D

But, it's always possible if Ame really wants to make us miserable. Still, I doubt and hope we won't be seeing legendaries at least until elite 4 (wouldn't surprise me if E4 had a legendary each).

I...was actually not aware that Diancie was a legendary. My knowledge of gen VI sucks. Well, learn something new I guess.

we know there should be mainly mons that havent been used till now so this are the mons that have chance to be in his team Mawile,Florges,Dedenne,Azumarill (this one have high chance appearing to counter fire mons with their resistance to fairy moves)

Leaders and bosses have used repeats of mons and sometimes share the same aces (Luna and Zero share Umbreon and Terra and Solaris share Garchomp). Most fairies are on the slow side so Gardevoir probably is a necessary evil for Xe's team to work. Unless of course Mr. Mime is used instead. But in all seriousness, the team choice grinds down more to the field effect as those really alter the usefulness of certain Pokemon. And we actually also know the aces of the remaining leaders:

Dragonite (Saphira)

Gigalith (Hardy)

Florges (Adrienn)

Lapras (Amaria)

Scizor (Titania)

So you can knock at least one Pokemon off of the guessing list for each of them.

Florges, mmmm. That's surprising. Thanks for the info Commander.

Although I would add that Zero and Solaris aren't gym leaders, so technically no pair of leaders share the same ace, which is a good thing. I'm ok with Adrienn using a Gardevoir, it was bound to happen given the limited choice of very good fairies. I was simply pointing out giving the same ace to both Radomus and Adrienn would seem a bit off to me, especially since Radomus' is basically a character in herself.

Mawile is quite a strong contender to be on xis team, as the steel typing eliminates both of the fairy weaknesses. If we're expecting to fight xim on the fairy tale field, then the steel typing will also get a boost. Sure Klefki shares the same types but it's a prankster supporter while Mawile is a physical beast who's capable of mega evolving. I wouldn't bet my money on it actually mega-evolving though, as the fairy type has several other candidates for this with MegaDiancie, MegaAudino and MegaGardevoir.

Seeing as Clefable and Wigglytuff have been used by Noel before, Cottonee by Florinia and Gardevoir by Radomus, we're likely to see other candidates over them.

My guess is, that xe will likely have a nuking Sylveon, a Mawile for physical attacks, a prankster support by either Whimsicott or Klefki, probably a Diancie, cause that rock is a beast, his Florges and the last spot going to whoever rounds out the team the best. Probably an Azumarill to counter any fire types, but Togekiss, Mr. Mime, Aromatisse and Gardevoir are all strong contenders. So I'm just taking wild guesses.

Cheers