[IC] TotMV:G2: The Battered Hero

Chevaleresse

Argent followed his eyes and looked at the tapestries. 

"someone really knows how to decorate. These look like commemorations of battles...."

with the conversation stalling, argent looks around and tries to decide who to talk to next

Edited by Endlessblaze

"You wish to become faster, Isobel?  Hm.  I think I still have the recipe for the Federation soldier enhancement solution known colloquially as a 'little stimmie'.  It isn't something you can take too often, and I would require the equipment and ingredients to brew it, but it would make you faster.  I also have the formula for the more powerful variation the Federation soldiers refer to as 'big twitchy', but this solution requires very dangerous and difficult to acquire ingredients that I would not feel comfortable acquiring or giving to someone for consumption."

"I am informed by my organic friends that the standard issue blend is little more than a very strong coffee.  It's the heavy enhancer that you have to worry about.  Humans have a poor reaction to amphetamines in large doses, right?  Well, I suppose I can understand your reluctance to accept consumables from someone who cannot be poisoned."

"Oh, well, it's not that bad, but watching people on too much caffeine or hyperzine literally jitter like this--" Here LOTUS' little representation of a face moves around on its screen, popping about, "--and then, because they're usually that kind of idiot, rush a bunch of mercenaries or something hasn't given me too strong an impression of the stuff."

"...I just think they're hard to work with. Every 3 out of 4 botanists are only there on the Exodus for the easy access to ambrosia vulgaris. I feel like I'm the only ome that actually cares about the plants sometimes. It can be kinda dangerous though, too.".

Edited by Powder Miner

Kenta who has been watching all this madness unfold smiles and looks at one of the screens before he wanders over and sits dead center in the floor and summons his sword. The leather bands on his arms glow and the sword appears it's black and red body glow for a few minutes and then he sets it in front of him and pulls off his Gym shirt and rips it into strips. He began wiping the sword down and inspecting for damage. Not seeming to care that he sat shirtless in a room full of individuals from different parts of the multiverse.

Dead Center of the Floor happens to be where Mar set up shop meditating. Putting them practically across from one another.

Mar is unaware of the intrusion, and simply continues to practice his Channeling, this time, practicing constructing things from Solid Mana and Hard Light.

Sweat visibly drips down his brow, and he did not have a shirt in the first place, merely a Crude Hide Cloak around him, revealing his chest as well

The Glowing Blue Crystal(?) in his hands grow with the haze of air coming from his chest to the shard.  It is transparent and glowing, like a hologram, Smokey energies flit around inside.

"Which one? I haven't read the book on magic yet, as I hoped to wait till we were someplace slightly...quieter. So far I have been enjoying the Margites but I haven't finished it yet. As you may have noticed, the past two and a half hours have been rather busy. Did you ever pick up those shards of the armor that you left in the other room? I don't know whether that room is still accessible, but it might be a good idea to go collect them if you haven't."

As Edmond finished his thought, he motioned towards the door to the hall they currently occupied, and began to move towards it.

Edited by Strider

"Oh right! I forgot about those, something to do about an incubus walking into the room, would you mind coming with me? Despite the reactor's general inactivity, I really don't like the idea of exploring a new area without you know, a gun or backup", Solomon opened the door that Edmond had moved towards earlier, and made a gesture asking him to move forward.

Edited by Cronos5010

Edmond stepped through the door, and approached the scraps laying on the ground, keeping his hand on his welder.

"I don't really expect any trouble. In any case, there appear to be two piees of the sword, and 2 left of the armor. I have two more armor scraps in my bag from earlier actually...So take what you want, and I'll take what's left? That seems fair, right?"

He spread his arms in a gesture that fairly obviously meant 'all yours'.

Jesse

22 hours ago, Endlessblaze said:

Argent followed his eyes and looked at the tapestries. 

"someone really knows how to decorate. These look like commemorations of battles...."

with the conversation stalling, argent looks around and tries to decide who to talk to next

"You're right, usually tapestries are somehow connected to religion, royalty, battles fought or an achievement of someone. I can tell, all my uncles each have a dozen of those, each hanging in front of the pearly gates just to show off and brag about themselves. Those narcissistic archangels..." Jesse scoffs as he approach the demon and the engineer and ponders upon the decor as well.

"Anyways, you say you're an incubus huh?" Jesse raised a brow as he briefly looks Argent. "I've never seen one before personally, some of my angel garrison did and said they are the evil counterpart of Eros or something." the boy shrugs.

"my name is Jesse..if you must know" The sniper trails off and continues to ponder over his surroundings.

Solomon walks into the room, opens his bulging sack (OOC: No seriously, do you know how much stuff he keeps in there? Also yes, pun intended), and placed all four armor and sword shards inside of it, he stands up for a moment and smiles in satisfaction, and he reaches inside of the sack and takes out the eldritch rock from earlier and shows it to Edmond "Did you know that this used to drive people insane?".

1 hour ago, Hal Henderics said:

Dead Center of the Floor happens to be where Mar set up shop meditating. Putting them practically across from one another.

Mar is unaware of the intrusion, and simply continues to practice his Channeling, this time, practicing constructing things from Solid Mana and Hard Light.

Sweat visibly drips down his brow, and he did not have a shirt in the first place, merely a Crude Hide Cloak around him, revealing his chest as well

The Glowing Blue Crystal(?) in his hands grow with the haze of air coming from his chest to the shard.  It is transparent and glowing, like a hologram, Smokey energies flit around inside.

Kenta having finished cleaning the sword lays it down flat and looks across at the individual who is sweating. He has seen all kinds of skills in his world so he is not suprised by this mans. "You seem busy. " He says before standing up and picking up his sword setting it on his shoulder . He tapped it twice and it vanished as easily as it had appeared. 

"Used to? Does it still drive people insane?"

Edmond took a small step backwards.

"Actually, I'm going to wander around a bit more. I've never been possessed by strange magic, but that might be because I tend to avoid it."

Edmond began to pace through the rooms, searching for anything he might not have seen yet. He hoped to find something hinting more at the creation, purpose, and mechanics behind this castle. Perhaps some nice weapons and other stuff too...

Edited by Strider

"That was a joke, this used to be a book, don't ask me how it became a rock, but yeah Eldritch magic is pretty non standard stuff, the book I gave you earlier should help you learn a bit more about magic, just you know, don't make any deals with red skinned tailed people", Solomon follows Edmond and tries to help him find something valuable.

Jesse

"Eros is Cupid in some version, not that's a complement or anything, my uncles hated that guy." Jesse said. "As for the holy powers, only higher ranks of angels can do that divine stuff, i adjust to the human customs of wielding a riffle and turning into a ghost in terms of combat"

"So there, i guess welcome to the team of mixed individuals, Argent? that is your given name right?.."