Who is next to die

Damage

What if Techie Jonathan died?!?!!?!?!

WE'RE ALL IN THE DREAMWORLD AND WAS PUT TO SLEEP BY DARKRAI. AND THEN PEOPLE FROM POKEMON DESOLATION COME IN A FUCK SHIT UP AND THEN REJUVENATION COMES IN AND FIGHTS DESOLATION CHARACTERS, BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!!! REBORNIANS WILL COME AND ERADICATE THE REJUVIANS AND THE DESOLIANS AND THEN ARCEUS COMES FROM OUT DA GROUND AND KILLS EVERYONE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

But yea. Rip Techie Jonathan. You fucking hacker.

If it is Techie Jonathan, I hope Team Meteor updates the game constantly so they don't get that one version where he had a Mega Rayquaza.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think killing Aster so soon would cheapen Eclipse's death, so not likely imo.

Sigmund needs more backstory development before anything definitive happens to him. We already know his story is rather tragic, but the link between his sister's death and his ECT experiments could use a bit more in game explanation.

Ah, thanks. These interviews are so funny!

I just played through the first scene with Lin again, where Sigmund seems to recognize her. Maybe she reminds him of Elizabeth in some way? That being said, Sigmund taking on ECT to "cure" people seems kind of odd. I guess it's sweet how he seemed to care so much about Elizabeth and the children in the the interview, but he is so misguided.

I predict this Sigmund/Lin/Elizabeth thing will be explored further in the game :o

Ah, thanks. These interviews are so funny!

I just played through the first scene with Lin again, where Sigmund seems to recognize her. Maybe she reminds him of Elizabeth in some way? That being said, Sigmund taking on ECT to "cure" people seems kind of odd. I guess it's sweet how he seemed to care so much about Elizabeth and the children in the the interview, but he is so misguided.

I predict this Sigmund/Lin/Elizabeth thing will be explored further in the game :o

Lin used to live at the orphanage. Depending on wether or not you battle Sigmund at Yureyu and who you choose to protect during the Meteor raid at the sisters' mansion, you get different dialogue in the Meteor base. On one route, someone (Saphira, I think?) tells you about a girl who used to bully Laura at the orphanage.

I'm curious if it will be Fern; I personally kinda hate his guts for the crap he's pulled, but I also desperately want to see him come back to our side. Even if I don't like him, I still don't want him to die. Also, I do think ZEL is a strong candidate.

We saved Amaria, so she's probably ruled out, because in Shade's gym, we see her either being pushed off by Titania, or Titania just missing her as she tries to grab Amaria to pull her to safety (I'm presuming its the latter and not the former). Also, Team Meteor already got her bracelet I think, from the Blacksteam factory.

Maybe it's Fern, but anyway if Cain dies that would just be a punch in the gut for the player since let's face it; you killed the quirky sidekick! But anyway for some odd reason I think that Victoria might die since she has a knack when it comes to getting in people's ways.

• Global Mods

Also, Team Meteor already got her bracelet I think, from the Blacksteam factory.

Amaria still had it when she fell down the waterfall. Taka let us leave with both Amaria and the bracelets, then Titania took the bracelets and flew off to the desert on her Skarmory.

What if Ame kills off...Ame! dunno why she would but...meh supposedly she never really wanted to be a character in the game or something like that so it gives her a reason to take her character out the game although then who would advise you at the rest of the gyms via the monitor?

What if Ame kills off...Ame! dunno why she would but...meh supposedly she never really wanted to be a character in the game or something like that so it gives her a reason to take her character out the game although then who would advise you at the rest of the gyms via the monitor?

Bring back gym advice guy!