Mystery egg

robiseljak

So I'm just interested in your luck with mystery eggs. I'm at my 3rd playthrough now because I got bored waiting for E16 so why not go through it again... So 3 times, 3 fresh saves, and all 3 times I get a vullaby from the egg. Anybody with worse luck? :D

Vullaby isn't too bad...but in all seriousness i wouldn't rely on mystery eggs lol. I did get Larvesta once which was great!

Edited by nsbwinner2

After rescuing all the policemen in Jasper and Beryl ward, a policeman in the police station will offer to trade you the mystery egg for a growlithe egg

I have been well past that area for ages, has there been a version update? I played through that area back when you were allowed to keep the Growlithe of the dead policeman and I am horribly lost.

• Global Mods

I have been well past that area for ages, has there been a version update? I played through that area back when you were allowed to keep the Growlithe of the dead policeman and I am horribly lost.

you breed the growlithe you get given to get a growlithe egg, which you can then trade for the mystery egg back at the station.

I got pawniard and both of my friends got phantump. it's really annoying to get something that can be found elsewhere when other potential (better) results are currently only obtainable from that egg.

So I'm just interested in your luck with mystery eggs. I'm at my 3rd playthrough now because I got bored waiting for E16 so why not go through it again... So 3 times, 3 fresh saves, and all 3 times I get a vullaby from the egg. Anybody with worse luck? :D

I got phantump twice, different starters, different lineup... so yeah. Mystery egg can be tricky

Which Pokemon can you get by the mystery egg event? Is there a list?

Currently:

Vulpix

Tentacool

Rhyhorn

Staryu

Togepi

Sneasel

Elekid

Shroomish

Azurill

Drilbur

Pawniard

Cottonee

Frillish

Axew

Vullaby

Larvesta

Phantump

I believe I'm missing one, but that's the bulk of them

My story with the mystery egg was funny. I got a Drilbur, which is probably one of the most overpowered mons you can get, but at the time I hadn't played pokemon for like 4 years and the last game I had played was pokemon Pearl, so I had no idea that Drilbur was good and I left it in the box.