Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hardest was Amber, cause in my first run I didn't know where Rain Dance was, nor did I have a good team to fight with, so I restarted and in my Second Run, I swept five of her pokemon with my Floatzel, it died to Rotom.

12 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

Love it.

"PK" Love it.

3 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

@Ice Cream Sand Witch Okay, I just realized I was wrong since I think the MC's mom is a descendant or something of Yancy, so my theory would be invalid, I suppose. I think the MC's Dad wouldn't exist in the game though.

Are you sure the MC's Mom is really his mom? This Yancy is heavily implied to be a non human who is not supposed to feel real emotions.

Honestly, Amber is REALLY easy. Let Rotom overheat and become useless. Then use two of your mons and 2v1 the one that's not useless and take out rotom at the end. You can do it with any decent team. It even works on Charlotte after a few turns. (I'm only saying this because I just beat Charlotte first try and I'm really proud of myself.)

• Developers

Did you guys know that essentials handles stats differently. HP/AT/DEF/SPAT/SPDEF/SPEED is the usual setup, but for some reason in essentials it's HP/AT/DEF/SPEED/SPAT/SPDEF!!!!!

H a ha ah ... cause I sure didn't. 

Yeah, isn't it like that for the PBS files for the trainers?  That's where I first found out, anyways when I was taking a look at one of Reborn's betas, and also when I was testing battles for Hardcore.

Just now, Jan said:

Did you guys know that essentials handles stats differently. HP/AT/DEF/SPAT/SPDEF/SPEED is the usual setup, but for some reason in essentials it's HP/AT/DEF/SPEED/SPAT/SPDEF!!!!!

No. Please no.

3 minutes ago, Jan said:

Does this means all your ev spreads were wrong?

4 minutes ago, Jan said:

oh boy

• Developers
5 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Does this means all your ev spreads were wrong?

h aha ah aha aha aha yes.

I fixed them all a long time ago. I just didn't mention it here. I just brought it up because someone mentioned that Amber was easy. She's a lot tougher now with the right EVs!! But she still might be easy if you decide to go for Rain Dance. Who knows? The balance in this version is going to be so different. 

12 minutes ago, Jan said:

h aha ah aha aha aha yes.

I fixed them all a long time ago. I just didn't mention it here. I just brought it up because someone mentioned that Amber was easy. She's a lot tougher now with the right EVs!! But she still might be easy if you decide to go for Rain Dance. Who knows? The balance in this version is going to be so different. 

Jan pls Why does Amber have a Moltres, that birb should be mine not hers :] Can i snag it

• Developers
6 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

I can't see any image. Am I too late? :(

It's an audio file, not an image. You're fine!

2 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Still doesn't work for me for some reason :/ No joke for me this time :[

Joke? What do you mean?

18 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Jan if you ever make a puzzle like the Water Treatment Center in Reborn I will personally hunt you down and have your head on a pike

Well, there is crawly's gym ...