Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Dreiss said:

I have an existential doubt whether to continue the game with the V9 or restart to enjoy all the improvements from the beginning :'v 

I'd continue the game then restart when V9 comes, but that's just me though. 

Edited by SukaiChris

3 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

I should probably pick this game up again. Kinda rage quit after it took me over 10 attempts to beat Amber.

Never understood why she still had unlimited Sunlight at night time.

use rain dance and look for weakness of secondary typing of her mons like use electric type to take out charizard

5 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

I should probably pick this game up again. Kinda rage quit after it took me over 10 attempts to beat Amber.

Never understood why she still had unlimited Sunlight at night time.

Rain Dance + Stone Edge (Or Rock Slide if you need extra accuracy).

I'm gonna try making a Pokemon Rejuvenation Fanfiction. Featuring

A Marty Stu MC

A Mary Sue Melia

Horrible Spelling and Grammar.

A Plot that doesn't make any sense.

MC x Melia IKEA Erotica

And Much More!

Edited by ShadeStrider

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

A Marty Stu MC

A Mary Sue Melia

MC x Melia IKEA Erotica

And Much More!

Lol. What's the point of making it sooooo bad when you can make a genuinely good story? Seems it's a lot more effort to make it bad, but good because of how it's bad compared to making it really good.

• Developers
3 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

A Marty Stu MC

A Mary Sue Melia

MC x Melia IKEA Erotica

And Much More!

did you mean: version 1-5?

3 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

A Marty Stu MC

A Mary Sue Melia

MC x Melia IKEA Erotica

And Much More!

nope not going to ask where this idea came from

5 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

A Marty Stu MC

A Mary Sue Melia

MC x Melia IKEA Erotica

And Much More!

You can just make is a harem you know?

5 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Lol. What's the point of making it sooooo bad when you can make a genuinely good story? Seems it's a lot more effort to make it bad, but good because of how it's bad compared to making it really good.

Challenge Accepted.

4 hours ago, Jan said:

did you mean: version 1-5?

Oh come on. Versions 1-5 can't be as bad as I was hoping to make this fic.

4 hours ago, lokighost said:

nope not going to ask where this idea came from

Telling you anyway. Various so bad it's good fanfiction such as : pokemon attack of mewtwo, My Immortal, and HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (or Thirty H's, for short) and Pokemon Snakewood.

2 hours ago, Lord C said:

You can just make is a harem you know?

What is it with you and harems?

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Challenge Accepted.

Oh come on. Versions 1-5 can't be as bad as I was hoping to make this fic.

Telling you anyway. Various so bad it's good fanfiction such as : pokemon attack of mewtwo, My Immortal, and HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (or Thirty H's, for short) and Pokemon Snakewood.

What is it with you and harems?

still not going to ask

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Good point.

But I prefer that a character picks one love interest and stays with him/her.

Unless, of course, you are Issei Hyoudou.

Lmao that is so true 

15 minutes ago, niklam said:

Can anyone recap the story of the last episode? xD

Well, there was an immortal Demon Garbodor that was actually the one Melia scientifically created the beginning of the game in the sewers that we need to either rescue or kill to save the city from a poison mist it constantly emitted. After getting that done, the MC faces off against Erick, but not before giving him dating tips for him to ask out Saki. Then we take a train to Grand Dream City, but a terrorist attack leaves us Stopped in Our Tracks, making us venture through the woods in search of the Grass leader and to get help. We eventually meet both Florin and Flora, discovering Flora is from Team Bladestar a bit before in secret, an organization that wants to get rid of the corruption of Grand Dream City but uses rather extreme methods to do so, we fall into a trap, meet a girl I forgot the name that had an Absol. She helps us during the escape and we have a bunch of choices that influentiate the storyline which all come down to whether the truth of Flora is revealed.

Should you reveal it in someway for anyone aside her, she is busted and you face Florin, since he is the reserve leader. Flora however gives rather ominous words of how everything will come down and crumble due to that, and the MC will only have himself to blame for that in the end. Ah, and the trainwreck was caused by an out-of-time attack of Bladestar. It wasn't supposed for them to blow up the trails yet.

Should you keep it a secret, you face against Flora and stuff. Though it's increasingly obvious Bladestar will be a future threat.

Should you reveal to her and NOT betray her like people that read others diaries, destroying lesbian relationships, and uncovering personal stuff of your time traveller friend with a team full of shinies or her stalker, you end up becoming a member of team Bladestar. Flora also explain stuff that Grand Dream City is corrupted in this case.

Also, April/Kystal/Nim 2.0 helped you all survive the trainwreck, but gives her ticket to Absol girl since she wanted to catch a Lati@s, which she will probably use against us later with a Soul Dew in a psychic flying field that erases Fairy, Ghost, Dark and Rock moves from being used and making her OHK all your team members

1 hour ago, niklam said:

Can anyone recap the story of the last episode? xD

This is the world that you created.

You Wanted some fun, no? Just another Adventure?

You tried to play hero in an unforgiving world. Did you ever consider the consequences of what you did? All that you've done?

... Sorry, wrong game.

Edited by ShadeStrider

Just now, ShadeStrider said:

This is the world that you created.

You Wanted some fun, no? Just another Adventure?

You tried to play hero in an unforgiving world. Did you ever consider the consequences of what you did? All that you've done?

... Sorry, wrong game.

Replayed through desolation yesterday. Got stuck on Tristan. Again. Honestly that fight is so unfair.

Also, I saw someone having trouble on Amber? Catch a wingull and wait until version 9. Then wait until morning. Go to the route after Sheridan. Ability capsule it to drizzle. Easy mode.

But that's a last resort, Rain dance is usually enough for amber.

Edited by Sceptilespy

i destroyed amber in hard mode only with 2 pokemons male meowstic for rain dance and light screen and seismitoad with hydro pumps and muddy water.she never had a chance even with a legendary pokemon like moltres

12 hours ago, Lord C said:

Should you reveal to her and NOT betray her like people that read others diaries, destroying lesbian relationships, and uncovering personal stuff of your time traveller friend with a team full of shinies or her stalker, you end up becoming a member of team Bladestar. Flora also explain stuff that Grand Dream City is corrupted in this case.

I get it, The Main character is a douche bag to people who have diaries. I apologize for every diary i have ever read. I should apologize to Amaria, Titania, Kanon, and Melia.

Edited by ShadeStrider