Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

45 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Rule 34 of the internet does not apply to Pokemon rejuvenation, thank god.

Great, you see what you did? It's just a matter of time now till someone says ''Hold my beer''

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

26 minutes ago, Lord C said:

Great, you see what you did? It's just a matter of time now till someone says ''Hold my beer''

don't temped me :P

Shade, you type some weird shit.

Btw, am I the only one who's noticed the white male & white female protags look similar to Yancy and Curtis from B2/W2?

Edited by EricSlingby

11 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

a little off topic  but what is rule 34 of the internet?

back to topic will we be covering more than 1 of the 4 segments of grand dream city in this episode?

16 minutes ago, sandy said:

a little off topic  but what is rule 34 of the internet?

back to topic will we be covering more than 1 of the 4 segments of grand dream city in this episode?

Be glad you don't know (and please don't search it, you'll likely be scarred for life).

Who knows? I'm more interested in Bladestar.

58 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I remember Jan saying that this was intentional.

That makes me wonder: Is the Nancy we know as our mom actually a clone of Yancy (since she's considered a doll with no emotions)?

Also, what does that mean for the black & non-binary protags? Some random embryo gets planted into Nancy's womb or something?

21 minutes ago, Grelliebean said:

That makes me wonder: Is the Nancy we know as our mom actually a clone of Yancy (since she's considered a doll with no emotions)?

Also, what does that mean for the black & non-binary protags? Some random embryo gets planted into Nancy's womb or something?

If the MC is indeed one of 4 lights from the prophecy, that would make us "not born of man". So it's possible and pretty likely that Nancy isn't even our real mother to begin with, and the MC was given to her at a young age to be looked after. Why the MC would need to be looked after by a "doll" that has some connection with Crescent is in itself a very strange question, which I'll leave for another day.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it it just makes all the more sense for Nancy to be our mother since she's not actually what you'd consider "human"

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

8 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

If the MC is indeed one of 4 lights from the prophecy, that would make us "not born of man". So it's possible and pretty likely that Nancy isn't even our real mother to begin with, and the MC was given to her at a young age to be looked after. Why the MC would need to be looked afer by a "doll" that has some connection with Crescent is in itself a very strange question, which I'll leave for another day.

The MC is probably an artificially/mystically made Human.

I wouldn't be suprised if we had the same origin as Melia.

Edited by ShadeStrider

32 minutes ago, Grelliebean said:

If I'm not mistaken, in the first few episodes, the whole synopsis of Rejuvenation was an adventure as the child of either Nancy or Curtis. May explain why they look similar even though the plot changed now

• Developers
1 hour ago, Lord C said:

If I'm not mistaken, in the first few episodes, the whole synopsis of Rejuvenation was an adventure as the child of either Nancy or Curtis. May explain why they look similar even though the plot changed now

That was the very very very very first plot made up for the game. Though their look still has significance. 

4 minutes ago, lokighost said:

.... ok ..... Jan anythink I should get ready for?

Huh? What do you mean? 

• Developers
7 minutes ago, lokighost said:

what evil plot twist you put in this time XD

As if I would tell~

55 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

The most evil thing would be release v9, but the download link leads to pokemon wet moat ... now kinda not happening since i said it

You Jinxed it!

3 hours ago, Grelliebean said:

Actually, I think that the Nancy that we know is the actual Nancy/Yancy/IDGAF.

Her emotions for the player in B2/W2 could be explained as Faux emotions. 

I seriously doubt that the MC is actually Yancy's child. It could be that we were created as an artificially/mystically made Human Being. The Prophecy does speak of 4 not born of man. I wouldn't be surprised if our origins were similar to Melia, as I said before.

Edited by ShadeStrider

44 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I wouldn't be surprised if our origins were similar to Melia, as I said before.

Just saying, we don't know actually know of Melia's origins. We know that Zetta is a Solosis created with Melia's DNA but that has nothing to do with Melia herself. All the info we have of her supposed "origin" is that Melia/Maria/Marianette lived with her parents in Kugearen City, and that some weird shit has been going on with her in the past.