Restarting Reborn

Cool Girl

78 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Restart your Reborn run when E16 comes out?

• Yes
    • No

I would yes, if I knew how to change to a different save file which I do not

You can copy all saves from the folder and paste them ina separate one, so when you reset, you get a new one. All you have to do after that is exchange the saves in the folder according to the one you want to use

You don't? Just make a backup of your current save file (Should be "game.rxdata", folder should be "Saved Games"), put it in a different folder and hit "New Game". :P

Anyway, I will probably restart the game.. and do another run, and record it again, and write descriptions.. and.. oh, I don't wanna, urgh.

Edited by Lagspike

1. Search on your pc for Game.rxdata
  2. Right click and "go to file location"
  3. Rename the file Game.rxdata into something else, but make sure you keep the .rxdata on the end (for example, you might try renaming it to "Game1.rxdata"
  4. Open Reborn. Select New Game, since Reborn no longer sees your save. If you want to change it back at any point, just go back there and do it again, except you'll need to rename whatever game save you want to use into Game.rxdata
  5. That's everything. It is very easy.

• Developers

First I'll go through the new E16 content with all side-quests and dive locations etc.

Then I want to enjoy all the new move animations and other stuff in the game so I'll definitely start a new run. Most probably CoM Hardcore No-Items run this time. After three runs regular Reborn feels too easy.

Maybe I'll even record some videos from the Gym battles.

I will probably not. The relationship variable thingy sounds cool, but I just don't feel like starting a new game once my main file has more than 100 hours. I will most probably start a new game once episode 19 comes out in order to play the whole final version of the game, but until then I'll just stick to my current game.

Yeah...no, probably not starting a new save file. Though just as a fun fact: I've only ever had one official run go from episode 1 to the current episode that started back during the episode XI release. So yeah, I might see what changes have taken place for Hardcore, but I'm probably only going to play the new episode since well there's a lot of stuff that needs done on my end for that mod. Likely I'll restart for E19 or when Post-game comes out.