Week 9 Matchups - Foragers

Deleted User

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LGFD will prolly have his post up by the time I post, tbh. EDIT: I was right, tbh.

Second match went well, since we just reset for accidental Unnerve. Didn't take Galv out early, so kinda got hosed by not getting Malamar out with 2 Curses.

Edited by Cobalt996

Maybe I've lost my touch these days... Klefki, why did you have to be so good to me back in the day... Sorry about the salt, but after four consecutive times of getting stomped to the curb, it really takes a number on me. Not to mention, getting haxed all four of those times. Take a look, it's in all the replays.

• Veterans

Sorry... I have to sub out at the last moment. There's simply some IRL things that honestly have priority for me right now, and therefore I can't stay home for my match tomorrow. Sorry Cyanna, but you'll need to contact Bazaro for your match.

Sorry... I have to sub out at the last moment. There's simply some IRL things that honestly have priority for me right now, and therefore I can't stay home for my match tomorrow. Sorry Cyanna, but you'll need to contact Bazaro for your match.

Good luck with your struggles. I hope everything turns out alright and I'll contact him as soon as possible.

I concur with what Link said.

Sucker punch on the pawniard won it for Link but it was a great battle and I got to use my MVPs for my previous battles pre-evos being Aipom, helioptile and litleo so I'm happy.

Again awesome job Link and I'm happy for you and hope Vulcan does well next week against your opponents. :D

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/reborn-uu-66165

That's another win for the Ravenholts this week. The crits did suck and I apologize, but this is the game we play, no?

All the same, it was a fun game and I'm sorry it took some maneuvering time-wise to arrange it. I heartily appreciate that my opponent took time out of his busy schedule to accommodate me.