Version 8 - Stopped In Our Tracks

Jan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i found Celebi on Terajuma Island but it's disinterested in me. Help ?

You need to have Green Shards in your inventory and you will receive a random medicine-type item. So far I've been able to get revives, HP UP's, Ether's and Elixir's, if I recall correctly. It should also be worth noting that it doesn't deplete your Green Shards. Whether this is a bug or not, I do not know, but I'm fairly sure that it is.. anyway, you can only do this once a day.

You need to have Green Shards in your inventory and you will receive a random medicine-type item. So far I've been able to get revives, HP UP's, Ether's and Elixir's, if I recall correctly. It should also be worth noting that it doesn't deplete your Green Shards. Whether this is a bug or not, I do not know, but I'm fairly sure that it is.. anyway, you can only do this once a day.

I got a Rare Candy from mine :o

I appreciate your hard work, Jan! You deserve a break from Rejuvination! The game is already amazing, and way better than most Pokemon games already, and so it's playability is massive!

I hope you enjoy whatever else you are doing, and continue to do what you love!

Thank you Jan!

I so want to play this.. but i'm at my parents until summer is gone so i have to start all over since the curiosity is killing me. >:
( I just got to thank Jan and his crew and i can't wait to see you guys coming back stronger, Take your well deserved break. :) )

You can get one after a sidequest in Amethyst Cave (you have a boss fight and Dimensional Rift to fight)

also

So i am inside of Valor Mountian right now.. i just got magma drift.

when i entered the mountain i found the girl that was trapped and she told me about how the mountain has feelings..

but i don't know where to go from there

Guys, there is something wrong with version 8 (i think). Igot magma drift and went to mt valor. There I met Amber who told me the mountain has emotions. But after that I am stuck.

I read that there was supposed to be a white haired guy who gives you a powder to change the emotions of the mountain. But that did not happen. Am I missing something??

also

So i am inside of Valor Mountian right now.. i just got magma drift.

when i entered the mountain i found the girl that was trapped and she told me about how the mountain has feelings..

but i don't know where to go from there

have you found a solution for this? I found exactly the same issue. I met Amber in Mt Valor but that was that. I read we were supposed to receive some item when entering the cave on the older versions....

• 3 weeks later...