What battle music I think you would have!

Zumi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

genderlesshawke

i haven't really talked that much to you anymore lately, but i get the impression of you that you're a bit of a sassy person. It'd be a fairly tough fight but still fun, and therefore I feel like this would fit for you as a battle song!

okAY I WILL POST PAGE 2 AT A LATER POINT so please be patient with me ;w;

YELL HEAH HELL YEAH gotta love some death by glamour

Vinny

you can if you want :]

but ye! it's sad that you haven't been around that much lately but your'e still a great person and i appreciate your love for coffee tbh

speaking of coffee, i feel like you'd have a more upbeat and dance styled battle theme, one that is a ton of fun but still tough, and therefore i chose this for you!

7gKWI2z.gif

that's pretty damn good, ngl 10/10

you can if you want :]

well then

A battle against Zumi would be all fun and games, shit and giggles, coffee and more coffee, and overall silliness.

That is, until phase 2 because Zumi doesn't losemaybe

• Veterans

YAYAYAYAYA PAGE 2 LET'S BEGIN

Honchy

Ooh, sounds fun! I'd like a analysis, please!

You're usually a very fun spirited and happy person, and you're quite positive in terms of attitude. You give me a rival-ish vibe, so I feel like this song would fit you well!

TRH Statement

Woooo-hooooo! Let's get it!

I don't know you very well, but your icon makes me think of a somewhat more psychedelic song with a lot of different kind of sounds in it. The song that I think would fit that theme quite well would be this!

mar_mar

Curious! Tell me! ^-^

I don't know you very well as a person, but from what I've seen from the few times I've spoken to you, you're a generally positive and nice person to be around. You give a somewhat calm vibe off, so I feel like your battle music would be this!

Viridescent

I'm curious to see what you think is a theme that befits me.

You're a calculating and calm individual, but I feel like if someone were to fight you, they'd be in for a hell of a fight and you'd suddenly take off the kiddie gloves and go all out. You'd be a serious challenge for people, and therefore I feel like this song would fit you best!

Combat Medic

This one actually seems productive in comparison to mine, so I'm in.

I don't really know you very well as a person, but from what I've seen you're a nice and friendly person. However, from your icon which shows a puppet master, I get a totally different impression, and I actually feel like you'd be one of those boss fights you wouldn't expect but has been pulling some of the strings behind the scenes all this time (while instead you appeared as friendly and helpful for most of the time).

Therefore, I think this would be a good song for you!

Jmanultrax1

This excites me

Like a lot of the people commenting here, I don't know you very well as an individual, but seeing as Sora is your icon, and judging from your profile page, you seem as a friendly person, and probably are more of rival material (but definitely a strong one), I chose this song for you!

Jericho

Now this one peaks my interest.

As someone who's generally friendly and helpful but a bit outdated when it comes to certain things coughs memes coughs, I get an impression that your fight would have somewhat of a swinging music to it with a bit of a modern twist to it, and such I found music that I think would fit your fight!

also jk you're fine

Odybld

Gimme some cool shit

We've started talking a bit more recently, but I really get the feeling you're a person who strives for fair judgement in certain situations. I don't get the impression you're a person who doubts to speak their mind, and are a straightforward person. You'd probably be a tough foe to battle against, but more in the terms of "If you can prove your strength to me, I'll accompany you on your journey", so someone who has to see someone act before they judge. Such a person would have a battle song like this!

Kurotsune

Come

I still really, really like the whole fox theme you've got going on (and the thing you told me about as well!), so it was a pretty easy pick for me (and maybe a bit predictable) for the song you'd get :]

Inuki

[scree

i don't think you'd be like one of those people you would want to be fighting (mainly because you're a great person and friend), but when you do you get like this really cool battle music and the battle would be pretty difficult too!! aND SINCE I KNOW UNDERTALE STILL FUCKS YOU UP i picked this one for you :]

Zephyrus the Priestess

i'd like my own battle theme o/

I've talked to you a few times before and you're a pretty nice person! Zephyr also reminds me of the skies, so I was thinking somewhat of a breezy or lighthearted battle music that's not too intense, but still could work for a battle theme depending on the setting, and therefore I chose for this song!

DragonMasterKrim

Sounds fun. Im interested.

I don't know you very well, but since you have the whole Dragon Master thing going on, I figured I'd go for a more orchestral and heavy song for you. A song such as this would be fitting for that!

GotWala

Sounds delightful! I enjoyed the music Arkhi had chosen as my "Theme Music" in a similar thread, so no doubt this should be equally entertaining, haha.

I've only seen you around a few times on the forums, but from what I've seen you're a very friendly and knowledgeable person. This makes me think that if someone were to battle you, it would probably be a bit more of a tricky or gimmicky fight, but still one that is between friends to test each other's strengths.

4w5

you know nothing of me john snow

but i'm expecting like "bonetroussle 10 hour loop" tbh

I do indeed not know anything about you, and it's not a 10 hour loop of bonetrousle, but...! You get a remix instead :]

Drymus

Count me in.

A generally friendly and open person who will try to fix his mistakes if they're pointed out, but still comes across as if he's got his feet on the ground; such a person would most likely be a rival of someone. The most fitting song I could find for someone like you is this!

AdamantSpartan

Got bored and made an account just for this. 10/10 would comment again.

And good luck choosing something that I don't already expect.

Well, obviously I don't know anything about you because of the reason you mentioned, but let's go with this theme, shall we? :]

Flux

I'm curious. Let's see what it'll be~

You seem like a mature but kind person, but I can also imagine you as a seasoned fighter and well versed in the style you'd be fighting in, so I feel like a more orchestral theme would be fitting for you. Such a song would be one like this!

Xiri

Count me in too xD I'm curious

You're a friendly, upbeat and helpful person, and not afraid to pull a prank or two. Also, I think your icon is someone from a K-pop band(????? i may be wrong i have no knowledge on K-pop) so i went for a more pop-ish and electronic song for you. Such a song would be this one!

Pocky

it's 1:28 am but i want to know thanks for it friend

You're kind of a jokester and therefore it makes me think that you'd have a really fun battle, with upbeat music. On the other hand, you also have a relatively serious side to yourself, so i'd feel like your battle would be a bit of a gimmicky one. I feel like this song would fit pretty well for it!

Lugruf

What about me?

You're a pretty helpful person, so I'd think you'd be an ally that would join after you fight them, and therefore I feel like this would be a good theme for you!

just a note but idk if i'll have page 3 done tomorrow but i'LL TRY MY BEST

Combat Medic

I don't really know you very well as a person, but from what I've seen you're a nice and friendly person. However, from your icon which shows a puppet master, I get a totally different impression, and I actually feel like you'd be one of those boss fights you wouldn't expect but has been pulling some of the strings behind the scenes all this time (while instead you appeared as friendly and helpful for most of the time).

Therefore, I think this would be a good song for you!

Oh man, not that guy... His final form gave me trouble to no end. I do like the idea of being some manipulative puppet master, though I doubt I'd ever actually do anything like that in real life. Thanks for the battle theme!

Pocky

You're kind of a jokester and therefore it makes me think that you'd have a really fun battle, with upbeat music. On the other hand, you also have a relatively serious side to yourself, so i'd feel like your battle would be a bit of a gimmicky one. I feel like this song would fit pretty well for it!

yeyeyeye i agree with this and i like this music too (AND IT'S PAPER MARIO) thanks zoomi c:

AdamantSpartan

Well, obviously I don't know anything about you because of the reason you mentioned, but let's go with this theme, shall we? :]

You win. Didn't expect homestuck. Also sweet choice. There was always a soft spot in my heart for the koto and always room for more guitars.