What I Think Each Member Looks Like

Tartar

Based on a conversation from the nightclub in my head where I mentioned how I have a voice associate for each member of the forum with an anime or manga character which I imagine that I read their posts in, and people started asking what my voice character I viewed them as for them is.

So basically, post in this thread if you want to know what voice anime/manga character I imagine you with as, and feel free to say how (in)accurate I am!

Yup... Nailed that description

Edit; We've got a "What I Think Each Member Looks/Sounds/Tastes Like" anyone else want to go for the other cardinal senses? We've got smell and touch left.

Edited by Tartar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just pretend people look like their avatars and leave it at that, but sure, go ahead. Which Anime character do I look like to you, assuming you haven't seen my pic on that "pictures of you" thread?

Sounds interesting, count me in

You're calm, collected and rational. And you may in fact also be a crime solving Genius... You're L from death note:

l_death_note_by_jhonitest-d7t4uub.png

This is becoming a trend, isn't it?

sign me up

You're steadfast and strong, and never give up on anything once you've set your mind on something. You're quick to take up a challange and always see something through once you've started. You're Makunochi Ippo from Hajime no Ippo

32678.jpg

I just pretend people look like their avatars and leave it at that, but sure, go ahead. Which Anime character do I look like to you, assuming you haven't seen my pic on that "pictures of you" thread?

You're very whimsical and playful and you constantly cause chaos everywhere around you. All in good fun of course. You're Kanami from Log Horizon.

J9SpNJO.png

I'm curious as to what one would think I look like. Do me please.

You're kind, responsible and always ready to help someone in need. You're Sora from Digimon

G2xOIzH.gif

Curious

You're quite cheery, loyal and compassionate. You're also quite possibly a mad scientist with the tendency to be reckless and have experimented on yourself to become a Vampire'esque creature. You're Frankenstein from Noblesse:

3400222-frankenstein2.jpg

This thread has equally attracted my curiosity and attention. Enlighten me~ Which character am I?

You're extremely fierce, proud and value honor above all else. You're full of youth vigor and have a carefree attitude towards life. You may also be a playboy... You're Lancer from Fate/Stay Night:

5c2ruzv.png

well this certainly pipes my curiosity.

You wanna be, the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch Pokemon is your real test. To train them is your cause! You're Ash Ketchum from Pokemon (The mature and collected one from the XY season...)

fTeOuAl.png

This looks fun~

You probably don't know me that well, so here's a hint: ; )

I totally look like Alex Louis Armstrong from FMA.

You're bright, cheerful, direct and confident, smart, and hard working,You're also quite likely somehow related to superman due to your inhuman strength... You're Maka from Soul Eater:

PdgzfFJ.png

So this is where I ask for these trend threads to pleeeeeeeeease stop here but at the same time sure go for it

I challenge you to find a genderless character that fits though

Oh boy I'm a bit behind it seems...

Do it, if you please.

If you don't do it then a very scary Comic Sans hell awaits you.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, lol jk

You're a comic relief character, you're the reoccurring gag that pops up from time to time on this forum. You like making jokes, and baseless threats. But in the end you're a good guy and people can count on you to do the right thing when needed. You're Youhei Sunohara from Clannad:

L12dFTg.jpg

show me

You're quite outgoing and not afraid of going against the norm. You take great pride in what you do, but at the same time you don't ever put much effort into things, but in the end you always succeed whether through luck or some other cosmic force. Lady luck apparently smiles upon you. You're Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh:

d8OxjfY.jpg

hit me with that anime comparison

You're an otaku love the internet and the culture surrounding it. In your veins flows all the thing that form the internet and your brain is dedicated to processing internet culture. You probably own a maid café somewhere in Japan. You're Faris from Steins;Gate:

7S8TI5M.png

So this is where I ask for these trend threads to pleeeeeeeeease stop here but at the same time sure go for it

I challenge you to find a genderless character that fits though

I don't see you as genderless, in my mind you're more bigender... So without further ado
You hold incredible power and you know it. You try to find any opertunity to show off your power, and your status to the plebians around you. You like playing with swords as well as people's hearts. You have crushed many dreams throughout your years, by crushing theories and headcanons alike. Though while you may see yourself as a bad guy you also have a softer side. You do truly care for people and want whats best for them, despite this not always being apparent through your actions. Also, you look fabulous... You're Griffith from Berserk

j6vajxI.jpg

Edited by Tartar