Happy Birthday, Lost Lore!

ZEL

I was so tempted to cheat and post this early, since it's been the 12th for 6 hours here now, buuut:
Happy, happy Birthday to our one and only Lost Lore!*
(*or Shawjamon, Lost Vanhanen, Meteor Admin Lost, Meteor Dame Lost, am I missing any others here?)

You're without a doubt one of the most amazing people I've had the honour of meeting on this site.
You were one of the first members here to catch my attention when I was still new and didn't know anybody,
and it's been an immense joy to talk to you ever since.

And I know I'm sure as Hell not the only person here who appreciates you, so here's to you on your special day!

3ofqUyz.png

...Well, um, maybe someone can get us a new cake first?
I guess you can still try to blow out the candles on this one, if you'd like.
Or, y'know... get some help from that machinery.

Have a wonderful day, Lost.
You deserve it ♥

Replies? What are those? How do I do them? Okay no I'm going to make an honest attempt I swear. It will probably be terrible but.

I was so tempted to cheat and post this early, since it's been the 12th for 6 hours here now, buuut:
Happy, happy Birthday to our one and only Lost Lore!*
(*or Shawjamon, Lost Vanhanen, Meteor Admin Lost, Meteor Dame Lost, am I missing any others here?)

You're without a doubt one of the most amazing people I've had the honour of meeting on this site.
You were one of the first members here to catch my attention when I was still new and didn't know anybody,
and it's been an immense joy to talk to you ever since.

And I know I'm sure as Hell not the only person here who appreciates you, so here's to you on your special day!

I'm sure you missed a few alts but those are the main ones I use so let's pretend you got them all

And you've told me this before but I'm still flabbergasted to hear it. I don't think that will ever change. But I'm flattered all the same, and thank you very much!~

3ofqUyz.png

...Well, um, maybe someone can get us a new cake first?
I guess you can still try to blow out the candles on this one, if you'd like.
Or, y'know... get some help from that machinery.

Have a wonderful day, Lost.
You deserve it ♥

Also this is absolutely adorable. What does it say about me that I find cake-related arson adorable? Probably not anything good.

No enlisting the machinery to blow out candles, though. Not unless I want a very waterlogged cake and kitty. That were also probably blown through the nearest wall.

Only the first reply and I've already abused strikethrough to hell and back, this bodes well.

Happy birthday Lost! Here's an ice cream sandwich

Thank you! ...When was the last time I had an ice cream sandwich, actually? I would say I'm craving ice cream now but seeing as how I've just gotten some, that disaster has ended before it starts, hooray!

Happy Birthday Lost!

I really don't know you that well, but you seem like a really great person and community member who makes a lot of people really happy!

So have a great day!

Thanks!

There are a lot of people on here I don't speak to and I should do something about that except... how do I start and hold a conversation? Without sounding absolutely ridiculous? It is a mystery.

Happy Birthday Losty!

Thank you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOSTYYYY

Lost's Cat Nemo: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THANK YOUUUUUUU

Also no slacking on your homework- no I am not trying to continue a running joke that should not be continued what do you mean

Happy birthday, Losty. Have a great year ahead.

PS: Iwanko > Litten in every way conceivable :]

Thank you~ I'm going to try my best, though it'll definitely be easier said than done.

Litten is way cuter than that doge and can take it on any day, it's time to smack down... wait no, that'd be bad for Litten. Never mind.

Happy birthday, Lost!

Umm... I dunno what else to say, really.

Thank you, Cap'n!

I know that feeling all too well. Very much same.

kM9Ma8b.png

Thanks Jeri! That is a lovely shade of blue... and uncannily close to my Shawjamon alt's colour. How?

Well, Losty, you're probably one of my closer friends around Reborn. I'm glad we've talked as much as we have, and I gotta say you're pretty fun to talk to. Happy birthday, Mon Amie, and let's hope this year's incredible!

Yet again I am flabbergasted and flattered (Flattergasted? No that sounds terrible...). Though trust me when I say I've had a fantastic time talking to you, too. Thank you, and thank you again for being a friend~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOSTY =DDDD

THANK YOU EDGE :>

Happy birthday Lost! I hope it's a good one!

Thank you!

Happy birthday, Lost. I wish your birthday to be a blast and for the ones to come, as well.

Thanks!

happy birthday, losty! :]

Thank you, Nyoom!

Happy Birthday Losty Reborn in-house lewdqueen, have a good one, fellow Rebornian!

Thank you! I think lately people are trying to usurp that title, if I ever actually held it in the first place... gotta keep on my toes.

Happy Birthday Lost!

Thanks!

happy birthday to the kink goddess

youre a really nice person from what ive seen on the server so far! keep it up and have a kickass day!

I am nowhere near the level of kink goddess but still thank you

Some days it's hard for me to see how I'm nice, but I guess eventually it'll be hammered into me if enough people think so? I guess I'll just have to keep doing what I'm doing, then~

happy birthday lost

do not procreate with the machinery

Thank you!

I will do whatever I want with the machinery. So long as it consents, of course.

Oh god long post is long someone stop me