Animals that need to be made into Pokemon

Maelstrom

Please, I would actually want a female-oriented branch evo for scyther..I mean, the mantis is kinda symbolized by the power of their females, eating the male's head after sex and stuff.. would make sense... sides, scyther and scizor don't really look.... like your usual mantis..more like mutant mantis

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noh >:T

Scizor best mantis! And if you want gender differences, female Scizor have bigger abdomens. I don't think Pokemon will ever make a Mon based on cannibalistic females, either.

How about a Cassowary Pokemon? Fighting/Flying, with either Reckless or Rock Head, and rampant abuse of HKJ, Brave Burd and Head Smash?

For the sake of scientific pedantry, female mantises have only been known to eat the male's head after mating in captivity, anyways. Not that GF wouldn't use that sort of myth, but like Viri said, cannibalism is probably a little dark to show up as a design.

Anyways though... we could use a sabertooth fossil pokemon. Mamoswine/piloswine are already mammoths, but it'd be cool to have another one for the sake of a companion to the sabertooth. Fang and Tusk fossils!

I'd also like to see a raccoon that's a little truer to the grubby, trash-stealing, fussy little things they are irl. An opossum would be cool, too.

Poisonous sea slugs would be good... sea snakes too please.

For the sake of scientific pedantry, female mantises have only been known to eat the male's head after mating in captivity, anyways. Not that GF wouldn't use that sort of myth, but like Viri said, cannibalism is probably a little dark to show up as a design.

Anyways though... we could use a sabertooth fossil pokemon. Mamoswine/piloswine are already mammoths, but it'd be cool to have another one for the sake of a companion to the sabertooth. Fang and Tusk fossils!

I'd also like to see a raccoon that's a little truer to the grubby, trash-stealing, fussy little things they are irl. An opossum would be cool, too.

Poisonous sea slugs would be good... sea snakes too please.

Give me all the raccoons pls. Zigzagoon is a very poor excuse.

For all we know, litten may evolve into a sabertooth later on... but so far Raikou is the closest thing we have. I think all the fossils so far are of dinosaur-ish creatures, or really really prehistoric bugs/sea things . We did have tirtouga tho.. who knows, maybe we'll get to see a different trend. Sabertooths are cool anywayz

I'm not fond of mammoths so ehh to those but yea, maybe we could use a better elephant representation

I'm surely disappointed by how the cute phanpy turned out. Donphan is tiny! And Mamoswine is more pig than pachyderm anyways. Doesn't even have a trunk.

Maybe a grass/rock elephant with stone tusks and tree trunks for legs? Could have Solid Rock, or Rock Head to abuse Wood Hammer and Head Smash, and could have Slack Off and Curse to make it a mean set up Mon.

I don't think Pokemon will ever make a Mon based on cannibalistic females, either.

We have Pokemon that burn your soul, pokemon that immobilize your by freezing and eat you, pokemon that absorb your life force once you grab it, a children-kidnapping balloon, a pokemon that curse you upon hearing their song and they sung it joyfully so I won't be surprised if they ever make cannibalistic mons.

Well how about more Pokemon based on deep sea creatures? Actual Anglerfish, fangtooth, sperm whales, goblin shark, many squid and octopus. Personally I want to see a flamboyant cuttlefish evolves into bigfin squid. I imagine them have Poison/Ghost (or Psychic) with Dry Skin. Well, we have already Malamar for squid, but I want the evolved form to look more like cuttlefish but with bigfin squid tentacles because it looks like a marionette string and would be a nice concept for Ghost/Psychic mon.

Fair point, but Scizor is still the best bug ever made. Narrowly beats Volcarona, Genesect and Heracross, but still beats them nevertheless.

More cetaceans are definitely good. Like dolphins. Or pilot whales. Or belugas. Or narwhals. Or sperm whales.

[16:40:45] Meteor Admin Ama: yknow what's cute tho? Diving bell spiders. They're adorable and interesting.

[16:41:37] Meteor Admin Ama: hey I should post that on the animals that need to be turned into pokemon thread

Water/Bug yes please

But zigzagoon and linoone...

And smaug, from what I know of the book (I never watch movies of books I've read, that's akin to eating predigested food, imo) is rather serpentine, despite having wings and four feet. So it's more of a wyrm of some kind (it's even called that in a few instances) so idk. Salamence is the archetypal European Dragon, though (well, at least before it becomes a boomerang-UFO...)

Anyways, how about a Labrador retriever? I want the biggest, softest, goofiest and friendliest dog Pokémon of all time. And it should be a competitive beast because of too much goofiness.

Yeah, we need more water birds. Crane, flamingo, heron, goose, ibis, spoonbill, stork, so many potentially amazing designs. Imagine a spoonbill Pokemon, which becomes a shoebill! Or a large, pink, flamboyant flamingo.

We also need a vibrant Psychic/Flying peacock with Quiver Dance!

Zigzagoon is a really poor excuse for a raccoondog and Linoone is no longer one. Give us a proper representation of the cute little raccoons :(

Also, imagine pikipek evolves into a crane/stork ..they kind of have the coloration for that (or are capable of having the coloration)