Favorite Pika?

Favorite Pika?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Pika" is your favorite one?

• Pikachu
    • Raichu
    • Pichu
    • Plusle
    • Minun
    • Pachirisu
    • Emolga
    • Dedenne
    • I dislike them all

So you know them, you love them(or not) and like it or not they are an honored tradition in pokemon, it's the Pika-clones! But which one tickles Reborn's fancy most? I didn't include marill aka "pikablu" because he's not true pika-blood despite how fanwank likes to claim otherwise.

Me? I go with Raichu

imageedit_37_9194714609_by_pkmn_raichu-d

pikachu may have that mass appeal, but raichu is still the coolest member of the Pikafamily and has yet to be topped.

I think it'd be like

1. Pikachu line

2. Pachi

3. Plusle and Minun

4. Emolga

5. Dedenne

You're dead to me...

Nah don't worry you're entitled to your own opinions.

I think the answer for me is pretty obvious.

Dedenne>>>>>>>Pachi>>>>Emolga, Raichu>>>>Pikachu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Plusle, Minun and Pichu.

• Global Mods

You're dead to me...

Nah don't worry you're entitled to your own opinions.

I think the answer for me is pretty obvious.

Dedenne>>>>>>>Pachi>>>>Emolga, Raichu>>>>Pikachu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Plusle, Minun and Pichu.

It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I like the others more. I love all the Pikas.

I can't quite decide between Pikachu and Dedenne. I really like Dedenne, it looks absolutely adorable and has a nice typing, and hell I'd keep one as a pet.

But I actually do like Pikachu a lot, so I guess the two will have to share the top spot.

Honestly, though... Dedenne is freaking adorable.

I love Raichu, I think it is the coolest pika because it is THE BETTER PIKA. As in, it evolves from literally the mon the whole trope revolves around. Raichu would be the one getting a mega if the line ever gets one, and Raichu has the greater stats, plus a solid ability in lightning rod. It is fast, and thunderbolt hits nicely.

However, between Raichu and Emolga, I can hardly decide. I love both, and emolga has a cool typing. More weaknesses, maybe, but it got Air slash and roost, plus motor drive to negate otherwise neutral electric hits, and is adorable.

I also like plusle and minum because of the positive-negative cheerleader motif, and I like pachirisu because it is a rare fast defensive mon with follow me. I like dedenne because of its unique typing (although it sadly doesn't have much else going on for it), and I kinda like pikachu, but I don't like treating it like it was a different entity to that of Raichu: to me pikachu is just "what evolves into raichu", so that's my level of affection for it.