Happy Birthday Bazaro!!

Xiri

52ceaf9ad6023ccf74aec5c982a3b5b12dd8dad4

Happy Birthday Baz! We didn't chat too much personally, but you are an awesome person - and it was really fun working with you as a fellow Redemption League staff member (I still don't understand that Perish Song Azumarill). Hope you have a fantastic day, bro

Happy Birthday, Bazaro! I dunno which Azu set you used but Sap Sipper + Whirlpool + Perish Song is some hot fiyah. Anyways, I hope that this year proves to be more awesomer (I know that isn't a word >:[) than the last!

Best Wishes,

~ShadowStar

P.S. Here is a dead meme:

maxresdefault.jpg

Freakin' hated that meme dog.... Why is this photo so big!?

Happy Birthday Baz!!!

I don't know you that well despite working with you on animations for a short period of time, then redemption. But none the less you're a super cool guy, so I hope you have an amazing day!

Happy birthday! To you! My amazing friend Bazaro. You're a pretty cool guy who makes a lot of super fucking heat squads (even if they aren't the most useful). You're an awesome partner and a great person to work with and I'm glad I've gotten to know you, work on Redemption with you and be in a Nation with you.

Best wishes and have a great day

~Pyrr