What pokemon is your signature?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My signature pokemon would definitely have to be Ninetales.ninetales_colored_by_blaze125521-d4uifbm

Basically, ever since I was 10, I fell in love with this thing due to my obsession with foxes. Over the years, I've just learned to love its design and backstory and, well, look at it. It's majestic. Plus, it's cursed. JUST LIKE ME.

Honestly, if I didn't ever discover how much I love the eeveelutions, it'd still be my favorite pokemon.

It just needs that mega-evolution to turn it into a Fire/Ghost type and I'll be re-sold.

Edited by deathoftheflame

Cradily takes the number one spot. Oshawott is up there though as well as slowbro.

346.png

I absolutely love the design. It's breathtaking. I'm sure I could go on for awhile talking about this mon, but I don't plan to. After thousands of hours of playing pokemon; picking this guy out of 721 pokemon (and counting) must mean he's pretty special c:

Rhyperior line, loved it since I first saw on the anime ~~although the first time was a rhyhorn~~ it's always been ace of my teams at most games :)

*Edit* Forgot photo

250px-464Rhyperior.png

Edited by LeMarkyNoob

I wanna say it's serperior, since it's my favorite mon, it's so cool looking, and contrary leaf storm is a beast but...

It's this guy:

tumblr_llsyiiHCjT1qcsnx9o1_250.png

The almighty swagsire just don't care. Much like how I could care less about what people think of me. And plus, wooper's derpy face > mudkip derpy face

I don't really have a "signature" per se, but I have always defaulted to Froslass for some reason. Umbreon and Whimsicott also work.

Edited by Nyalicirno

Honchy poop, because they are just... the best.

Pictures? I got a billion!

<<<This one shows off his excellent fanny

Reasons? Because it's literally me. I'm Honchkrow. bai

Edited by Honchy

I put a lot of thought into this before posting and i realised that my favorite Pokemon is also without any doubt my signature Pokemon

Scizor_II_by_Zaikudo.png

Scizor

Scizor has been my favorite since i was a little child, well actually my first ever favorite pokemon for a long time was Rattata (yea i know it's funny but he still remains one of my favorites today) and standig side by side with Rattata was Scyther. Alwayes loved him, always used him as soon as i could get my hands on him. Soon the second gen improved on Scyther which i at that time didn't think was posible and Scizor was revealed...
I instantly fell in love with everything about him, especially his design. And when i was playing the gen 2 games i was really just a kid that didn't know a lot of thing and the internet wasn't that big so i remember grossly overleveling my Scyther while he was holding a metal coat thinking, hoping it would evolve..

With time i of course learned how the evolution actually happens hahah but my point is in every playthrough ever i always used Scizor from the moment he was obtainable, wether it's Pokemon Gold and entering Goldenrod's Bug Catching contest or any other game Scizor was always there and even in my competitive battles my teams always have my Scizor

So really i can't think of any other Pokemon that could even compete to be my signature since this guy has been there from the start and has remained there through all these years.

Sadly Reborn does not feature a Scyther event at all, and yes many times i have expressed my oppinion (and many people kinda agreed) that it's kinda weird that we're this far in the game and we still don't have a Scyther event considering he really isn't that overpowered at this point of the game (Adrien is not even a valid reason, there are many Fairies that can counter Scizor and currently we have some even better Fairy killers available).
Well my point is i'm reaaaally hoping he will be included in the next ep, since this is my favorite Pokemon game ever and would love to have my favorite team member with me.

On my first Reborn save file back in ep 13 when i started(i thiink) i even kept a Link Stone and a Metal Coat after finishing the episode, keeping them reserved for my Scizor :D

For me, my signature pokemon is hands down Blaziken. Ever since I first played through Ruby, I fell in love with the pokemon, and it has been my favorite since then. When Blaziken got a mega evolution in gen 6, I'm pretty sure my life was then complete.

mega_blaziken_by_kawiko.png

Edited by deadpool848

• 4 months later...

umbreon-006.jpg

My signature pokémon would offcourse be Umbreon. In Gen1 I didn't have a favourite. Then Silver and Gold came out and I fell in love with this beast.

It's not that easy to get because it needs to love you as an Eevee and only at night but it's worth it imo.

It looks cool and is quite though. One of my favourite tanks also.

Pikachu follows Ash around. If I walked around in the pokémon world my Umbreon would be my trusted companion.

If we go by the lines of the OP, my signature pokemon was a dragonite/mewtwo hybrid that was a cause of a GSC glitch (not intended) that I had nicknamed Devil, and it decimated the other kids I was affiliated with at school, neighbourhood, and camping site.

So yeah, I was known for it. Though I was mostly known not for a pokemon, but for a move. .... It wass the infamous Double Team, the seed of cringe and dismay. Most of my mons had it. Now that I reminiscense, I might have been a pretty annoying poke-kid >,>

But such a thing as a hybrid does not legally exist, and a move is not a signature pokemon, so it's story time:

Once upon a time, during my first gold playthrough, the time came for me to battle jasmine. After a couple of unimpressive generic Magnemites (sorry Viri) she unleashes a metallic creature of terrifying and cool design, leaving my kid mind speechless in awe. And then I heard its regal roar. The pixelous sound filled my ears, confirming the supposed size and ferocity of my opponent, and awoke in me the first doubts about the outcome of the fight. They also awoke a flame of desire inside me. "I want this beast" I thought.

It was much later, in Silver Cave, where I met a golden onix. I immediately caught it with one of my cloned masterballs that everyone had those days.

In a week I was drooling over my lvl 100 golden Steelix sprite, and it was grinning back at me. I was actively using it in battles, earning a good amount of Snorlax frowns. Never got as known as Devil though. Only I knew that it was my favorite mon.

And it still is. After so many years and generations, my liking for Steelix is as Sturdy as the behemoth itself (pun-seption intended).

It is ATM the mega pokemon of my "fav mons team" which I created after the loss of all my other showdown teams after a chrome reinstall (I lacked foresight :/) and kicks clefable asses.

Many others have come close but not earned the #1 spot, most notable being umbreon, glaceon, and dragalge.

According to the OP I need a picture. Just look at my signature then! ( wait, that actually makes it my "signature" pokemon. HA!)

Edited by DemICE

My signature pokemon in Reborn is Escavalier, it's been on all of my teams bar one, and is helpful in every gym except Charlotte.

As for outside of Reborn, Weavile is my signature mon. It's been my favourite ever since in came out, and it's an all-around good pokemon to have on a team.