I'm assuming since we don't interact much that I'm not on here. That's mostly my fault because I unintentionally avoid the server like the plague. If I am though, then wow I feel stupid.

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming since we don't interact much that I'm not on here. That's mostly my fault because I unintentionally avoid the server like the plague. If I am though, then wow I feel stupid.

You're not there, although you're a cool guy. I partially blame never getting the chance to rename you Ntakos (google it, it's food too). But if you felt stupid, what about poor Mike having tried half the black suit entries to no avail? :P

I'm assuming I'm not on here, but I thought I should post here to congratulate you on such a creative way of doing an appreciation thread :D

So props to you and congrats for sticking around!

The first 7♧ is probably me lol.

If not, still thanks for being a great friend Ody. Always enjoyed the little conversations we had here and there.

Of course it is man, and thank you too! Calling a shiny Rotom-Wash 36 Chambers is at least sacrilegious. Although... there's only one Seven of Clubs :P

Cool stuff, Ody. This is certainty the most creative appreciation thread I've seen yet.

EDIT: those tags though

Goddamnit Spine! Thanks a lot man, and I wonder if "a flock of seagulls" reminds you of any song of a british band. Ok, the UK has had a gazillion bands... but still I wonder :P

I guess im 8♤? if I am, then being hard on each other counts for both of us, dude.

Well, this way we can meet in the middle and shake hands there :P Love you too man!

I'm assuming I'm not on here, but I thought I should post here to congratulate you on such a creative way of doing an appreciation thread :D

So props to you and congrats for sticking around!

You're right man, although you're quite a nice guy. Perhaps it's better for you that way, or I'd call you a crazy old man here for sure (from your school play picture) :P Thanks a lot mde!

What is this I don't even

Really? Really!? Even Jeri has managed to figure that much out, and he's guessed he's half the people on the list already! Step up your game man!

Also I enlarged the letters within the spoiler tag, apologies for the small letters to the ones already gone through all of it!

• Upvote 1

Well, this way we can meet in the middle and shake hands there :P Love you too man!

BRO DOES THIS MEAN I AM RIGHT OR NOT THE SUSPENSE

but yes. good to see you still sticking around after all this time. happy anniversary birthday appreciation day and heres to many more years!

• Upvote 1

I liked the post here a lot. Through i can't find myself if i am there through. Oh well, Good anniverssary and classic avatar that fits on this topic.

Well at least I can find you being there, so that's something! Thanks a lot man, and I'll switch into the b&w samurai avatar from the movie soon as well :P

Well at least I can find you being there, so that's something! Thanks a lot man, and I'll switch into the b&w samurai avatar from the movie soon as well :P

You are welcome i think.

And i may think i found who myself is.

"7♤: You are quite a good guy. Also a very, very distant one, which does not work well enough with my inconsistency and all. However, you are a much better guy than what you think you are and you should be a little more, well... willing to come out of your shell and relax and make your stands and whatnot. Keep your head up mate"

It's that for now. I may be wrong since i only picked this for "Mate" lol.

But yeah have a good day for yourself.

P.S I think you miswrite on tryintg on on "Joker" thing :P

You are welcome i think.

And i may think i found who myself is.

"7♤: You are quite a good guy. Also a very, very distant one, which does not work well enough with my inconsistency and all. However, you are a much better guy than what you think you are and you should be a little more, well... willing to come out of your shell and relax and make your stands and whatnot. Keep your head up mate"

It's that for now. I may be wrong since i only picked this for "Mate" lol.

But yeah have a good day for yourself.

P.S I think you miswrite on tryintg on on "Joker" thing :P

Sometimes it's little crumpets that I leave in these, sometimes it's whole baguettes! That's you man, that's definately you.

Also well, the post took me some hours to write and when I was done and took a quick look there were parts that didn't even make the slightest of sense on a level of me reading them and being like "what do I mean here?" So some typos are to be expected, considering my slipups were much more extreme :P

Thanks for the mentions, Ody. I had thought at first that I could have elements of 4♠ or possibly even 10♣, but when I read on I realized that you mean me by 9♣. I'm glad to have met you, Ody, and I wish you all success in every endeavour.

Thanks for the mentions, Ody. I had thought at first that I could have elements of 4♠ or possibly even 10♣, but when I read on I realized that you mean me by 9♣. I'm glad to have met you, Ody, and I wish you all success in every endeavour.

Well spoken man, and thanks a lot too :)

Also I'd like to say that, although I haven't made any name public on the op yet, we're at... 17/30! You're not doing bad at all if I may say so. Except of these two poor guys who bombed it hard yesterday

• Veterans

Soooo I originally thought about the 10♧ but then realized there's one person in particular that fits that so much better than I do and I have no regrets saying that. Don't really think there's one that fits me aside from that so I'll just say it's been nice talking to you from time to time Ody, cool person and I hope you get the best from life.

• Upvote 1

• Veterans

2♧: I lament, LAMENT the axing of prank items. Your creations are absolutely perfect for them, as I've demonstrated once in times ancient. Well, once and a half, I failed the first time. We barely barely talk, but you're a chill guy, always engaged into something and giving it all you got. I can respect that.

6♧: Again, we don't really talk. But a random encounter and the lots of encouragement it gave me, a great attitude and you being around for various things and suddenly you're here! Let's hope that all goes well from now on too! Good luck with all the irl things too man, because I may be a silent watcher, but I do read and wish you the best!

I feel like one of these may be about me, hahaha

am i right or not sakjgdas

• Upvote 1

Soooo I originally thought about the 10♧ but then realized there's one person in particular that fits that so much better than I do and I have no regrets saying that. Don't really think there's one that fits me aside from that so I'll just say it's been nice talking to you from time to time Ody, cool person and I hope you get the best from life.

And your guess was wrong, although you got it in private. I'll tell you this, young duckling. You were already on the upswing when I was a very fresh member here, but I do take everyone's word that you've matured a lot here. And that's, well, incredible. You may not be here, Duckery, but you have my respect, you'rea a great guy, and well you're also bloody Solaris. How cool is that?!

2♧ and 6♧

I feel like one of these may be about me, hahaha

am i right or not sakjgdas

Awwww. You got close with one of them though. Try again, fellow Amphy lover :)

i dont know you so none of these are me but this is neat dude

I forgot to reply last night, sorry man. Well, you're right, but let me tell you at least your character ark for me.

1. What is that guy on about?!

2. Fuck, that's some hilarious shitposting!

3. He actually looks like he's quite a good guy!

I doubt it's really original, more like the most propable one, but I just wanted to tell you that to me you're not (just) the troll extraordinaire and shitposting virtuoso :)

• Upvote 1

• Veterans

SECOND ATTEMPT

9♡: We are quite different as personalities. I'm much more... well, brash, rude, sceptical, insistent, etc etc etc. Kinda meshes badly with your openness, positivity and your great demeanour. Well, all that is precisely the reason we are able to talk. If it was more about my bad attitude, you would have been exasperated months ago. Thanks for being great with me and pretty much everyone as well!

Q♢: You're absolutely awesome. Very open, incredibly helpful, really good at what you do, an awesome person to talk to. That doesn't make you any less of a wild card, an enigma, a person that's often incredibly hard to decode. Part of your charm, I guess, but it's always troubling me a little. I wish you would start posting in the community about the community again, as you once did.

I'm thinking more 9♡, but I could see Q♢ also being a possibility tbh :0

• Upvote 1

SECOND ATTEMPT

I'm thinking more 9♡, but I could see Q♢ also being a possibility tbh :0

These two ladies, one is Rose and posted it here, and the other has found it and pm'd me already. I'm sorry Zumi :P

Zumi's Jericho Error Rating (JER): 5,5

OK so by process of elimination... this almost has to be it.

5♤: In comparison to the auth listed here you are by far the most vested in your position, which makes you a tougher sell on me. Regardless, you're a swell guy, even when you're a pain up the butt, too much fan police and whatnot. I like you as a guy, I like lots of things you've done as an auth, I'm wary of the auth in general. I hope we both can appreciate the better parts of the deal!
  • Upvote 1