Happy Birthday Mikzal!

Arkhi

Happy birthday Mik! I'm so happy to have gotten closer to you in the past year. Our conversations have always made me smile, and you're one of my closest friends here. Keep on being awesome, please!

Have a wonderful and fantastic birthday!

Happy Birthday Mikzal!

I've gotta say I don't know you all that well, but you seem like a really nice guy who is a great influence on the community.

I hope you have an incredible day!

yoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GUESS WHICH VIKING HAS HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY

In all honesty, even though we don't really talk a lot anymore these days my fault because im a dingus at talking to people I still consider you one of my best friends through my time on Reborn. Have a kickass day, Mik!

I swear to god if you call me brian ONE MORE DAMN TIME THOUGH

Happy birthday Mik! It was only until early this year that we started speaking a tad more, and though since the switch to Discord for me has derailed that, I can say that you're a fun person to have around. Enjoy your birthday!

Thank you so much, guys!

I know I haven't been very active on the forums and the server for a while, so it means a lot! I'll definitely be around on the server tomorrow whenever possible though, but now I have to go to bed after a bit too much to drink

Peace, love and thank you :D

Eh, I still feel weird about doing this here, since I prefer to in as personable a way as possible (9but given how stupid your skype has been being... I'm not chancing it.)) anyway, you're a cool dude Mik.~ I'd like to think even though we aren't crazy close that we are still pretty good friends. Keep on Keeping on my dude.~ And, have a wonderful day.