Rowlet, Litten, or Popplio?

Sheep

133 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite gen 7 starter?

• Rowlet
    • Litten
    • Popplio

Based solely on first impressions, which do you think you will/would pick? I might check back again later when the final evos are released to gauge how much the opinions of the community have changed. For now though I'm just interested to know.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

I think they're all adorable and I'm still undecided. I tend to have a Water bias with starters (I picked Water in 4/6 regions and Fire in the other two), but I could see myself using any of these three and possibly even making a file for each, which I haven't done since RSE.

I'm going to need to see some of the final forms first. Assuming that Suns legendary is fire type, I'll probably go for one of the other two just to prevent having a overbearing fire based party,

Depending on the final forms, either Rowlet or Litten for me.

But based soley on first evos? ...hm, since Pyroar and sun legend are already fire cats, I think I'll go with the owl with the grass bowtie. x3

Edited by Skullkin

I am digging Koo and Bark the most, but I wanna see some more of the gem 7 roster before I choose. I almost exclusively use Pokemon from the new gen during my first play thoughs of the newer games. I.e. The only non gen 6 Pokemon I used in my play though of X were Haxorus and Charizard.

Anything except for Litten. Litten looks really bad to me tbh...

I'm currently leaning towards popplio, but Rowlet is awesome as well.

I feel you on the Litten end, only one I don't like. Considering I've chosen the grass starter every gen except 6 (lord save me from the monstrosity that was chespin line), I am definitely going to pick Rowlet!

Gonna wait until i see some stats. I typically chose the fastest starter. I had few occasions where i didn't(oras) but i normally go the fastest starter. But based on design i think i might go with rowlet just because birds are typically fast compared to the lion and seal. But it could end up being litten that is the fastest but i'm only judging off of design.

I will go for whatever is most competitively viable. But since you said based only on first impressions...

It had a leaf bowtie. Fancy points give it the win.

Though the cat will probably be a beast competitively, BC it will likely be a Dark Tiger. I still like BWARK, though!

Aaargh, I am not usually indecisive, but they all have their merits!

Let's copy le other forums and post lists of our starter history along with our Alola choice! Well I feel liek doin it anyway so -shrug-

According to only the games I owned/played:

R/FR: Charmander

Y: Pikachu

GC/S: Cyndaquil/ Totodile (once in Silver)

SS: Cyndaquil

R/E: Mudkip/Treecko

OR: Treecko

D/PT: Chimchar

B/W2: Oshawott/Snivy

Y: Froakie

And for Sun Moon..... Well, I don't know which game I'm going with first , I'll end up playing both anyway but for starters.. Since we don't know their evos yet, if I really have to be honest, my very first reaction to 1st view of the starters was :

548.jpg

But as the trailer went on, my immediate reaction change was first towards Rowlet, so I gotta say, that's probably my favorite one based on first forms. I did, however, vote for Litten because I think that's what I'd pick in the end as the little cat grew on me after a while. Needless to say, my final choice will depend on the final evos, but for now #TeamLitOwl ( team little?)

I can't stand the water thing though, I hope for its sake it gets good evos