INTRODUCTION PRANK (gone wrong) (gone sexual) (almost banned) 2016

VoydVoyd

Okay, hello!

My name is Voyd, but you can also call me by my real name, Billy, I'm fine with both!

I'm turning 15 on May the 29th, which probably makes me one of the youngest members of the forums, but I hope you'll judge me on my character rather than my age.

I hail from Melbourne, Australia!

Obviously, since I'm here, I'm a fan of Pokemon. I watched the anime since I was 3, and had a pretty sweet denim jacket with Pikachu on it back then. I played my first game (Diamond) when I was 6.

I was drawn to Reborn for a few reasons.

One, I was waiting impatiently for a new Pokemon game after ORAS, which I didn't enjoy very much.

Two, I wanted a challenge that wasn't self-imposed and encouraged creative team building. Let's face it, all Nuzlocke does is stress you out, and the battles aren't satisfying because they are just as unchallenging as before.

Although I'm up to date as of Episode 15, and have been playing since late last year, I've joined the community to keep as up to date with progress as possible, and get to know people. While I probably won't be in the Showdown chat often (because I forget about things a lot) I obsessively check my e-mail so anyone giving me a yell on the forums will get a prompt response from me. I love it when people go out of their way to have a chat, and that's what I'm here for, to make a few friends!

I like chat in any form, be it small talk or a heated debate (I apologise for any arguments I am sure to get into/already have)

Anyway, I look forward to hanging out with you all.

I like your topic title. 10/10! Nice to meet you, Voyd!
Welcome to Reborn!

Feel free to take a cookie to your left; but not the cake.

ISH MINEEEEEEEEE

Well that was an odd title.

But, hey 15 year old from Melbourne is good if I may say so myself. I can tell you from experience that you'll be judged on your merits rather than on your age.

While you're here if you could quickly check out the Community Rules, that'd be great!!!

Hope to see you around!

• Developers

Hey Billy. All Blacks are better than Wallabies and Marmite is better than Vegemite. My work here is done.

Welcome to the forums

Hey Billy. All Blacks are better than Wallabies and Marmite is better than Vegemite. My work here is done.

Welcome to the forums

"Marmite is better than Vegemite"

FIGHT ME

Hey there, Welcome to Reborn! I saw you on the Showdown server earlier. You seemed cool to talk to.

Enjoy your stay!

P.S. Nice Goodravatar

Thank you and thank you.

Well that was an odd title.

But, hey 15 year old from Melbourne is good if I may say so myself. I can tell you from experience that you'll be judged on your merits rather than on your age.

While you're here if you could quickly check out the Community Rules, that'd be great!!!

Hope to see you around!

Thank you, so far it does seem I'm being treated nicely despite my age.

I've already taken the time to read the guidelines, and I hope to see you around too

Edited by Arkhi

Oh dear lord, the Aussies are taking over, now there's another one of them

...Just kidding, of course.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay c:

also, Goodra's the second cutest dragon, nice choice~

nice to meet you billy you may want to check out the community rules on the left and hope you enjoy and billy please refrain from double posting like above it kinda breaks the rules i think a mod may forgive this time well that said hope to get to know you and feel free to ask for help if wanted we will be happy to now enjoy HELL the fourums

I like your topic title. 10/10! Nice to meet you, Voyd!

Welcome to Reborn!

Feel free to take a cookie to your left; but not the cake.

ISH MINEEEEEEEEE

I've had enough cake today to not even want it.

Welcome there, Billy!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn.

Thanks ;)

Oh my, yet another 15-year-old Australian from Melbourne.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome, Billy, and enjoy your stay at Reborn!

Not entirely sure where you were going with this Viri, but thank you.

PS: Puns are lowest tier

Thank you, so far it does seem I'm being treated nicely despite my age.

Here in Reborn, we tend to come in all shapes, sizes and varieties, so I wouldn't stress about your age so much. Plus, I feel like the reputation of younger people on the internet has slowly been built up over the last few years, so it's less of "oh god a stupid 15 year," since people are quickly realizing idiots and trolls come from all age groups.

Welcome. When even members of the Reborn Staff are promoted regardless of age, it's a very safe bet that age doesn't mean much here, so take solace in knowing that. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome, Billy! I'm 16 and I'm not even the youngest member of our staff, so don't go thinking your age defines your status. You are just as positive a member as everyone else around here. I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions about the forums, don't be afraid to shoot me a message.