Happy Birthday Colin!!

Hey Colin!! Happy Birthday bruh :D I know you're very busy with uni and might not even see this post but if you do, have a great year ahead! You're one of the nicest guys ever on the forums and on the server, always friendly to everyone, funny (sometimes :P) and it's always a pleasure to see your "Drunk Colin Teams" xD Honestly, I've always thought of you as a brother on the server, a contemporary of mine in terms of the server, battling, PMU and what-not. So a great guy like you deserves to have a great day. Have a blast :D

NO WAY!!!!!

HAppy birthdya colin holy shit youre super friendly and kind to me adjsjsh never change and eat some cake also youre really great and i have to stop typing before i get in trouble for bringing a phone also HAVE FUN IN UNI

Ps. Youre still my mom to me tbh okey bYE

Ahhh, one of my literally closest friends. You've been a really good influence on me, thank you for standing up with me. Good luck in uni, Colin!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good day and even better days to come.

Thanks everyone :D yea uni's been tough but i'll be back soon enough to hang out with ya'll again xD. I hope you guys do well too :) and

happy birthday to anyone in advance in case i cant make it back here in time.

Really miss you guys alot

- Colin

Edited by Caradius

Heyyy, happy birthday, Colin!
You're always a friendly face around the server, definitely feels odd when you're not around as much o:

I hope you have a great birthday and lots of cake~