2000 Posts: Time to be a sentimental dedenne

mde2001

Okay, so a lot of you would have seen Zumi's 1000th post recently, where she thanked some people, and I thought it would be nice for me to do the same for my 2000th one. However I'm going with quanitity over quality- so don't expect it to be quite as detailed for each person- sorry :(

So let's get this started, I'm gonna try to include everyone so this could be a long post. This list is not going to be in any ranking in terms of most appreciated to least. It kind of goes auth > redemption people > everyone else. I put it in a spoiler as this post was just too long before.

Ame:

What can I say? You're the reason I'm here, and get to be part of my favourite place on Earth. But you do so much more than that! Besides making an amazing game, you are an amazing person! While a lot of my interactions with you are for auth/ animations purposes, you're always incredibly friendly and supportive. I'm constantly inspired by you in everything I do and achieve, so thanks for being such a compassionate, amazing human being. Also, your late night animation reviews are incredible!

Ikaru:

I don't think I ever talked to you before becoming auth, but ever since, I've gotten a lot of respect for you! You stick to what you believe in, are incredibly responsible, and you are a really nice person as well!

Dan:

I hadn't had all the much to do with you until recently, but you're great as well. You always are prepared to give some advice, and tolerate my incompetence and need to double check everything which I know can be annoying to you! So thanks :D

Jeri:

You were probably the first member of the auth team I got to know, and you were really great and supportive when I was a newer member. I have a great deal of respect for you, and think that you're a great person as well! Keep being great, as you are one of the defining members of this community in a great way!

Arkhi:

I have an incredible amount of respect for you to put it simply. You do so much as an auth member and you are also really kind and supportive. Thanks for being such a kind and cool person! You really are great at everything, and it is incredible to see someone so kind and yet so capable of being firm when the time calls for it.

Rose:

Wow, what can I say. You are one of the nicest people I've ever met. I've never seen you be mean or vindictive towards anyone, even when you're stressed or tired and I feel like you always have a level head and you're compassionate towards everyone. Thanks for being so amazing! Also, resetting the numbers thread is better with you :D

Zumi:

Well, you're great! You're incredibly friendly and positive on the server and everywhere else. I got to interact with you a bit more over my Summer Holidays when timezones weren't messing me around and I'm really glad I got to as I got to see how great you are. You also do incredible art which I have a deep respect for. Keep being awesome!

Tacos:

I'm so glad you're back on the auth team. I think you're really friendly and did a great job as mod the first time and you're doing a great job again. Thanks for being great! You're really kind and friendly to everyone, so good job on being such a good guy!

Simon:

You're an incredible local mod, and you're a big inspiration. Your forums are maticulous, and that is all thanks to you. You're also a great battler and a really nice person. So thanks for inspiring me to do my job better!

Huk:

I haven't gotten to know you that well, but when we have interacted I've really liked you. You're also really kind to me so thanks :D

Godot:

I don't know you that well, but you've been really supportive of me as I've been learning the auth ropes so thanks for that!

Murdoc:

I haven't spoken to you that much and we don't see everything the same way, but I respect how much you stick to what you believe in and do a great job!

Sheep:

I haven't been around you much at all, but I still like you and think you do a really good job of modding! It is also nice to have fellow Austrailans around :D

Kyoyo:

I also haven't gotten to know you well, but you're a lot of fun when I have been around you! You also keep the server going smoothly which is good!

DD:

I've barely ever spoken to you, but you do a great job of moderating and you seem like a great person!

Swims:

Have talked to you a few times and like you a lot! I'm also super impressed by your coding prowess.

Dashie:

League would not be possible without you, and you've done an amazing job of leading it. Thanks for being so supportive and great to me! Thanks for working so tirelessly and being a great support!

Sparky:

You work really hard, and I appreciate it. You're also just a great person to be around as you are super friendly and interesting! Thanks for being such a nice friend.

Xiri:

You're an amazing friend and battler. If I could have half your talent I'd be great! You also are really kind, respectful, level headed and dedicated, all of which I respect immensely. You're a great friend.

Pyrr:

Working with you is great! You're supportive to everyone when they've made mistakes and just fun to be around! Thanks for being cool!

Azery:

You're a lot of fun to be around and always trying to make a positive atmosphere which I appreciate! Also you make a great game and work super hard on it!

Frar:

You're an amazing battler and person, making sure we get everything that we need to done! I haven't got to know you super well, but I think you're great anyway!

Nova:

Way back from our Corona league planning session I've liked you, and I'm glad we both got invited to do redemption :D. I don't see you all that much because timezones, but you're great!

Baz:

I don't know you that well because of your bootcamp, but I know league wouldn't have happened without you, and that you're a really nice person!

Kam:

I don't talk to you that often, but you're a great battler and seem really nice too!

Skitty:

When you were helping us out, it was really great as you were a super friendly and helpful person towards all of us and the leaders while you helped them learn! Thanks for everything!

Njab:

I have a great deal of respect for you. Your work in the bug reporting forum is amazing and there's no way the forum would run as smoothly without you, so thanks :D.

Inno:

On a list of friendly people you'd be near the top! Timezones screw with my being around you, but I think you're incredible and consider you a great friend! Thanks for being so kind and reasonable!

Smeargletail:

Your animations are amazing and it is cool being on the team with you!

Caradius/ Colin:

You're actually around when I am which is nice, and you're super friendly as well. You were very welcoming from the moment I got onto the server so thanks!

Honchy:

I've gotten to know you quite well, and while I do get irritated at you sometimes, you've got a good heart.

Shia:

You were one of the first friends I made here, and I really appreciate you! I haven't gotten to speak to you lately as we're both pretty busy, but I think you're amazing!

Viri:

You may be slightly newer around here, but I think you're amazing. You're always great to talk to and super friendly. You interest me immensely and I think you're a great friend. Keep being great!

Juu:

Back when we were both super active on the predict the next person to post thread I got to know you a fair bit better, which was cool! Your funny and nice which are both great qualities.

Micky:

Pretty much the same things as Juu, but I'll add- I am not upside down. Thanks for being a great friend.

TRHS:

Met you the same way as Juu and Micky! You're always cool to talk to, and while I don't know you super well, I do think you're great!

Jan:

I've mostly interacted with you via animations team/ beta testing stuff, but you're really nice and super helpful! You also made an incredible game showing your immense talent.

Kuro:

I gained a lot of respect for you, seeing you step up to the plate, when Ame needed you to take over the animations team. You showed your leadership skills and amazing talent. Thanks for everything you do!

Inuki:

Inuki, you're super funny and were really nice to me early on in the animations project. I haven't gotten to know you well, but I really like you.

Chubb:

You're very interesting and helpful around the forum! Also great work on the guide!

Despair Syndrome:

Speaking of guides, yours is hilarious, and I feel like you're one of the funniest people on the forums! You're also really helpful to people which I respect.

Lostelle:

I don't know you at all, but your videos are great and you are incredibly helpful!

Mumpelfink/ Marcello:

You do great work on the scripting team, and seem like a really kind and talented person! Thanks for being awesome!

Hushie:

Your super kind and welcoming to everyone, which is something I respect. You're always great to talk to which is nice as well!

Aika:

I'm sad you're having trouble with laptops, as you're really funny and friendly. You haven't been around for all that long, but I think you're great! Thanks for being so kind!

Vinny:

I used to think you owned the website for some reason... Anyway, you did a great job as mod and you are super friendly! Thanks for everything you've done and continue to do!

Hunter:

I always enjoy discussing politics with you. While we disagree on most things, I always feel like our debates are productive and a lot of fun!

Raymond:

I don't know you very well, but when we talk on the server I always enjoy it as you're a really nice person!

Bibs:

Super funny, and friendly. I really like you! However, I will not leave your numbers alone.

Shing:

You're super nice as well, and when we do talk I always enjoy myself.

Scarlet:

I don't know you that well, but the fact that you came back as an older, super respected member and were so supportive of me means a lot and I wanted to thank you for it!

Judy Hops/ Rainbow Hugs:

I only got to know you very recently but you're great! You also live in the best city on Earth :D

Late additions because I'm a forgetful person:

Nasdav:

We haven't talked that many times, but you're a super nice guy and when we do talk I enjoy myself. Thanks for being awesome!

Ben/ Breakfast

We aren't particularly close, but I knew you a bit better back when we were both more active on the PTNPTP thread. I also see you on the server a fair bit, and you always seem like a nice guy!

Dhan:

We don't speak that reguarly, but you're a really nice guy! You're always funny and friendly both of which I appreciate immensely!

Alice:

Well I don't want to fight you irl so I better add a shoutout because I'm weak :o... You're a really nice and helpful person too! Your signitures and trainer cards both look amazing so good work on that!

Now chances are I've left someone out who I'm close to, and for that I aplogise in advance. This thread took forever to write, and my memory sucks. Also, I like pretty much everyone here, so if you aren't on here, it doesn't mean I don't like you, it probably means I either don't know you that well, or forgot to put you on.

So thanks to every single person here for changing my life for the better!

Mde

Scarlet:

I don't know you that well, but the fact that you came back as an older, super respected member and were so supportive of me means a lot and I wanted to thank you for it!

I'm surprised you actually remembered my posts! Thanks man. As for the not knowing me well part, feel free to shoot a PM in my direction here or on the server. (while I'm still around, that is!) More than willing to talk at any given time.

Congrats on the 2000 posts!

I can't believe you included me in your post, I'm flattered >w<

im not that funny

I don't know you that well, but you managed to fill the Dedenne-shaped hole in my Dedenne-shaped heart.

wi4krs.jpg

Don't ask how long it takes to make a Dedenne-shaped heart.

bad shop is bad

Of course, all this would no longer be relevant if you decided to change your avvie into a Garchomp or something.

Inno:
On a list of friendly people you'd be near the top! Timezones screw with my being around you, but I think you're incredible and consider you a great friend! Thanks for being so kind and reasonable!

I gotta say, you're a pretty cool person, yourself. Happy 2000th post, mde, and can't wait for you to get to 3000.

Rose:

Wow, what can I say. You are one of the nicest people I've ever met. I've never seen you be mean or vindictive towards anyone, even when you're stressed or tired and I feel like you always have a level head and you're compassionate towards everyone. Thanks for being so amazing! Also, resetting the numbers thread is better with you :D

Yes...better...for You...

But nah. Congratulations on 2000 posts mde!

Simon:

You're an incredible local mod, and you're a big inspiration. Your forums are maticulous, and that is all thanks to you. You're also a great battler and a really nice person. So thanks for inspiring me to do my job better!

Wow, thank you for the kind words mde. I really do appreciate it. I also have to say that thanks to you as well as other members of the fourms for help keeping those sections looking clean and spiffy.

But yea, congrats on the post milestone. Here's to even more post milestones!

i really do need to post more oml. alot of people have more posts than me that joined way later :[

Bibs:

Super funny, and friendly. I really like you! However, I will not leave your numbers alone.

478.gif

BRUH I LITERALLY DID NUMBERS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR CUT ME SOME SLACK

in all seriousness, youre actually a pretty cool guy

I was kinda surprised to hear your age because you just seem way older and, well, overall mature more mature than me at least

THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU GET TO TOUCH MY NUMBERS THOUGH

• Developers

Wow super duper congrats, respect for keeping that same avatar basically the entire time! In all seriousness though you make a great difference to the forums, keep on sharing those positive vibes.

Being one of the more quieter members, we haven't really spoken much. (also fuck time zones) you are one if those newer members who just at one moment was some newbie at this community and look where you are now! I can't really say that we are close buddies having so little of a time that I have speaker to you, from what I see (when I actually look at showdown from the numerous games I play) , you are such a helpful person to be around! Keep it up and happy 2000 posts :)

(also mobile sucks)

You're a total sweetheart mde, and I'm happy that I have the chance to get to know you a bit better. Plus, I love wrecking numbers with you too! Cheers on 2000, and here's to many more