Who Deserves an Evolution ?

NickCrash

Druddigon is very good for RU and even UU. It's a passive-aggressive sort of thing, but it has its uses. Perhaps an evo could open the way for an eviolite Druddigon, tossing Rocky Helmet and opening more options for it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skuntank needs an evolution so it can have some better stats.
It already has an amazing typing with only one weakness and its movepool is above average. Abilities are a bit situational so maybe its evolution should have Gluttony for Hidden Ability instead of Keen Eye. That way it may utilize Belch a bit more efficient!

Also I want a split evolution of Skrelp that remains the same type, Don't get me wrong, Dragalge is awesome and I am a big fan but loosing that Adaptability STAB Scald/Hydro Pump is grinding my gears!

• 2 weeks later...

I think volcarona should evolve, because having a pokemon evolve at level 70 or higher would be hilarious (and hell for completionists)

That, or my water/steel mega wailord from the other thread could be an evolution also. it's not like wailord has bad abilities or movepool, just god-awful defensive stats. maybe it'd evolve by metal coat trade i know that breaks the rules ok

Metal coat does not break any rules. Actually there is no restriction in the way the evolution happens, as long as it's not a mega.

Ok I'm posting an evolution in full detail.

Stunfisk's evolution

Type: Ground / Electric

Ability: Static, Rough Skin /// Motor Drive

HP: 109 --> 109

Atk: 66 --> 86

Def: 84 --> 101

SpA: 81 --> 101

SpD: 99 --> 101

Spe: 32 --> 52

BST: 471 --- > 550

I honestly think there should be an alternate evolution route for the dratini line, because let's face it, Dragonite looks like a joke to me. I was hoping for a cooler serpentine evo after Dragonair, but what did I get? Dragonite. A freaking yellow joke.

Arbok's evolution (Evolves at level 44 in the rain)
Type: Poison/Water (Originally pure poison type)
Ability: Intimidate, Shed Skin /// Swift Swim (Replaced Unnerve)

HP: 60 -> 85
Attack: 85 -> 125
Defense: 69 -> 73
SpA: 65 -> 70
SpD: 79 -> 87
Speed: 80 -> 85
BST: 438 -> 535

Arbok has been living under the shadows due to its crappy offensive prowess. But, it's been shown in the anime (in the 61st episode of the original series) that Arbok's capable of swimming. So, why not take this up to eleven?

Introducing Arbok's evolution, whipping it up to shape, turning it into a ferocious predator in the rains. With its new stats, it has become the physically oriented version of Porygon-Z. Even better, Unnerve has been replaced by Swift Swim to accommodate the new and improved Arbok.

Dunsparce, Dunsparce, Dunsparce and oh, maybe Dunsparce again. The poor thing has been waiting since gen 2 and looks like it was deliberately designed to one day evolve into a ferocious beast. Except the damn evolution never arrived.

Dunsparce, Dunsparce, Dunsparce and oh, maybe Dunsparce again. The poor thing has been waiting since gen 2 and looks like it was deliberately designed to one day evolve into a ferocious beast. Except the damn evolution never arrived.

Well, only if shite mons exist can there be something to occupy the bottom of the food chain. Dunsparce should feel proud to sustain all the mons above it; a healthy population of dunsparce, cherrim, luvdisc and ledian is essential to quench Mega Scizor's and Mega Metagross's thirst for blood :]

Although, when I was a wee little lad, I always thought dunsparce evolved into gligar, since they sit next to each other in the Dex.

• Global Mods

Although, when I was a wee little lad, I always thought dunsparce evolved into gligar, since they sit next to each other in the Dex.

This reminds me of when I thought Geodude evolved into Onix because Brock used them both, they had the same typing, and Misty did that with Staryu and Starmie.

This reminds me of when I thought Geodude evolved into Onix because Brock used them both, they had the same typing, and Misty did that with Staryu and Starmie.

Considering limbless serpentine dragon evolving into huge chubby not-so-serious looking dragon, it's only normal for us to think that it could work in reverse manner.

Dunsparce really needs an evolution. I'd like to see a Shuckle evolution, but that will probably never happen because eviolite on a Shuckle is just too much.

I think all of the electric rodents need a stone evolution to make them more like pikachu. Also Swellow and Noctowl. I want a psychic Noctowl. Helioptile also looks like it's a middle evolution. Also I think an alicorn evolution for Ponyta/Rapidash would be awesome. Tauros and Miltank could also use an evolution, maybe a pre-evolution that evolves based on gender. Lapras could also use something too.

The other day I was thinking we should have more evolutions based on condition. Like max Noctowl's smart stat and it evolves into the Purdue Owl (jokes aside, I think it would be cool)

Or max the toughness of a Qwilfish and it becomes this tank with cannon spikes or whatever. Also Skarmory could be really cool with an evolution. Also imagine a Tropius evolution.

Has no one mentioned Basculin?

This guy:

550___basurao_by_winter_freak-d363zua.jp

I couldn't even remember its name, but this pokemon looks like it needs one. I have no idea why it didn't get one already, but maybe they were afraid to make a Caravanha clone.

Pls give Maractus evolution

like make it super bulky so it can use spiky shield to some effect i mean it'll be just a worse Chesnaught but Water Absorb and Storm Drain are great and stuff, maybe a bulky special attacker

• 3 weeks later...

Upon Request:

Delibird --> Santavian

Type: Ice / Flying

Ability: Vital Spirit , Hustle /// Competitive

HP: 65
Atk: 95

Def: 65

SpA: 90

SpD: 60

Spe: 101

BST: 486

Ok I took little Delibird and gave it a nice evolution that can work well in the lower tiers, I suppose. Delibird has a limited movepool but it can go both physical and special if it likes... well now at least that it can use its moves. I gave it good stats to use and in my eyes it now resembles a pokemon that could fake as a canon one. It does not excel in any particular style but its 101 Speed helps make use of its support movepool if one decides to go that direction. Abilities are nicer than it deserves, stats are more than it would ever imagine, and the name is a little gem.

Yep. Use it in RU or even UU. (more like NU but it's something... right?)

I think I've seen this somewhere else...

And that thing's not going to be used ever, yeah. Maybe you can try to sneak it into LC as a pre-evolution of Articuno or something.

To be frank, I'd like to see a set of pre-evolutions for things like Druddigon, Skarmory, Aeroactyl and Kangaskhan. They'd make a good splash in LC competitively as well especially a baby Skarmory! And a Kanga pre-evo would be adorable.

Why not call them Druddigy (from 'dragon','ruddy' and 'prodigy'), Skarmedge (from 'sky', 'armor'and 'fledge'), Aerodrake (from 'Aerodactyl' and 'drake') and Kangedey (from 'kangaroo', 'baby' and Ogedei, Genghis Khan's son and successor. Bit of a stretch, but Kangaskhan itself is named after Gengis Khan)

Combee's alternative Evolution

Male Combee --> Nectrone

Type: Bug / Fighting

Ability: Super Luck /// Justified

HP: 70

Atk: 102

Def: 80

SpA: 40

SpD: 80

Spe: 102

BST: 474

Most people were annoyed when their male Combee never became anything, no matter what they tried on them. As of now, make Combee are no longer useless, because a drone has entered the beehive. Sporting a better typing than Vespiquen, and having the same stats switched around to suit a physical attacker better, Nectrone (nectar + drone) is a pokemon that has the right tools to use and make it to a medium-high tier. 102 base Atk is not impressive, but 102 base speed is. In my opinion, a male counterpart for Vespiquen is long due, and I believe my stat distribution is the most optimal of a future fighting bee creation. Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee