Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Is anyone else just refreshing this page and Jans profile so we can see when Jan posts the V8 thread?

This page isn't really going to help much. V8 is going to be posted in a separate thread, as per usual. The only thing that'll happen in this thread is that I will have to lock it at some point :V

This page isn't really going to help much. V8 is going to be posted in a separate thread, as per usual. The only thing that'll happen in this thread is that I will have to lock it at some point :V

Yea, but still the conversations that go on in this thread help pass the time c:

And then there'll be a V9 Status thread? :P

Btw, is your theme Nanami Chiaki from Super Dangan Ronpa 2? I wasn't aware SDR2 had an anime adaptation (something I've been waiting years for).

• Veterans

And then there'll be a V9 Status thread? :P

Btw, is your theme Nanami Chiaki from Super Dangan Ronpa 2? I wasn't aware SDR2 had an anime adaptation (something I've been waiting years for).

Well, later on there will be a V9 status thread. Not immediately, of course, but it'll be there!

And yes! It's not exactly an adaption of SDR2, but rather the things that happened prior to SDR2 and how the characters fell into despair.

aka pain and suffering and im not ready for any of the other episodes because i know i'll end up getting hurt