Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

betting we somehow take place in this tournament

still even if we did try to that girl would be on our case because we got 3 primary gym leader types to leave.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

I think Amaria shows up in west gearen regardless, I dont recall doing to oddkey stone side quest

Edit: Nvrm you said Odd Key, didnt know that quest was a trigger for her tho

Edited by Milotic

• Global Mods

I think Amaria shows up in west gearen regardless, I dont recall doing to oddkey stone side quest

I did the help requests after beating Erick, and the first time I went there she wasn't there. She was there when I came back from the Odd Key quest to do the generator quest, and falsely said that I had 8 badges when I actually had 9.

hey, im new to this type of thing but ive been playing reborn and rejuvenation for awhile and i had just downloaded version 7 of rejuvenation literally yesterday, but i screwed up and ended up stuck inside Texen's gym.....Please help i really dont wanna start all over especially after getting all my hype back for this game

hey, im new to this type of thing but ive been playing reborn and rejuvenation for awhile and i had just downloaded version 7 of rejuvenation literally yesterday, but i screwed up and ended up stuck inside Texen's gym.....Please help i really dont wanna start all over especially after getting all my hype back for this game

stuck in what way?

Just go to the "Unstuck Me" thread, I know theres one for Reborn and they're might be one for Rejuvenation, and if you lost to a battle and got stuck in the gym after your battle with Texan theyre should still be a cave you can go into.

Na the problem is that after beating Texen and entering the cave, i went the wrong way and ended up back in town, so i figured "hey why dont i just go back through the gym into the cave again?" and now im stuck

But thanks, imma check out the "unstuck Me" thread

• Developers

omg it's 70.1% now!!! HYPE!!!!

Pretty sure if it takes this long, the gameplay will be as long and as fun as well.....or maybe their just grinding

...No, I'm just busy. I have an irl job that I spend most of my day. Development has been scarce. Like I said, alpha testing time does not equal gameplay time.

I think this statement perfectly encompasses why you should do everything in this game, who knows what a certain sidequest will cause to happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Polaris