Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pleased to announce something that I've been working on for the majority of V8.

It's a little funny that most of the content in V8 wasn't actually new content per say, but that's exactly why I chose this moment in time to do it.

Version 8's new content is short. I knew that. I didn't want such a short version to come out with nothing else to back it up.

So, I decided that one final place needed a massive rework, and I've finally finished it.

Terajuma Island.

bd07a79d989115520238c3ccc2a7194b.png

These are just some images I've gathered from the newly remapped Terajuma Island. I didn't want to include too many new places because I'd like the player to explore the new areas for themselves.

Like previous reworked places, Terajuma has:

Reworked Story

New locations.

New encounters.

Few new help requests.

Added minor characters.

I hope you will enjoy the new content that I've been working on for several months now. Version 8 is almost here.

Oh... I guess... if Terajuma has been reborn, then that means...

00b20fb6a2037365f988521779284a9a.png

Oh god, this means I have to replay the whole game again doesn't it. Well I'm looking forward to trapping myself in my room for the coming weeks :D

I'm pleased to announce something that I've been working on for the majority of V8.

It's a little funny that most of the content in V8 wasn't actually new content per say, but that's exactly why I chose this moment in time to do it.

Version 8's new content is short. I knew that. I didn't want such a short version to come out with nothing else to back it up.

So, I decided that one final place needed a massive rework, and I've finally finished it.

Terajuma Island.

These are just some images I've gathered from the newly remapped Terajuma Island. I didn't want to include too many new places because I'd like the player to explore the new areas for themselves.

Reworked Story

New locations.

New encounters.

Few new help requests.

Added minor characters.

I hope you will enjoy the new content that I've been working on for several months now. Version 8 is almost here.

I think my jaw just crashed right through the floor.

I'M DEFINITELY STARTING OVER NOW.

That remap is so amazing! I'll admit I thought that Terajuma was one of the weaker mapping points in the game, but this has completely fixed it!

You should be really proud to have done that and it once again shows how much dedication you've put into this!

Amazing work!

Terajuma Island.

Reworked Story

New locations.

New encounters.

Few new help requests.

Added minor characters.

THE TIME WILL SOON COME FOR YOU PEASANTS TO KNEEL BEFORE ARCEUS, THE ONE TRUE LORD

Also bring back Mosely plz

Edited by HYCROX

THE TIME WILL SOON COME FOR YOU PEASANTS TO KNEEL BEFORE ARCEUS, THE ONE TRUE LORD

Also bring back Mosely plz

nah i will have him bow before ME

Edited by blastcore1

depends on how many breedings you have done while waiting for v8 :D

in my case, since i have invested quite some time in those, i guess i will continue same file, and AFTER i reach the end of the update, i might do a new run with different mon's maybe revolving around a specific theme

Terajuma Island.

Reworked Story

New locations.

New encounters.

Few new help requests.

Added minor characters.

Well, seems I will restart.

Praise Lord Angie! Even Arceus itself can't stop our beloved true Lord, Angie!

Oh my the the redone looks perfect, I guess I'll restart, yay! (and that's mean I have to battle Venam - Saki again...RIP me T.T)

The question still remains though... Does one complete Episode 8 and then restart and complete the game. Or does one restart immediatly and don't get to the V8 part after playing through the entire game again. Hmmmm, the choice is hard.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Well, now the first thing I'll do when Version 8 is out is exploring all Terajuma :P

I don´t want to be owned again by Cold Truth 483847 times, so I will not restart... never! :angry: I have bad moments with her in version 5 :(

Terajuma Island.

Reworked Story

New locations.

New encounters.

Few new help requests.

Added minor characters.

Jan why, I spent so much time on my current rejuvenation team, I don't wanna reset again, Please, I want to see the new content but i don't wanna sit through this game for the 5th time, My team is already perfect as is :P Why do you have to hurt me this way

Edited by The Anti-Fern

• Developers

Jan why, I spent so much time on my current rejuvenation team, I don't wanna reset again, Please, I want to see the new content but i don't wanna sit through this game for the 5th time, My team is already perfect as is :P Why do you have to hurt me this way

I do it because I care <3.

Great Angie is back~ not only that she's now with team zen and her loyal crazy maid. um.... Hey! Charizard! your gonna be the main so be prepared for the most crazy battle! again!

Im only joking lol. The games amazing and I cant wait to beat her blue again (lol pun)

You'll definitely get it before then, but that also doesnt mean "soon".

I have a feeling we're not even gonna get the Mega Ring in the main story. Just because Jan is such a troll and the only Mega Stone we've recieved so far is through a SideQuest.