Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 9 as of right now.

Are all of them on the mainland or are there a few on Terajuma as well. I don't want to be wasting time searching through the entire island if there aren't any kids there.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

• Global Mods

Are all of them on the mainland or are there a few on Terajuma as well. I don't want to be wasting time searching through the entire island if there aren't any kids there. Also, is there a specific thing you need to do before the land is finished upgrading, like get a gym badge or something? Because if that's the case then I'm screwed xD

For the land upgrading, you just exit the camp and then re-enter. All of them are on the mainland IIRC.

Are all of them on the mainland or are there a few on Terajuma as well. I don't want to be wasting time searching through the entire island if there aren't any kids there.

Lost camp guide and EV training guide are both in the Directory/FAQs thread in the pinned section of the main page

I predict a troll coming .. 99%, 99.1 , 99.5 like that xD

i think everyone can predict the troll incoming

i just hope the trolls are gonna funny

it's gonna makes me crack a smile, when i see everyone reactions

:P

• Developers

I'm pleased to announce something that I've been working on for the majority of V8.

It's a little funny that most of the content in V8 wasn't actually new content per say, but that's exactly why I chose this moment in time to do it.

Version 8's new content is short. I knew that. I didn't want such a short version to come out with nothing else to back it up.

So, I decided that one final place needed a massive rework, and I've finally finished it.

Terajuma Island.

bd07a79d989115520238c3ccc2a7194b.png

These are just some images I've gathered from the newly remapped Terajuma Island. I didn't want to include too many new places because I'd like the player to explore the new areas for themselves.

Like previous reworked places, Terajuma has:

Reworked Story

New locations.

New encounters.

Few new help requests.

Added minor characters.

I hope you will enjoy the new content that I've been working on for several months now. Version 8 is almost here.

Oh... I guess... if Terajuma has been reborn, then that means...

00b20fb6a2037365f988521779284a9a.png

Wooooah Jan new Terajuma looks so cool but now I have to debate if I want to start a new file for the fourth time :o

and... is that Angie with someone from Team Xen? Oh dear.

• Global Mods

WOAH, that screenshot with Angie is amazing! Guess I'll be starting a new file again for V8.

Wooooah Jan new Terajuma looks so cool but now I have to debate if I want to start a new file for the fourth time :o

and... is that Angie with someone from Team Xen? Oh dear.

I assumed it was Cera with a redone sprite (as her sprite before was just a red version of the normal maids' outfit).

• Veterans

This is beyond beautiful Jan, it's absolutely mesmerizing. The amount of effort you put into Rejuvenation is admirable.

Still though, angie can go fuck off tbh...