Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

:/

Oh well I can hope that the pickup ability will be back by final version or at least it will become activated in the post story

It's not actually going anywhere. It was just a joke, haha.

• Developers

Perhaps.

Anyways, all of the new content has been finished finally.

Have something old, but new!

54473879fa17f7101b77f41c360614b1.png

7228ff14064ecd2edaaaeb81a48e220e.png

Some Pokemon Centers will now be customized depending on location! Here's Goldenleaf's Pokemon Center.

Perhaps.

Some Pokemon Centers will now be customized depending on location! Here's Goldenleaf's Pokemon Center.

Wow, I really like this themed pokemon center. Does that mean that next release pkmn centers are not considered safe zones?

Perhaps.

I hope that the pickup ability will be avalible because that's how I make my spending money in my pokemon reborn save file

• Developers

Wow, I really like this themed pokemon center. Does that mean that next release pkmn centers are not considered safe zones?

Most of them won't be this time around. Specifically all the ones on Terajuma, Goldenleaf, Route 3, and Akuwa Town.

In this case Gearen Laboratory will be your major safe zone area.

I like that you always revamp Goldwnleaf to be better and better. Goldenleaf is my favorite town/city in Aevium so far. Liking the Pokemon Center-theme too. Also version 8 progress is already 88;8-88%. Ready for it~

Man, I am slightly tempted to do another replay for V8, but I'd feel bad putting my current team on the backburner. I had to do a lot of breeding to get my shiny T Punch Infernape, lol