[SPOILERS] V7 Discussion/V8 Speculation thread

Zumi

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know about the Weird diary which is needed for saving the Dimensional Rift Pokemon such as Garbodor, but there is another diary in there. While you're reading it, someone (who looks like Madame X?) comes to take it away. Is it required to read the other diary -the one you can't take with you- as well before you're able to save Garbodor? I haven't tried leaving that diary alone, since it might be important (because you're not allowed to read it through).

Oh that. I don't think so. It's just more of the madame herself just like the help quest in kristine one.

I guess if it's something with madame x, something happeneds. It's like voldemort lol.

1-I found the number at the mansion in the past but i cant put at the computer, im losing something?

2-If you steal the honey, how long is the sidequest? Because when I went inside the flower shop i saw the police and the sister ran away to find the thief and I havent seen her since that moment.

3-Are we able to find the younger Narcissa after the event at the power plant?

4-I have found 9 lost children, is there a 10th?

Version 7 has been awesome, im waiting for v8¡

to many theories to read to many ideas for how the story will be in the future and one question for me why Angie is so bad person we(or i?) dont know her story why is so evil she has the same story with Indriad?she lost a familly member?this is wierd.

That could be a interesting theory Proto. He have been time travels so perhaps.

I don't remember the guy's clothes and hair. My memory is messy often.

Can't always the person just change the clothes like whatever they can?

For the hair, it was darker and the color looks white...

It's one more male character that have grey colored hair. Althrough not white hair, you said more darker..which grey can fit.

It's professor Irvin from the past. Maybe him. Don't know, only guessing..

"You don't know. You don't know the countless problems you have created for me, yet... I find myself saving you each time, because you're important to everything. Why are you so important? Who are you exactly? Why are you interfering? You weren't here the first time. Who put you here? What are you doing just standing there?! You have work to do! She's in front of Blakeory CO. So get to it!" - Madame X

This is the plot-twist. These few lines really got my attention to the game.

We don't know the problems we have created for the leader of team Xen... but we should, shouldn't we? We lived those moments in first person... so there must be something else to it. Something we did that seemed completely not correlated to team Xen... or that we will do. She could be speaking of facts that have happened in the future, of which she already knows the outcome. But thinking more about it opens up even more questions:

- She is stating that we get saved by her every time. This implies that by saving us from death, she is changing the future timeline... so she wouldn't actually know for sure. Or can she see even the changed timelines as they get created? Or is this the actual true timeline?

- But then again, the person that wrote the book that tells us about the "catalyst of destruction" says that he already witnessed the acts of the person that saves the world... so the right timeline would've already existed. Even without us. Right? Thinking about it in this way, the questions Madame X ask us ("You weren't here the first time. Who put you here?") seems a bit less strange.

But she could also be lying to us, since in Melia's diary there's a line that said something like "Crescent said that if i don't go rescue [player], she/he will most likely perish." referring to the Blacksteeple Castle/Prison event. So we actually get saved by Tesla (in the very beginning), by Melia (and Nim), by Crescent (twice) and then by Madame X (even though she saved a whole city).

So she is not an omniscent beeing, like Tiempa and Spacea, since she doesn't know who we actually are and why are we so important to... to what? It's pretty clear that we are interfearing and messing around with the timeline just by existing. There's even an instance where we can change the timeline by just picking up a single book. So is this why we are so important?

This is all speculation from me, though. Don't take it too seriously. It's what my mind was going thorugh when playing v7.

More will be uncovered in v8, hopefully.

Whoever wrote the story for the game (Jan, I would assume), is doing a really good job. It's almost like reading a book.

Edited by Edea

His attitude was also a lot different, and he was talking like he knew about us but never met.

Maybe every part of the magic time ranger squad has alternate time selves or something, since it's fairly obvious now that Melia is Maria.

Not to mention there is also a guy with the same sprite as him in Akuwa. There is no reason to conclude that that guy was Kalos (Kolas? Kalon? idk anymore), unless it is stated in- or directly.

I also don't see why it would be so obvious that Maria is Melia. Maria is Marianette, that's easy, but Melia? She would know about all the cultist stuff (especially with the events in the sewer), instead of hardly knowing anything about them (which is the case).

"You don't know. You don't know the countless problems you have created for me, yet... I find myself saving you each time, because you're important to everything. Why are you so important? Who are you exactly? Why are you interfering? You weren't here the first time. Who put you here? What are you doing just standing there?! You have work to do! She's in front of Blakeory CO. So get to it!" - Madame X

This is the plot-twist. These few lines really got my attention to the game.

We don't know the problems we have created for the leader of team Xen... but we should, shouldn't we? We lived those moments in first person... so there must be something else to it. Something we did that seemed completely not correlated to team Xen... or that we will do. She could be speaking of facts that have happened in the future, of which she already knows the outcome. But thinking more about it opens up even more questions:

- She is stating that we get saved by her every time. This implies that by saving us from death, she is changing the future timeline... so she wouldn't actually know for sure. Or can she see even the changed timelines as they get created? Or is this the actual true timeline?

- But then again, the person that wrote the book that tells us about the "catalyst of destruction" says that he already witnessed the acts of the person that saves the world... so the right timeline would've already existed. Even without us. Right? Thinking about it in this way, the questions Madame X ask us ("You weren't here the first time. Who put you here?") seems a bit less strange.

But she could also be lying to us, since in Melia's diary there's a line that said something like "Tiempa said that if i don't go rescue [player], she/he will perish." referring to the Blacksteeple Prison event. So we actually get saved by Tesla (in the very beginning), by Melia (and Nim), by Crescent (twice) and then by Madame X (even though she saved a whole city).

So she is not an omniscent beeing, like Timpea and Spacea, since she doesn't know who we actually are and why are we so important to... to what? It's pretty clear that we are interfearing and messing around with the timeline just by existing. There's even an instance where we can change the timeline by just picking up a single book. So is this why we are so important?

This is all speculation from me, though. Don't take it too seriously. It's what my mind was going thorugh when playing v7.

More will be uncovered in v8, hopefully.

Whoever wrote the story for the game (Jan, I would assume), is doing a really good job. It's almost like reading a book.

Maybe you should look at the exact dialogue and events in Blacksteeple concerning Madame X. Maybe there might be a clue there. It's that first you fall off a builing (but get saved), then she charges towards you (but something tragic happens, saving you). Did Madame X intend to kill you any of those moments? (because they seemed rather similar to what happened in this episode, except there were other people around us).

Besides that, we weren't mentioned as one of the prophecies (yet?), so what's our point to the 'antagonists' (I say this, because Xen knows about it, but their second in command doesn't know our role)?

Is something missing in the former? Or is Xen's intention different from what it seems (Ren being one of the dark prophecy getting hired by them makes this quite a stretch, perhaps). And what's the point of keeping us ignorant if we're so important?

We're only somewhere halfway the game, but we're still missing important info to create a slightly coherent picture. Thinking about you being an orphan in all of this makes it rather sad. (Speaking of, I hope Moseley is okay after running off...I couldn't find her after that incident at the camp.)

Was there? I don't recall seeing white hair guy in Akuwa. Did he do anything?

As for Melia being Maria being Marianette, remember when Angie tries sacrificing her and it turns out she's immune, like Maria? Melia also says that it feels familiar while that's going on. Lots of parallels too, like both of them being (pre) normal gym leaders, and looking and dressing similar. Hell, even their names are similar. For a more meta example, both Melia and Maria are talented in things not necessarily relevant to the plot. They're Jan's pets.

Did Madame X intend to kill you any of those moments? (because they seemed rather similar to what happened in this episode, except there were other people around us).

Considering she tries to swing her Kill la kill sword at us and outright says she's going to take our life, yeah, there's a slight possibility.

Edited by Protonymic

my gym battle against erik was crazy dr puppy my stoutland used reversal on red hp black belt boosted and crit killed the rotom then mega amphoros missed its focus blast and dr puppy two shot it and wasted all of the gym leaders potions then it crit killed the eelectross and one shot the magneton then electrivire basically rekted the rest of my team I tried to use dugitrio and use earthquake but it was far weaker due to the field effect and I was down to just my noivern and granbull I cut the hp of electrivire in half with super fang and was left with just my granbull the electrivire then proceeded to use hidden power enough times allowing me to eventually kill him with play rough using almost any other attack would have most likely killed me then jolteon spammed shadow ball and did not use any electric type move allowing me to live two attacks before using 1 of my 3 hyper potions allowing me to surivive 2 more hits and in the end I came out victorious

I really enjoyed this episode I wonder if next episode we will be confronting saki to get information about her father

Edited by nepeta100

• Global Mods

It's not really hard to see melia and maria like :/

Tbh i i'm thinking about the purple kid that was with maria in the past thing..

I don't think she's venam, maybe another character idk.

Her name was Anastasia, so she's probably Nastasia. Similar name and appearance.

Her name was Anastasia, so she's probably Nastasia. Similar name and appearance.

I want to make this connection but Nastasia seems to be more fine arts drive (according to random ncp) yet anastasia's mom was really pushing academics

I want to make this connection but Nastasia seems to be more fine arts drive (according to random ncp) yet anastasia's mom was really pushing academics

hmmm I didn't know about that. Maybe she always prefer fine arts over academic so, when she not with her mom anymore she start learning about it?

I still don't think Maria = Melia. When we traveled back to the past Melia said "We've traveled a few decades in the past" I mean "few decades" and Melia is like, what, 15?(+3years) at most she would be 18 so, there should be no way that they're the same person and don't you think Venam should've said something about their face being so similar?

Except, she under went cold sleep in some way(that green form when we tried to rescue her in Theolia mansion?) or MadameX kidnap her in the past and bring her to the future. What I really want to know right now is Nastasia's age that would clarify a lot of things .

edit:I just realize I could've put this in previous post ,oh well.

Edited by Zumi

• Global Mods

I don't remember anyone saying that. But Nastasia was the one who made the Dexoy clones, so she does at least use academics, and it was mentioned Anastasia was a gifted child.

I think Aelita's mom is the Vivian person that the Eldest mentioned.

Was there? I don't recall seeing white hair guy in Akuwa. Did he do anything?

As for Melia being Maria being Marianette, remember when Angie tries sacrificing her and it turns out she's immune, like Maria? Melia also says that it feels familiar while that's going on. Lots of parallels too, like both of them being (pre) normal gym leaders, and looking and dressing similar. Hell, even their names are similar. For a more meta example, both Melia and Maria are talented in things not necessarily relevant to the plot. They're Jan's pets.

Considering she tries to swing her Kill la kill sword at us and outright says she's going to take our life, yeah, there's a slight possibility.

The guy is an NPC in one of the houses. Not an important person.

Melia and Maria are possibly the same person, but why doesn't she remember any of those event? And I think Marianette is older than Melia in the beginning, although I'm not sure. Also to be noted, Marianette revolted against Indriad, while Melia was trusted to Jenner for Xen (she thought he was her real father). Making some sense about what could have happened in between is rather challenging. For example, you would need a good connection between Gardedie and Team Xen.

She tried to do so to whom? Remember we're not alone there, she might as well wanted to get rid of the other saboteurs and drag us away alive (technically) for her father's goal (which I think is the true head of Team Xen, derived from dialogue when you beat her and V7). We also have an instance where it didn't kill (?) in V7!

We don't have enough information about Madame X's powers, abilities or intentions to assert what she tried to do. (That's why analysing the Blacksteeple dialogue could maybe help).

There is, however, also an interesting point concerning your theory about Melia and Maria. Why does Melia have to do chores, and is she rather distant to the family of Indriad?

You could say it's for the very reason to not create a time paradox. Young Melia and current Melia cannot meet, or that would create such a thing...If Maria is young Melia, it would make much more sense that Irvin wants to keep her as much as possible in restrained places.

I don't remember anyone saying that. But Nastasia was the one who made the Dexoy clones, so she does at least use academics, and it was mentioned Anastasia was a gifted child.

I think Aelita's mom is the Vivian person that the Eldest mentioned.

Rip where did she say she made them?