[SPOILERS] V7 Discussion/V8 Speculation thread

Zumi

is there more after the event with Daflux and he swap places with Narcissa and her past child self? I want to do more of that, she said she going to goldenleaf but I went there and shes not there... I'm guessing its another help request or something but where is it?

dunno where to go next after that xD

I guess it will be in next version. And no, not that i have found it.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thought so far. So, Maria, at one point , able to leave Vitrus and then form team xen with Tasia to stop Gardevoir huh? Guess Melia is a clone of Maria then.

ps. why do get the same vibe as Crescent from the Gardevoir. Although I still think Crescent is on the good side.

ps2. Am I the only one who catch the "people die when they are killed" reference.lol Emiya what are you doing here dude

Edited by Rezials

My guess for Melia is that Melia = Maria/Marianette. And at some point during her childhood she was taken from Indriad by Team Xen and put in the hands of Dr.Jenner

This also explains how Melia was able to resist being sacrificed by Angie in the alternate dimension. Oh and speaking of Angie, I just realised today that her "gym" is called "Theolia Church", named after Melia's family. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Melia happened to be a descendant of the Garufa, just like Karissa and Karen.

The thing I can't really put together though is how the past supposedly happened several decades before the events of the rest oy

And lastly if you pick up the "Kugearen Apartment Keys" in the area where you sneak peeked on Gardevoir and the guards, you can enter a locked basement in Kugearen City which contains a book that supposedly knows how to cleanse Dimensional Rift Pokemon, I have a feeling that if I had found the book before I killed Garbodor, it could've been saved ;_;

My guess for Melia is that Melia = Maria/Marianette. And at some point during her childhood she was taken from Indriad by Team Xen and put in the hands of Dr.Jenner

This also explains how Melia was able to resist being sacrificed by Angie in the alternate dimension. Oh and speaking of Angie, I just realised today that her "gym" is called "Theolia Church", named after Melia's family. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Melia happened to be a descendant of the Garufa, just like Karissa and Karen.

I thought that too in the last version but Anatasia seems like a grown up when we fought her while Melia is still a kid when we first met her in Gearen city.There's shouldn't be that much age different if Melia = Maria.

Edited by Rezials

I thought that too in the last version but Anatasia seems like a grown up when we fought her while Melia is still a kid when we first met her in Gearen city.There's shouldn't be that much age different if Melia = Maria.

Wait we fight Anastasia in the present??? When? :o

Wait we fight Anastasia in the present??? When? :o

She's tagteam with Ren and fight us in Team xen base right? or did I confuse her with someone?

edit: search my ver5,6,7 folder and only found her sprite in ver5 folder maybe the event was changed since ver6.I didn't replay the game to that event yet so, I dunno if it still there or not.

Edited by Rezials

I really enjoyed this Version.

Time travel in stories are extremely hard to make but they did an excellent job!

and i really liked the fact that i learn more about Marionette and her family.

And Angie. i just.........just.........oh god......

Although I wished this chapter would be longer(it was that good :P),to see more of the impact of the player changing the future and the fact that Erick wasn't that hard to beat(i beat him on my first try and even thought im playing on instance mode and he had a mega and a legendary pokemon.....maybe cuz his attacks kept missing a lot) i still enjoyed it very much.

cant wait for the next version!

• Global Mods

The Nastasia & Ren battle was only in V5. In V6 the player battles Ren while Crawli battles and loses to Nastasia.

Btw, I also got the weird diary after completing V7 (I forgot there was a locked apartment in Kugearen and spent a lot of time wondering what the keys go to) and was wondering if anyone who got it before Garbodor can confirm whether or not it changed anything?

The Nastasia & Ren battle was only in V5. In V6 the player battles Ren while Crawli battles and loses to Nastasia.

Btw, I also got the weird diary after completing V7 (I forgot there was a locked apartment in Kugearen and spent a lot of time wondering what the keys go to) and was wondering if anyone who got it before Garbodor can confirm whether or not it changed anything?

If you have the diary before facing Garbardor then you won't have to kill it.

Also I can see that Jan portrays Nastasia to be stronger than how she was in ver5 by saving her from getting beaten by protag and have her beat a gym leader instead. Well if she really is that genius child Tasia we met in the past then it does make sense for her to be strong.

Edited by Rezials

• Global Mods

Okay, I'll make a second save file then since I want the best possible results. From now on file 1 will be my blind file and file 2 will be the one I use to do any extra events I missed with the first file.

And yeah, Nastasia seems like she's the second in command in Team Xen. I think we might battle her in Grand Dream City since she said they were taking their shadow Pokemon data there.

If you have the diary before facing Garbardor then you won't have to kill it.

Man, I knew I should've gone into that apartment before I left.

I was expecting it to be related to the apartment the chara was supposed to stay in after we moved to Aevium

Edited by Starblade

Okay, I'll make a second save file then since I want the best possible results. From now on file 1 will be my blind file and file 2 will be the one I use to do any extra events I missed with the first file.

And yeah, Nastasia seems like she's the second in command in Team Xen. I think we might battle her in Grand Dream City since she said they were taking their shadow Pokemon data there.

How did you make a second save file again? I wanna do the same.

How did you make a second save file again? I wanna do the same.

Go into your saved games folder in the C drive (C:Users:[your username]:SavedGames:PokemonRejuvenation).

The rename the Game.rxdata file something else. Then name whichever save file you want to be your active one Game.rxdata and have the other one be called something else.

Go into your saved games folder in the C drive (C:Users:[your username]:SavedGames:PokemonRejuvenation).

The rename the Game.rxdata file something else. Then name whichever save file you want to be your active one Game.rxdata and have the other one be called something else.

So after I rename the file I can just switch back and forth between the 2 names to switch between the files? Ok thanks

So uh, after completing this version of the game I currently stand at this precipice where I don't really trust anybody I meet which I believe was an intended effect. Everyone in this episode all of your friends and allies that appear show where they'd stand, and the essentially if it came down to it between their own goals and you they'd sacrifice you. Whether it was for another friend, or for the greater good they inadvertently show you that at the end of the day, 'you are expendable'. This stands for every character this episode excluding a single person.

From the beginning of the episode where Melia disappears from the party to get business done by herself. To Kanon and Venam showing that they'd do absolutely anything to save Melia regardless of what happens to you. Spacea and her sister are confirmed to be what is essentially amoral to the player by Melia, and their organization is centered around preventing a single event regardless of the losses they obtain while attempting to reach that goal. (This also serves as an allusion to Team Xen in a sense.) Crescent has essentially rogue, and Korrina's alignment is strictly to her city. At the end of the day all of your friends have a personal agenda that I personally believe they'd be willing to betray you for if it came down to it. This fact is driven home by the entirety of Indriad's story that you witness. He got hit with the good old Julius Caeser the difference being Vallus (I believe that was his name) was a genuinely good person. He was then betrayed by the person/pokemon he arguably trusted the most and lost almost everything because of it. The only person who hasn't betrayed you yet is the single entity you have the largest reason to hate. Madame X I.E the woman who literally killed your mother.

At the end of the day when you're chilling in West Gearen waiting for the train I imagine the protagonist is kinda just sitting there at the boardwalk with the team listening to them talk about whatever smiling all the while secretly trying to come up with some personal back-up plan in case things go south.

This all leaves me with a single question concerning a character who didn't appear in this chapter. What about the person who betrayed you in the most clean sense of the word. One of the protagonist's first friends who literally joined team Xen. What happened to Ren?

I believe he's is going to be a if not the key player in the next episode.

• Global Mods

I think Crescent legitimately cares about our well-being, since she told our mom she wants to see us smile. She has an agenda, but to me it seems like that agenda is keeping us out of all this drama (she also said not to involve ourselves with them), like a parent telling a child "How many times have I told you not to play near the woods?"

Speaking of Ren, when we meet Reina idk why we didn't just tell her that Ren joined Team Xen instead of saying we don't know where he is. I would've told her everything about his reaction to the Goldenleaf situation and his decision to join them. (I also would've told Amaria and Jenner about the shipnapping instead of letting them think we overslept)

And speaking of Madame X, she said she's saved us "every time" because we're important...that really makes me wonder who she is, because the masked swordswoman we've been shown tried to do the exact opposite of saving us at Blacksteeple.

What if Madame X is really Melia from the future and everything that Madame X/Melia has been trying to do is just fix what ends up happening in the future. It was mentioned that Spacea and Tiempa do not really care about ethics or morals in the same sense we do and how they are just trying to do whatever they can in order to get a certain result. Well the only people that would be able to influence the time/space continuum are those that are aware that it can be changed ie. Melia, Crescent, etc. Time travels just opens up a lot of possibilities that can happen.

And speaking of Madame X, she said she's saved us "every time" because we're important...that really makes me wonder who she is, because the masked swordswoman we've been shown tried to do the exact opposite of saving us at Blacksteeple.

Yeah, that confuses me to no end, especially how she did it. Attacking us = setback a minute or two??

The only other person we know only has saved us is Crescent (I'm suspecting for similar reasons). (We saved Melia at least once).

Besides, Melia commenting on how 'weak' Madame X is...there should be something behind that, too...

Did I catch correctly that that Gardemort fused with Anju to create Angie? The latter showed the same colour scheme as the former in that flipout-scene...