[SPOILERS] V7 Discussion/V8 Speculation thread

Zumi

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a black-haired girl in a black dress. I think it was Crescent.

Ah oops yeah you're right - it was indeed a black-haired girl. Crescent sounds like a potential candidate.

Hold up, so I've just got to the end of the current part.

Angie's been frozen in ice for 'a couple of weeks' now. We know her deranged servant is going to try and free her. Why didn't we tell anyone? Why did no one think to have the very dangerous insane magical girl moved somewhere more secure?

Speaking of angie, She said she'd bring company this time right? Do you think she's talking about Indriad?
As they both follow the same things it wouldn't be weird if they knew each other.

^in my second file I'm doing right now, I'm going to try it with Gyarados after getting the diary.

Unfortunately I didn't find the diary until after completing V7, rip Garbador. I immediately thought of how the diary would impact the optional Gyarados encounter, would be sweet if you could actually catch it this way. Looking forward to hear what happens in your game.

Well, after improving the Lost Camp to its current state, I can say Jan did a great job on improving it compared to its state in older version of Rejuvenation.

Anyways, I do hope we can continue what happened after reaching the final state of the camp in Version 8.

• Global Mods

I just had a thought while I was eating raspberry cheesecake with oreo crust: Crescent was able to communicate through her Gothitelle early on in the game, and she seems like a Psychic-type trainer. What if the red and black Gardevoir is also hers? :o

Alternatively, Blakeory might have used the talking Pokemon machine like they did with Braixen.

I just had a thought while I was eating raspberry cheesecake with oreo crust: Crescent was able to communicate through her Gothitelle early on in the game, and she seems like a Psychic-type trainer. What if the red and black Gardevoir is also hers? :o

Alternatively, Blakeory might have used the talking Pokemon machine like they did with Braixen.

This is interesting since I've been meaning to do a theory on the Blakeory's as well... moreso character analysis though.

My next post will be detailing Kanon and friends though, so stay tuned for that.

what's with the math questions in the mansion? (been stuck and checked every interactable item)

_x 879 + _ = _

_ _453 = _

_x_+453=_

3x_+_=_

linked 1, 3, 4 to get 3090. but dont know what line 2 is for??

help?

Edited by niliz

what's with the math questions in the mansion? (been stuck and checked every interactable item)

_x 879 + _ = _

_ _453 = _

_x_+453=_

3x_+_=_

linked 1, 3, 4 to get 3090. but dont know what line 2 is for??

help?

Go up the elevator in the mansion, go upstairs and check the PC. I got confused too initially

• Global Mods

Unfortunately I didn't find the diary until after completing V7, rip Garbador. I immediately thought of how the diary would impact the optional Gyarados encounter, would be sweet if you could actually catch it this way. Looking forward to hear what happens in your game.

The Gyarados and Chandelure can't be purified if you find the weird diary before battling them. I tried today after the events with Garbodor.

I didnt think this was possible in Rejuv, im surprised.

Now im glad that i got vivillon.

That being said i had fun playing V7 and im looking forward to V8! :3

I wonder how many hours will Shofu be stuck at the Mansion puzzle if he continues playing lol

Edited by Nhadala