Version 7 Bug Reporting Thread.

Jan

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the West Gearen Sidequest "House Sitting" If you talk to the housekeeper when she's standing infront of the mansion from any direction other than directly in front of her the sequence can't complete and leaves you frozen entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCrFWS5N5AU

8:55-13:00 (Thanks to the power of Quicksave I can save me of that bug :D) and of course... I complete before that request in Version 5.

Edited by Sr.F

• Veterans

In the West Gearen Sidequest "House Sitting" If you talk to the housekeeper when she's standing infront of the mansion from any direction other than directly in front of her the sequence can't complete and leaves you frozen entirely.

karrina is in her bed at the base and outside at the same time before melia knocks her out

Noted!

Uhm I don't know how to do the spoiler lock but there is a certain new pokemon that gets the wrong hidden ability.Should have rock Head instead of Sturdy as hidden ability I believe :)

Can you specify which Pokémon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCrFWS5N5AU

8:55-13:00 (Thanks to the power of Quicksave I can save me of that bug :D) and of course... I complete before that request in Version 5.

It may be me being blind but what exactly goes wrong here? Do you think you could explain?

Uhm I don't know how to do the spoiler lock but there is a certain new pokemon that gets the wrong hidden ability.Should have rock Head instead of Sturdy as hidden ability I believe :)

Tyrunt has Sturdy as its HA, but Tyrantrum has Rock Head.

Noted!

Can you specify which Pokémon?

It may be me being blind but what exactly goes wrong here? Do you think you could explain?

when you talk to the scientist he goes up the trampoline and the second level where the trampoline should be isn't there anymore. so basically it makes it so that you can no longer get to the card key at the 3rd level

• Veterans

when you talk to the scientist he goes up the trampoline and the second level where the trampoline should be isn't there anymore. so basically it makes it so that you can no longer get to the card key at the 3rd level

Thank you very much! Noted!

It may be being blind but what exactly goes wrong here? Do you think you could explain?

What happens is that when I go there I had completed that mission before in the Version 5. (In Version 6 I tried to enter but couldn't ) So when I have the Version 7, I enter there for search a hidden item, but how you've seen, When entering the Dr. Jenkel is here again and I had done before this request. The fact is that if you talk to him the platforms already made in Version 5, disappeared and I can´t further with the request (Plus it should have there 2 members of Team Anti-Assist and there is only one) making it impossible to complete the mission again . But if you talk to him, as we have seen, the platforms are there... that's the problem. Why Dr. Jenkel is there when I complete that request before in Version 5?
Yeah, I know... RIP English, But I don´t know how tell you better.

Oh... well nevermind. Thanks for clarifying better. I'm not very good with the English. ;)

Like Reborn used to in older episodes (*cough* Assault Vest from Aya *cough*), you can steal and keep Items from your partner in Double battles, which I'm pretty sure isn't supposed to happen. (i.e. taking Venam's items using Trick or Magician during the fight against Eli and Sharon).

Guess what Hypa found a BUG its called gerry i love him very much he is so cute and he is really good at freezing your game....

<spoiler> okie library go to the stairs and step to the side of her and try to talk when she tries to get outta the way she bugs you and ur frozen WIIIII </spoiler>

DUN KILL GERRY HE IS MY BEST FRIEND I LOVE HIMM DUN DO IT JAN JUST DUNNNNNNNN

Grinding ranger in East Gearen lab crashes game. The one you see after Amber's badge on the right wall near his friend. If you go to the bottom tile on the ground floor through the elevator in West Gearen it skips a room.

Edited by KBlastburn

Gearen Attack and Sp. Attack EV training rooms have weird cave field on them, don't know if it's actually a bug: http://puu.sh/mSWyQ/af7ae43009.png

Also, on attack EV room, i guess Beedrill should be removed because of its 1 Sp. Defense EV, and those pokémons should have only the Attack EV, that's just a suggestion actually.

More tileset problems.

Floor 2 and 3 of EV training center has ghost stairs. You can use them, but you can also walk on them.

vgwqJOS.png

Additionally, Attack room has Beedrill, which also seem to give Sp. Def EVs.

By the way, what's with that TM near the cave entrance on Route 11? That one near Akora Shore.

Did you forget it exists? There seems to be no way to get there. Or is it just there to be a bait?

Edited by SansTheSkeleton