We came across the west see we didn't have much idea of the kind of climate waiting

Well that's a thing! When I started getting into the forum at spring I saw you as quite, quite the big shot. Not only from a hierarchy or importance perspective, but as one of the most opinionated and interesting to read people around. I never noticed that you were kinda fresh at the time.

We used our hands for guidance like the children of a preacher like a dry tree seeking water-

Time went on, I kinda grew a bit in the community (I guess), you had your ups and downs and I had a spell were I was here and I wasn't here and couldn't follow what happened that well... and the perception kinda remained the same. I didn't bother to notice you weren't still past the 1 year mark.

-or a daughter, nice 'n' sleazy, nice 'n' sleazy does it.

I noticed recently, and I got to talk with you a bit recently. Fascinating still, with your ups and downs. I do! think you're good. The fact is... no matter how closely I study you, no matter how I take you apart, no matter how I break you down, you remain consistent.