Wouldn't it be cool if one of your pokemon could turn into a pulse version

aGoodCabinet

why would you do that to your poor pokemon :C

are you part of team meteor

...I mean, accounting for at least one of my server alts...

However, I will not advocate for Pokemon abuse via hooking them up to PULSE machines, causing them considerable amounts of pain, and mutating them into freakish monstrosities. It would not be cool. And you should feel ashamed of yourself for ever considering the thought.

(If someone takes this post too seriously so help me I am going to vault them into the atmosphere

yes I will make them into a literal meteor

you're welcome)

Honestly, I would call it insufficient compared to Mega Evolution. You're basically using all the Pokemon's power all out once to the point...it would die afterwards. I wouldn't use my personal Pokemon in one, but maybe if I was in a situation where the ends justify the means...maybe. I'm not to the point of killing my own Pokemon for power though. Only a fool would go that far.

why would you do such a thing why oh why do you know how hard it is to carry around that gargantuan machine i mean seriously why just a pain in the back and yeah theirs that pokemon suffer to but admit it you are the ones who hurt them in the first place dont tell me its cause you had no choice you that you had to beat those poor defenseless creatures team meteor only gave them an arrmor so they could defend themselves you could've let poor mr bigglesworth walk but did you he seemed to be happy there to me.

mega evolution on the other hand 2 stones strap em on click one button thats it

How about plot forcing one of your pokemon to get taken and pulsed by meteors ?_? You can't get any more evil than that

evil or not that might actually be pretty cool but to much of a headache to program seeing as the game has to get a pokemon we own.

i would really love that we fight something like a pulse metagross or a pulse agron any mega or almost pokemon as pulse and once we beat it we obtain the mega ring and per say pokemon joins us with its mega stone.

Edit:and who says im not evil

Edited by NovaKnight

evil or not that might actually be pretty cool but to much of a headache to program seeing as the game has to get a pokemon we own.

i would really love that we fight something like a pulse metagross or a pulse agron any mega or almost pokemon as pulse and once we beat it we obtain the mega ring and per say pokemon joins us with its mega stone.

I just love the thought process behind this

"Let's get something that makes a supercomputer look inferior and hook it up to a machine that tortures it!"

10/10 plan, can't go wrong, just like with Abra

How about plot forcing one of your pokemon to get taken and pulsed by meteors ?_? You can't get any more evil than that

Maybe there will be a hint to take our starter into the area, and it gets kidnapped

And by hint I mean forcing you :3

Or..... in the final boss battle it would be cool to have to PULSE one of your starters to fight Lin or something. Now there's a battle I'd like to do

Maybe there will be a hint to take our starter into the area, and it gets kidnapped

And by hint I mean forcing you :3

Or..... in the final boss battle it would be cool to have to PULSE one of your starters to fight Lin or something. Now there's a battle I'd like to do

Well, yes i believe you could narrow it down to a starter instead of 7xx pokemon :o

It would never happen but Id like the idea anyway :(