Ame you clever girll.....[Spoiler if you haven't beaten Noel]

Red_Chaos

• 2 months later...

These thing are part of what makes this game so brilliant. I keep wanting to replay certain events and try different option and things just to see if and how the dialog will change. and not only in this case. for example, I'm curious if there's any special dialog if you meet Adrian as a non-binary?

If you play as NB and meet Adrienn, Adrienn and Radomus will explain the whole NB thing and Cain will say something along the lines of how that must be why your PC is so cute.

Or at least that's how I remember it *shrugs*

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the details in this game are really impressive.

For instance:

I literally JUST noticed that Laura uses exactly eight periods for ellipses in her dialogue.

AMETHYST YOU SLY MOTHERFUCKER

Edited by Foamy

Some of the details in this game are really impressive.

For instance:

I literally JUST noticed that Laura uses exactly eight periods for ellipses in her dialogue.

AMETHYST YOU SLY MOTHERFUCKER

Can you explain the significance of this? I don't get it.

Laura was diagnosed with OCD and loves the number 8, as Charlotte tells you when you first reach Tanzan Cove (she remarks that there are rings of eight flowers). In the split plot line where Saphira gets captured, Laura explains why: when she was in the Orphanage, Lin was a sadist and always made sure she had seven of things rather than eight, i.e. she'd break one of Laura's eight color pencils/crayons. Laura was always upset, especially because it was hard to own things in the Orphanage, and Lin was taking that away from her.

• Global Mods

Wait... what? I never recall hearing this about Lin. What do you mean the split plot line?

There are several different story branches that occur depending on whether you battle Sigmund or Sirius at Yureyu and whether you go upstairs or downstairs after the Sirius or Sigmund battle at the Belrose house.

Can you explain the significance of this? I don't get it.

Yeah, what Chubb said. Laura is obsessive-compulsive, and has a particular fixation on the number eight.

I always thought it was strange that her ellipses were longer than everyone else's, but I actually counted them out last night and realized that each one had exactly eight periods.

My immediate reaction was "OH MY GOD AME ARE YOU SERIOUS"

I was also mad at myself for not noticing sooner.

Edited by Foamy

Laura was diagnosed with OCD and loves the number 8, as Charlotte tells you when you first reach Tanzan Cove (she remarks that there are rings of eight flowers). In the split plot line where Saphira gets captured, Laura explains why: when she was in the Orphanage, Lin was a sadist and always made sure she had seven of things rather than eight, i.e. she'd break one of Laura's eight color pencils/crayons. Laura was always upset, especially because it was hard to own things in the Orphanage, and Lin was taking that away from her.

Thanks, it's been a while since I've played this part of the game.