Redemption League RMT

Bazaro

I don't know how to team or how to test team but here's a thing I threw together real quick.

Amor (Gardevoir) (F) @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
Gladius (Gallade) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 132 HP / 196 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Wide Guard
- Icy Wind
Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 212 SpA
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
Bisharp (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Protect
Garchomp (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect
Talonflame (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Quick Guard

Willing to change anything (including members) barring Garde/Gallade. I want them to be the core.

You can drop Moonblast from Garde for more coverage like Tbolt or Energy Ball since you already have Dazzling Gleam, but Moonblast is also okay

I'd say go for Knock Off over Icy Wind at Gallade. Special attacks are not that great for Gallade and you already have priority Tailwind to outspeed you opponents! There is also the possibility to give Gallade WoW and give Rotom-W Electroweb if you desperate want the speed drop (although as I said Tailwind is already enough)

Give Rotom Leftovers over Sitrus Berry since you have Protect. It will recover more in the long run.

Garchomp can run SD over Protect or even Iron Head for that annoying Fairies. You can also give it Stealth Rock with more defensive EVs and Rocky Helmet since Rotom is your only defensive pokemon.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right here's my team, though I'm not very confident in my team building skills I think I did decent job, but any and all help would be appreciated.

Milotic

Scald

Dragon Tail

Mirror Coat

Recover

Galvantula

Thunder

Volt Switch

Bug Buzz

Sticky Web

Excadrill

Earthquake

Iron Head

Rapid Spin

Stealth Rock

Weavile

Ice Punch

Knock Off

Ice Shard

Taunt

Rotom-Heat

Overheat

Volt Switch

Will-o-wisp

Pain Split

Dragonite

Dragon Claw

Extreme Speed

Fire Punch

Dragon Dance

In terms of typing the only major weakness I see is rock, but I do have a few counters so I'm not to worried there. For my moves I'm debating replacing Ice Punch on Weavile for ether Poison Jab/Brick Break, replacing Mirror Coat on Milotic with Ice Beam, getting rid of Volt Switch on Galvantula for Giga Drain/Energy Ball or discharge for the double battles, and I think rock slide on Dragonite or Excadrill would be good for doubles but I don't know what I would get rid of. My biggest concern is if my movesets are good for doubles and triples sense I rarely do those, I could use any help you guys can give, and I'm willing to swap out mons' if it seems like it would make the team better/more balanced ( except for Milotic, she's kinda like my Ace on this team so she will not be replaced ).

Well there God Fist. Actually, your team looks pretty solid so far. In terms of your firepower for Doubles, if you're so afraid of that, run something with Heat Wave. Preferably something that your team actually doesn't cover. Earthquake is already good enough with Excadrill if you don't run Mold Breaker on it, since you'll have 2 mons immune to it.

If you're afraid of Rock types, you can run a bulky Scizor set over Galvatula, since you'll already have Electric coverage within Rotom. As such, maybe:

Scizor:

- Bullet Punch

- U-turn

- Swords Dance

- Roost

You already have Knock Off in Weavile, so you don't need to run that at least. You already have a hazard setter in Excadrill, which is all you already need. You got a speed demon already Weavile, and potentially Dragonite after some boosts, and double priority.

If you want a Fighting type, you can swap Rotom for Infernape, so then you have valuable Fighting type coverage. Infernape also holds the valuable Fake Out. But Weavile can also learn Fake Out.

Anyways, if you wanna go the Infernape route, try a set like:

- Fake Out

- Heat Wave

- Close Combat

- Mach Punch

But if anything absolutely had to go, I'd say Galvantula first, as the rest of your team doesn't really synergize well with Galvantula. IMO, Scizor is the best option, because you'll have more priority, more bulk, and a Steel type, which is a pretty good defensive typing for your team.

Heck, you can stick with that team as it is.

As for the others:

Milotic - I'd say you're doing fine there. You have Stealth Rocks already, and in Singles, this will help immensely. If you kept Galvantula, the synergy would be real with Sticky Web and Rocks punishing on a switch.

Excadrill - Good you have a form of hazard control. That's important. The rest is fine.

Galvantula - Swap Volt Switch for something like HP anything. Maybe Ice for unsuspecting Ground types, since it's best used as a Sashed suicide lead

Weavile - Swap Ice SHARD and not Punch with Fake Out. Swap Ice Punch for Icicle Crash if you don't mind the small accuracy drop for a better power. Taunt is fine. Knock Off is staple.

Rotom - Standard. Although it looks like you wanna go either Choice item or bulk. I'm not sure. If you wanna go Choice, maybe Trick over Pain Split to screw the opponent.

Dragonite - Standard. Its set is fine.

Other than that, you could be okay. Just watch for certain combos in particular typings and you'll be okay.

Here's a team I'm planning on using in the Redemption League. I appreciate any feedback I can get.

Tyranitar

-Crunch

-Rock Slide

-Earthquake

-Aqua Tail

Hippowdon

-Roar

-Yawn

-Earthquake

-Stealth Rock

Cradily

-Stockpile

-Giga Drain

-Toxic

-Recover

Skarmory

-Brave Bird

-Roost

-Taunt

-Defog

Bisharp

-Sucker Punch

-Iron Head

-Swords Dance

-Knock Off

Golurk

-Stealth Rock

-Dynamic Punch

-Shadow Punch

-Earthquake

Okay. Tyranitar can run Pursuit as a trapper, or Stealth Rocks to free up a move on Hippowdon. Earthquake is nice and all but with 2 other EQers it's kinda redundant.

If your Hippowdon is 1v1ing a flying type, well that's not gonna end well, is it? Rock Slide or Stone Edge may be nice. Roar can be replaced by Slack Off since Hippowdon is pretty bulky, and as the only hazards you have are Stealth Rocks, roar is not gonna be as useful.

Skarmory.. Brave Bird may be too dangerous to yourself as Skarmory has not so good base Hp. Drill peck is a good alternative, with decent bp and no recoil

Lose Shadow Punch on golurk. With Bisharp's dark STAB a weak 60bp move isn't gonna be useful. Probably should replace with Fire Punch for Durant, Ferrothorn, Forretress and Scizor. Rocks can be replaced by another kind of coverage move, maybe Ice punch

I'm gonna be honest here, that team may not be good for Redemption. It's very, VERY physical and lacks key coverage such as Ice, Fire, Fairy and Electric. A sand team is a good concept but It will need refining to be viable. An Aurorus will give you coverage with Ice and takes the place of Electric with Freeze Dry. A Garchomp would also be good with Fire Blast/Fire Fang and Rocks support. It's also fine to not have all your Pokemon to be immune to Sandstorm - In fact it gives you a lot more coverage and is far more superior than having a team purely based around 3 types.

Ok, how about this team?

Gardevoir

-Dazzling Gleam

-Psychic

-Energy Ball

-Signal Beam

Gliscor

-Earthquake

-Taunt

-Stone Edge

-Toxic

Greninja

-Scald (I chose this over Hydro Pump because I don't trust that 80% accuracy)

-Dark Pulse

-Extrasensory

-Ice Beam

Muk

-Gunk Shot

-Shadow Sneak

-Brick Break

-Fire Punch

Arcenine

-Flare Blitz

-Wild Charge

-Close Combat

-Extreme Speed

Eelektross

-Volt Switch

-Flamethrower

-Giga Drain

-Thunderbolt

It's very offensive, and that may work in some situations. It's got good coverages too. But, you lack these things:

Hazard setter (not necessary)

Hazard Remover (more useful, as defogger or rapid spinner)

Heals (wish or a very bulky Pokemon. Gliscor dies to an Icy Wind)

Set-uppers (Swords Dance, Calm Mind Gardevoir, Quiver Dance)

A Skarmory may be your key here. Defog, Rocks, Roost and a coverage move like Drill Peck or Iron Head/a counter to setup teams with Whirlwind.

If you go into the Reborn server then there should be people who are willing to help you test your team and give probably better advice than I could ever give

Heliolisk @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [ice]
Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Heat Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute
Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Growth
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Serious Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Night Slash
Leafeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Aerial Ace
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Rock Slide

Edited by Generalguy64

Okay, so while I haven't been having too much trouble yet, if I ever do start keep losing battles, I may want to change my team. This is my current team:

Jelly Bean (Reuniclus) (M) @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard / Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Blast
After my first team kinda sucked, since I'm a noob at battling, I still wanted Trick Room as my concept and decided to use Reuniclus, one of the strongest Trick Room-ers. Psychic was picked over Psyshock due to another Pokemon having it (idk about that), and Flash Cannon and Focus Blast were to fill in the voids of any missing typings (I would've used Thunderbolt if it got it).
Glitter (Sylveon) (F) @ Leftovers / Life Orb
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Wish
- Heal Bell
Sylveon, being the main cleric of the team, has Wish and Heal Bell to heal itself and any of my Pokemon's statuses, since some of my Pokemon don't like being burned/paralyzed. (I don't really like Wish though...) It used to have Calm Mind, but I could never get it off, especially since Trick Room only lasts 4 moves. Her base 60 Speed makes her enough to be usable for Trick Room, in my opinion, especially with 0 IVs/EVs and a negative speed nature.
T3RR4WR (Garchomp) (F) @ Rocky Helmet / Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin (or Sand Veil in case any Gym Leader uses sand)
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
A member that stayed from my old team, Garchomp is there to get Rocks up if a Leader's team is weak to it (i.e. Ice, Fire) and then deal some damage, while also hurting any Pokemon that dare come into contact with it. Rock Slide and EQ are two signature moves on it, and Dragon Claw is for STAB, although it doesn't do too much unless the Leader uses a Dragon themselves...
Valentine (Jellicent) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Cursed Body (or Water Absorb for Water Gym Leader)
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD or 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Scald
- Shadow Ball
- Recover
- Blizzard
Jellicent is a Pokemon commonly seen on Trick Room teams, and it's a pretty nice wall: it didn't die from a +4(?) Lapras with Avalanche, and might've lived a second one if I had Protect. Scald is there as a STAB that burns, Shadow Ball for a secondary STAB when nothing else hurts (like on Lapras), and Blizzard is meant for Doubles, as it hurts both Pokemon. Ice coverage is pretty nice, after all. Recover heals my HP, obviously.
Gamble (Talonflame) (M) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Steel Wing
Another returner from my old team: Talonflame can wreck one or two Pokemon before falling, unless they have Focus Sashes or resist a hit. Brave Bird is what I like to spam, especially with Gale Wings + Choice Band, but Flare Blitz is another great STAB. U-Turn is lesser used, but can be sometimes pretty nice, as it usually goes first, but Steel Wing is almost never used. Should I replace it with Roost/Tailwind? Or Will-o-Wisp, as I don't get a lot of burns with Scald, sadly. I chose Steel Wing mainly because I almost always run Choice Band, but I can always switch my item.
Shears (Scizor) (M) @ Life Orb / Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost
Scizor, like Sylveon, has base 60 speed, which is nice enough for Trick Room, since most Leaders don't expect it (unlike Ariel). Bullet Punch is a primary STAB, since it gets boosted by Technician and has priority, and Knock Off is a very handy move to have. Bug Bite is... meh, since I've only fought Olivia who is weak to Bug and I don't think I even used it for her battle. And there's also Roost, which I rarely get a chance to use. It does get some usage though. Should I replace Bug Bite with U-Turn and Roost with Defog (for Stealth Rock) /another attack?

So, my concerns:

- I think I want to replace something with Conkeldurr with Drain Punch / Ice Punch / Knock Off / ??? (possibly Thunder Punch) but who should I replace for that?

- I mean, I know Talonflame takes heavy damage from Stealth Rock, but will it actually be surviving many hits with Brave Bird/Flare Blitz recoil and terrible Defenses? I might put Defog on Scizor anyway, but idk yet.

- Sylveon's Wish -> Protect/Toxic?

- Garchomp's Dragon Claw -> Fire Blast/Iron Head/Protect?

- Talonflame's Steel Wing -> Roost/Tailwind/Will-o-Wisp? Maybe even Natural Gift?

- Scizor's Bug Bite -> U-Turn? And again, Roost -> Defog?

Okay, so while I haven't been having too much trouble yet, if I ever do start keep losing battles, I may want to change my team. This is my current team:

2r8Y8gZ.png

- I mean, I know Talonflame takes heavy damage from Stealth Rock, but will it actually be surviving many hits with Brave Bird/Flare Blitz recoil and terrible Defenses? I might put Defog on Scizor anyway, but idk yet.

- I think I want to replace something with Conkeldurr with Drain Punch / Ice Punch / Knock Off / ??? (possibly Thunder Punch) but who should I replace for that? Criticism is thanked~

- Should I actually keep Wish on Sylveon? I haven't found too much use for it, to be honest, but it is still pretty early. idk if I want Protect.

-Scizor: Defog at all costs. Save your Talonflame! Also U-Turn+Knock Off >>> Bug Bite. You lose a stab with nicer base power, and get much more flexibilit by pivoting and bringing things in safe. Like, how many Sitruses you think you'll eat in all the league matches?

-Reuni: PsySHOCK and Focus Miss are musts. I'm not fond of having only one TR setter if you wanna do TR things. Last slot can be Recover or Shadow Ball. And recovery is always nice. I'd say Recover allthough I love me some better coverage. Consider a max Def spread to let it actually live to set TR.

-Jelli: TR over Blizzard. Seriously, you need setters for it to work.

-Talon: Literally anything else over SW and U-Turn: it's a wincon and you're playing TR. You can go to a number of options: Tailwind for alt. speed control, Will O Wisp because burns are awsum for you and bad for the opponent, Roost because prio recovery is great for that suicidal thing, Natural Gift for one bullet or insane coverage options, Bulk Up to run a spread with Max HP and Max SpDef and make the Bird bulky. You could even drop Flare Blitz. Or run SD for set-up. Or run Taunt! Seriously tho, drop Steel Wing and U-Turn. And be careful when you decide for your final Talon set. Think of what you want it to do for the team.

And always remember!: Step1: Recognize Talon checks and counters. Step2: Kill them. Step3: Sweep. Unless you want to support your team by spreading WoWs or semi-sacking it to get a Tailwind off or you want to Taunt your opponent to break stall or whatever. Just know what you want to do with it.

-Sylveon: run max HP no matter what because bulk is good and HP investment comes before Def or SpDef investment. And Hyper Voice is really strong anyway, so consider strongly running a defensive spread, either with SpDef investment, or, surprise, Def investment: most people try to hit that thing physically and its natural SpDef is amazing anyway. Psyshock/Protect is your call. I guess you can afford PS (or Shadow Ball?) over Protect better with the Def investment, since your only spread move is EQ. Again, your call. Protect is great too.

Edit: Shit shit shit I forgot Taunt and SD as options on Talon OH MY GOD

Edited by Odybld

-Scizor: Defog at all costs. Save your Talonflame! Also U-Turn+Knock Off >>> Bug Bite. You lose a stab with nicer base power, and get much more flexibilit by pivoting and bringing things in safe. Like, how many Sitruses you think you'll eat in all the league matches?

-Reuni: PsySHOCK and Focus Miss are musts. I'm not fond of having only one TR setter if you wanna do TR things. Last slot can be Recover or Shadow Ball. And recovery is always nice. I'd say Recover allthough I love me some better coverage. Consider a max Def spread to let it actually live to set TR.

-Jelli: TR over Blizzard. Seriously, you need setters for it to work.

-Talon: Literally anything else over SW and U-Turn: it's a wincon and you're playing TR. You can go to a number of options: Tailwind for alt. speed control, Will O Wisp because burns are awsum for you and bad for the opponent, Roost because prio recovery is great for that suicidal thing, Natural Gift for insane coverage options, Bulk Up to run a spread with Max HP and Max SpDef and make the Bird bulky. You could even drop Flare Blitz. Seriously tho, drop Steel Wing and U-Turn. And be careful when you decide for your final Talon set.

-Sylveon: run max HP no matter what because bulk is good and HP investment comes before Def or SpDef investment. And Hyper Voice is really strong anyway, so consider strongly running a defensive spread, either with SpDef investment, or, surprise, Def investment: most people try to hit that thing physically and its natural SpDef is amazing anyway. Psyshock/Protect is your call. I guess you can afford PS (or Shadow Ball?) over Protect better with the Def investment, since your only spread move is EQ. Again, your call. Protect is great too.

Thanks for the help~ <3 Anyway, I've added some extra concerns that you already addressed in my post, but I've also changed my team up for in case I ever want to restart.

- Scizor: Bug Bite -> U-Turn (I mean, Ariel uses Berries, but Bug isn't great against Fairy) and Roost -> Defog (might be helpful if somebody uses Spikes anyway)

- Reuniclus: Psychic -> Psyshock, idk about Flash Cannon though: Most Fairies have great Special Defense. It's pretty good against Ice types though, since I hate risking Focus Miss.

- Sylveon EVs changed: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA

- Talonflame: U-Turn and Steel Wing -> Will-o-Wisp and Roost (hopefully I'll use it)

- Jellicent: Blizzard -> Trick Room (idk about losing Ice coverage, but I need to switch something out for Conk anyway)

Thanks for the help~ <3 Anyway, I've added some extra concerns that you already addressed in my post, but I've also changed my team up for in case I ever want to restart.

- Scizor: Bug Bite -> U-Turn (I mean, Ariel uses Berries, but Bug isn't great against Fairy) and Roost -> Defog (might be helpful if somebody uses Spikes anyway)

- Reuniclus: Psychic -> Psyshock, idk about Flash Cannon though: Most Fairies have great Special Defense. It's pretty good against Ice types though, since I hate risking Focus Miss.

- Sylveon EVs changed: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA

- Talonflame: U-Turn and Steel Wing -> Will-o-Wisp and Roost (hopefully I'll use it)

- Jellicent: Blizzard -> Trick Room (idk about losing Ice coverage, but I need to switch something out for Conk anyway)

-your No. 1-5 problem is Rocks. Also, Roost is great. Knock Off is also great. These are the two last moves battling for the last slot. U-Turn is just awesome! You just spare one of your most important Pokemon a hit (unless you're faster). Don't drop Turn. And prefereably keep KO, since Items are really important to leaders and you'll do a lot of crippling that way.

-speaking of rocks: Magic Guard Reuni! Regenerator is good mostly for singles, but then again, MG lets you absorb all kinds of status, not care about Rocks, or Spikes, and also, no LO Recoil! In TR, you hit like a fat, blobby, green, hideous version of LO Alakazam! Also Flash Cannon is bad. You kill Ice with Focus Miss + Bullet Punch + Bird anyway. Ice is your last worry as a defensive type. Also, without Shadow Ball it gets walled by Doublade, Sableye/Spiritomb, Aegis. Doubs gets crippled for good by Knock Off. Sableye and Spiritomb die to Sylveon. Aegis, you can WoW it and then Flare Blitz in a turn when it can't use King's Shield. Unless they hax you. WoW first in any case.

-you can always spare 44 EVs from Def to give them to Sylveon's SpDef. I have played against that spread. Was super-annoying. Also you gotta keep Wish for support. Its coverage moves are far weaker without Stab Pilixate backing them. Just support your main stuff.

-also, standard TankChomp EV spread over that maxing out you've done if you want the defensive variant, or just go max speed and attack for some monos. Say, Ice. What's TankChomp gonna do there? Or Max HP + Att for TR. Or whatever. You have options.

I came up with a new team, should be really fun and possibly good.

Dr. Lobster (Malamar)
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Trick Room
- Rock Slide

I'm the Nalls (Aegislash)
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head

Rolex (Conkeldurr)
- Wide Guard
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch

Felix the Cat (Sylveon)
- Calm Mind
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock

Jamlosingthegame (Rhyperior)
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head

Bubbaking (Cofagrigus)
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball

I still don't expect to win anything, but would like some advice on this team.

Edited by Felix the Cat

I also came up with another team to hopefully cover my triples battle weakness, since the team I had was great for singles only.

Cinccino @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Tail Slap
- Rock Blast
- Light Screen
Sableye @ Red Card
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Foul Play
Scizor @ Occa Berry
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Defog
- Knock Off
Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Lonely Nature
- King's Shield
- Wide Guard
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Sneak
Hydreigon @ Expert Belt
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Hyper Voice
- Follow Me
- Soft-Boiled

I'd like to get the rate of this team.)

Chansey

- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell
Aegislash
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
Rotom-Wash
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
Conkeldurr
- Drain Punch
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
Garchomp
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
Sylveon
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Calm Mind

Edited by Commander F

I came up with a new team, should be really fun and possibly good.

Dr. Lobster (Malamar)

- Superpower

- Knock Off

- Trick Room

- Rock Slide

I'm the Nalls (Aegislash)

- Swords Dance

- Sacred Sword

- Shadow Sneak

- Iron Head

Rolex (Conkeldurr)

- Wide Guard

- Mach Punch

- Ice Punch

- Drain Punch

Felix the Cat (Sylveon)

- Calm Mind

- Hyper Voice

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Psyshock

Jamlosingthegame (Rhyperior)

- Earthquake

- Rock Slide

- Fire Punch

- Iron Head

Bubbaking (Cofagrigus)

- Trick Room

- Will-O-Wisp

- Pain Split

- Shadow Ball

I still don't expect to win anything, but would like some advice on this team.

Your team seems slow enough to work with Trick Room, which is good. One thing I do have to say about the team though: You don't have much recovery options. The only things I can see are Lefties and Pain Split, so idk how your team will fare with the hard hitters. I can't really say much because I'm pretty bad at teambuilding, though.

Hello! After an half asleep and drugged up grizzly ran into the league and got trashed horribly (seriously, I put mirror coat on my milotic) I was hoping to start fresh with my freebie. This is my team so far

Tyrantrum

- Head Smash

- Dragon Dance

- Earthquake

- Outrage

Clefable

- Calm Mind

- Flamethrower

- Moon blast

- Softboiled

Bisharp

- Low Kick

- Iron Head

- Sucker Punch

- Knock Off

Mamoswine

- Stealth Rocks

- Icicle Crash

- Ice Shard

- Earthquake

Roserade

- Sleep Powder

- Sludge Bomb

- Leaf Storm

- Hidden power fire

Slowking

- Scald

- Flamethrower

- Psychic

- Ice beam

Since the Abilities, items and EV's can be changed between battles I think that I should focus more on the core moveset to give me as fair a chance as I can with this team. I'm thinking of replacing bisharp with Aegislash or a ghost type because holy moly fighting types destroy this team.

Edited by Grizzlybrand

old veterans will recognise this team, with just Greninja replacing Latios due to the basic rules:

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Hydro Pump

Belgabad (Dragonite) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 52 SpD / 132 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Roost

Mamfred (Mamoswine) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

Albitr (Aegislash) (M) @ Spell Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

Tempestad (Empoleon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Defog
- Toxic

Phoenix (Talonflame)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Hello. Im thinking about joining the league but im not sure that my team is good enough for it.

Punk (Excadrill) (M)

Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
Koko Shin (Infernape) (M)
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Flamethrower
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
Vee (Greninja) (F)
Hasty Nature
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
Goodra (M)
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Dragon Pulse
Romeo (Togekiss) (M)
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Aura Sphere
Tyro (Tyranitar) (M)
Ability: Sand Stream
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

I would like to hear what you have to say and some advice. ^_^
Edited by Venox

Hello. Im thinking about joining the league but im not sure that my team is good enough for it.

Punk (Excadrill) (M)

Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
Koko Shin (Infernape) (M)
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Flamethrower
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
Vee (Greninja) (F)
Hasty Nature
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
Goodra (M)
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Dragon Pulse
Romeo (Togekiss) (M)
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Aura Sphere
Tyro (Tyranitar) (M)
Ability: Sand Stream
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

I would like to hear what you have to say and some advice. ^_^

I suggest Gunk Shot > Grass Knot on Greninja since you don't nave much Fairy coverage. I would suggest a better water counter like Gastrodon / Cradily (Storm Drain) since they are also immune to sandstorm damage, and can be shifted to Sand Force Gastrodon (Cradily is pretty much stuck on Storm Drain) when you're not facing water threats. Dazzling Gleam > Aura Sphere for Togekiss for that AOE STAB damage.